GKTW Event: Indianapolis Disney Meet, Sept. 7 - 6th Annual - All Welcome

Discussion in 'Power of 10 - DIS Events to Benefit GKTW' started by ADP, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Goofy24/7

Goofy24/7 Earning My Ears

Just learned about this event and very excited, I can't wait for Sept. to attend. Please let me know if your group needs any help. Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. acename

acename DIS Veteran

I'm considering coming. It would be my first dis meet. I doubt my husband would be able to come (which is why I haven't come in the past), and I lurk on the boards, so I don't really know anyone. I don't want to feel uncomfortable (just call me Shaun.)

Alex

4. ckrisie

ckrisie Mouseketeer

I dont know anyone either never been to a meet lurk all the time. We can hang out together :)

Laura

5. Sooze

Sooze DIS Veteran

I've been absent from this even for too many years. Time to make a return! Count us in:

Susie
    Matt
    Tyson (13)
    Shaelyn (7)

I'd love to do face painting!

6. ADP

ADP <marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Looking forward to seeing you Shaun. Trust me, you won't be uncomfortable. : )

So glad you are coming Sooze! Any help with the kids activities is greatly appreciated.

7. acename

acename DIS Veteran

My name's not actually Shaun. I just meant because I was afraid of feeling uncomfortable, I'm a bit like Shaun from the show, who always seems to be uncomfortable. ;)

Alex

8. ADP

Gotcha! Was wondering about that.

9. tinksgilrs251520

tinksgilrs251520 I want to be at WDW

My husband just said we can go I will be all things Disney and hes hanging out with his daughter .....Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:cheer2:

10. ADP

Looking forward to seeing you and your family there! It's going to be an awesome time.

11. ADP

Just a reminder....Our GKTW Disney Meet is a pitch-in format meaning we ask that if you plan on attending please bring a food item to share. We don't charge an admission. All we ask is that you bring food to share. :)

12. Danadbrown

Danadbrown Earning My Ears

I am very excited about attending for the first time ever! IS there a fee or do I have to register? Or do I just show up? Can't wait!

13. ADP

Hi - The event is free to attend. All we ask is that you bring a food item to share. There's no need to register as we'll have plenty of space. Looking forward to seeing you there.

14. Batgirl67

Batgirl67 Mouseketeer

I am planning on coming in from Ohio either Friday night or Saturday morning.
    I would like to pick up Pizza for the event. Can you suggest some Pizza places in the area? I would probably order 4-5 pies or a few sheets.

Lisa (40 somethin')

15. cubsblue

cubsblue Everything's Ducky

16. ADP

Marco's Pizza makes very good pies. Just google them or go to their website for locations.

17. ADP

If you need a room for this year's Indy Disney Meet please book it at our preferred hotel Cambria Suites by August 7th. The rate is $109 per night including free breakfast. After August 7th the rooms go back to the hotel for use by other guests. Don't miss out and book now. Details of the hotel can be found in the first post.

18. ADP

We are exactly one month away from this year's 6th annual Indy Disney Meet. Food, fun, prizes, a silent auction to benefit Give Kids the World, and a live podcast taping with the DIS Unplugged. What's better than that? Oh yea....free admission! Just bring a food item to share with everyone. We hope to see you on Saturday, September 7th.

19. aw24

aw24 Earning My Ears

We are excited about the meet. I got our reservations (before the deadline). We will be coming in Friday afternoon or evening. Is there anything going on Friday evening?

DH came up with an idea for a Disney inspired food item for the meet. Hopefully that will work out. We will practice before the meet, just in case.

Looking forward to meeting everyone there.

Ann

20. ADP

Sounds great and really looking forward to seeing you there. We expect this to be our largest meet we've ever had over the past 6 years and can't wait to meet everybody.

21. ADP

Are you coming to this year's 6th annual Indy Disney Meet? If so, you'll have a shot at over $500 in Disney gift cards. Everyone who attends the meet will receive 1 free raffle ticket. You'll have the opportunity to purchase more at $1 each or 6 for $5. Remember, admission is free so if you live in the midwest it may be worth the drive to join us. We hope to see you there! :)