• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Give the Person Above you a Gift...

To: Ash

I would give you a shirt from Color Me Mine and you would get to chose what it said...
and... I would give you a trip to meet the guy who plays Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter...

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for the wonderful presents! I loved them! My shirt says "Princess Ash" on it! You are the best! Rob Pattinson (Cedric) says hi.

Love,
Ash

PS- Enclosed are your gift...a personalized soccer-ball...the NICEST $$$ can buy ;) as well as two tickets to next year's Soccer World Cup for you and the person of your choice!!!

worldcuptrophy.jpg

*squeals like an absolute idiot* you are love princess! :love:

hmm..what to give you...

all the precious gems a girl could ask for
lc_colored_gems_index.jpg

plus, a modelling contract with the best in the business and your own fashion/make-up line! :goodvibes

a rock concert of your very own...
and a whole bunch of froot loops
just kidding, but you can have the froot loops if you want them...

:rotfl: i'll take the froot loops! yay thankyou!

i'll give you an unlimited supply of any types of candy you'd like, plus your very own private jet XD.

i'll give you a marionette for that contest that was going on a long time ago, like back in october...
and a brand new car!

I give you...the lead role as Clara in New York Company Ballet's production of The Nutcracker

MARIAs.jpg

Dollfie Dreams...a MODELING CONTRACT PLUS OWN FASHION/MAKE-UP LINE??? That is my DREAM! The modeling contract...really...all silliness aside...it's what I'm working toward. You are AWESOME! :hug:

As as all the other AWESOME ppl who have given me AMAZING gifts!!! Sammi, Melissa, Claire...etc. etc. etc. :goodvibes

Thanks! Who doesn't <3 a new car?

I give you...a week-long fantasy, all-expense paid, DATE with Gerard Way...

i would give you tickets to a field hockey match or game or something like that...
field_hockey.jpg

i would also give you your dream car of choice...

Hmmm...I'm going to give you a safe Holiday Season (or whatever they're calling it these days...)

I think u will get as a present...

Dr. Phil (as many seasons as there are) on DVD..wait
maybe you already have them...seeing as u ARE HIM!! lol

hmm i give you
rock_coaster.jpg

and a an all expense paid trip to every disney park on the planet! :goodvibes

A SHINY EASTER EGG to go in your VIPER that goes in your 10 car GARAGE that is attached to this BIG MANSION with 3 pools(1 of the pools is filled w/ your fav. candy)--and your house is located in HAWAII!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Merry Christmas!

i would get you 1000 tickets to go see The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe...

ash...
my gift to you is a trip to Disney World with the Last One To Post Gang and 20 friends of your choice...

melissa...

i give you the gift of ... delectable christmas cookies!

xmas%20cookies.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter