Give the Person Above you a Gift...

hmm the chance for a world-reknown designer to design a one of a kind wardrobe completeley for you.

btw-thankies for the car! :rotfl:

backstage tix to
Gorillaz
Him
Fall Out boy
and All American rejects
and you're welcome for the car...

I give you your favorite ride at Disney World; someone will come build a working replica of it in your yard, and Disney cast members will be there daily to assist you whenever you would like to ride. Have fun!

i give you a paid around the world vacation with the celebrity of your choice. the trip includes stays at the most famous and luxurious hotels around the world with stops at some of the most famous and beautiful landmarks on the planet. :goodvibes i sound like a travel agent...

:goodvibes Hmmm....I give you.....all of the Cd's, DVDs, and electronic devices that you'll ever want and your favorite celebrity to enjoy them with.

And a free Disney Trip with your favorite band with dining reservations and no lines. ;)

Hope you like your gifts! :cool1: ;)

i am giving you a cacao bean, but since it doesn't look that attractive or taste that great, there's chocolate right next to it!

cb_prod_espresso_pic.jpg

A very handsome young man who comes to your door with chocolates and roses...offers you his hand, and whisks you away on a romantic date to Paris, finishing the evening with a kiss on top of the eiffel tower watching fireworks....

(Where did I get all that?...from ur profile that said you were a "romantic" :) )

Princess Ash said:
A very handsome young man who comes to your door with chocolates and roses...offers you his hand, and whisks you away on a romantic date to Paris, finishing the evening with a kiss on top of the eiffel tower watching fireworks....

(Where did I get all that?...from ur profile that said you were a "romantic" :) )

why thank you ash! i hope that gift is waiting for me under the tree on christmas morning! :love:

okay, i had to post twice in a row because the "server was too busy".

anyway, ash, i give you...
S2928-2T.jpg

...because you a wonderful princess!

Awww yum! Thanks Claire!!! :worship: :cake: lol

I give you.....your dream car (whatever that may be) with a total hottie in the passenger seat... ;)

Enjoy!!! :smooth: :3dglasses

Daisymae26 said:
okay, i had to post twice in a row because the "server was too busy".

anyway, ash, i give you...
S2928-2T.jpg

...because you a wonderful princess!

Awwww, thank you Claire!!! Those are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Also, thank you everyone else who got me awesome presents!!!

I give you...Ellindea...

An all-expense paid trip to The Bahamas with this sexy guy ;)

Oliver Wood In Real Life!!!

ash, i would give you an un-deffered card from that college
and the guy in the picture of your avatar
and some candy to share w/ him...

first off i would like to give you a shirt for your "Last one to post gang"...saying well..."Last One to Post Gang"...then hmm i would liek to get u...

B0001GDOZG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

happy holidays! :cutie:

i would give you some lucky charms with the extra stars and a trip to Disney World for free!

pugslee said:
a trip to disney with gerard

OHH YEAH THAT's WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT lol :dancer: :dancer:
lets see... for megan.. I also give you a trip to disney except with Gwen stafani :teeth:

how about something not involving gerard for once...XD

hmm...a complete shopping spree at hot topic!

poisoned apple said:
ash, i would give you an un-deffered card from that college
and the guy in the picture of your avatar
and some candy to share w/ him...

Awwww Melissa, thank you!!! You're awesome!

And DollfieDreams, I give you...

An un-limited supply of materials, trimmings, threads, and needles...
cloth.jpg

d7.gif

As well as a sewing machine that does allll the work for you...you just hafta tell it what you want it to do...
1081320965.jpg

It's for all those costumes you love to make at Cosplay!!!
cloth-boy.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter