GKTW Meet - Hershey, PA **GRAND TOTAL IS IN**

I just heard about this and we are "only" about 5 hours away, not too bad of a drive for a weekend trip and would consider coming down and bring the kids to Hershey park. I'm just wondering if my kids age 5 and 10 would be board at the DIS events, I'm most concerned about my 5 yr old. It seems like it would be a really family friendly even especially with the location but just wanted to make sure.

We are now registered for Saturday's event and the Lodge for Saturday night!

I was surprised we had to prepay for the Lodge!
I didn't see that posted anywhere on this thread. I can't remember the last time I had to prepay for a hotel room. Is that what was supposed to happen?

but they have a generous cancellation policy so it's ok (they just get your money for a while though)

We're going to Saturday's event too and the Lodge for Saturday night too (hmmm, and we're ALSO from NJ - I sense a theme here)

but they have a generous cancellation policy so it's ok (they just get your money for a while though)

We're going to Saturday's event too and the Lodge for Saturday night too (hmmm, and we're ALSO from NJ - I sense a theme here)

:cool1: Hershey here we come!! :cool1:

Very true about the cancellation policy. I was just surprised. :thumbsup2

We are now registered for Saturday's event and the Lodge for Saturday night!

I was surprised we had to prepay for the Lodge!
I didn't see that posted anywhere on this thread. I can't remember the last time I had to prepay for a hotel room. Is that what was supposed to happen?

It is just a one night stay (the lodge has been like that for years). I know that the last time I stayed there, I had to put up my "deposit" which was one night's stay. This is their norm.

I hope this helps you out.

Thanks for joining us!!!

I just heard about this and we are "only" about 5 hours away, not too bad of a drive for a weekend trip and would consider coming down and bring the kids to Hershey park. I'm just wondering if my kids age 5 and 10 would be board at the DIS events, I'm most concerned about my 5 yr old. It seems like it would be a really family friendly even especially with the location but just wanted to make sure.

We have some other kids coming to the event. We are looking to get together some kid packs (crayons, coloring books, small crafts) so they don't get bored. We are going to have food and fun at the event on Saturday. It is your call if you think the kids would be ok there.

The committee is at a roadblock right now...We have 3 logos that we all like. I am going to post them here and let us know which one you like better:

either PM me or post your favorite here.

I like them all but if I must pick I would say #3.

Nice job on all of them though!

Reminder, I still need recipes for the Cookbook. Thanks in advance. Penny:flower3:

Penny - Sorry if I missed it in earlier posts, but what is the email address to use for sending you the recipes? Thanks.

Another vote for #3.
The only thing is I think the "G" is hard to read in the Walt Disney font.
I might change the font for GKTW only and leave the rest the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter