1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

GKTW Meet - Hershey, PA **GRAND TOTAL IS IN**

Discussion in 'Power of 10 - DIS Events to Benefit GKTW' started by 1Grumpy9, Oct 28, 2013.

1. DatMouse

DatMouse Born with My Ears

Heard on the podcast yesterday that a bunch of the team will be attending. They were talking about hotel reservations and going to Hershey Park. I think they should sneak in some time at Knoebels too.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ShesAPirate

ShesAPirate DIS Veteran

Thanks! We're now coming in on Friday instead of Saturday, but we won't be there until about 8 or 9. Once you have the hours set for Friday, I can tell you for sure whether we'll be there for it -- or at least part of it. Either way, hopefully everyone will gather in the Bears' Den afterwards and we'll meet up with you there if we can't get there in time for Friday's event :goodvibes

4. laurenjdaisy

laurenjdaisy Earning My Ears

I'm another solo Dis'er for the meet. I'm heading down from NY so I'll meet everyone on Saturday for the festivities. :-)

5. 1Grumpy9

1Grumpy9 DIS Veteran

We have some more items coming in for Chinese Auction and silent auction...Can't wait to see everyone!!!

6. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

All booked! I'll be down Friday night. :)

7. AmberLuvsWDW

AmberLuvsWDW Mouseketeer

DH and I LOVE Knoebels! :thumbsup2

8. 1Grumpy9

1Grumpy9 DIS Veteran

We are getting some more donations for auction and raffle. I added them to the list. More is to come.

9. ComeUpToBrava

ComeUpToBrava Earning My Ears

My fiance and I love Knoebels too! I actually just texted him at work about the Dis meet and I'm waiting to hear back from him to see if he wants to go! He has just recently gotten really into the DisUnplugged podcasts (thanks to me haha) and I'm hoping he'll be excited about it.

We live about an hour outside of Philadelphia, so we might just come up for the event on Saturday. I'd love to come up Friday night, but he might not be able to leave work in time. He's saving up all his vacation days for our Disney honeymoon next April.

Hope to see you all there!

10. 1Grumpy9

1Grumpy9 DIS Veteran

Just a reminder that there is only 3 more days to get the WONDERFUL rate at the Lodge!!!

Also spots are filling up for the Saturday event!! If you are on the fence about coming...make your decision fast!!

11. ComeUpToBrava

We ordered our event tickets last night and I'm going to book the hotel right now! Can't wait!

12. FanO'TheMouse

FanO'TheMouse Earning My Ears

We are really looking forward to the weekend. Just registered for Saturday!!

13. chaoscent

chaoscent <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ Moderator

So exited to see people who are coming. Also excited to finally meet Nikki Bell. I am coming solo on Thursday (Hubby is staying home to watch the pups), but since we live so close he might drive up for the event. We live in North Wales which is about an hour and a half from the event. Remember if you have recipes, please send them on. We still needs some more (especially from the pod cast crew). Thanks all.:flower3:

14. ComeUpToBrava

Yay, North Wales! We live in Chalfont! haha. Hey neighbor! :)

15. chaoscent

chaoscent <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ Moderator

Good to know you are near by. I might rope you in to help me put the books together as we get closer to the event. :) We moved up here right before the bypass opened which is what my dh uses to get to work on 611. :) Penny

16. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

Let me know what "section" you need more recipes for - we can definitely provide a few more

17. 1Grumpy9

1Grumpy9 DIS Veteran

Friday Night's Disney Bingo is from 7pm until 11pm. We are going to have light snacks and cash bar.

18. ComeUpToBrava

Nice! We might not make it there by 7 but we'll definitely be there by 11! :thumbsup2

19. AmberLuvsWDW

AmberLuvsWDW Mouseketeer

Same for us! DH and I are trying to figure out if we can get out of school a little bit early so we can get there sooner.

20. ShesAPirate

ShesAPirate DIS Veteran

That's great! We should be there by 8 or 9. Given that information, should I sign us up for Friday night on the event registration page?

21. 1Grumpy9

1Grumpy9 DIS Veteran

That would be great, we can then get a rough estimate for food.