Give the Person Above you a Gift...

here's something yummy for you:

Beef-Tacos.jpg

why i didn't know it was going to be so huge! sorry!

:grouphug: mmmm those look yummy!

LOL Let's see Claire... for you you get to come to Disney World with us since you are not going anywhere else...

hahaha :rotfl:
that is one biiiiiig taco!! lol....that's ok, though b/c I happen to loove tacos!!!!!
for you....how about a snow day? :) Snow days are the best! Too bad I don't live somewhere where it snows anymore :( Oh well...I generally prefer warmer weather anyway...I just miss snow days!

--Danielle

ellindea said:
hahaha :rotfl:
that is one biiiiiig taco!! lol....that's ok, though b/c I happen to loove tacos!!!!!
for you....how about a snow day? :) Snow days are the best! Too bad I don't live somewhere where it snows anymore :( Oh well...I generally prefer warmer weather anyway...I just miss snow days!

--Danielle
Thnx I miss snow days... i just moved and it doesnt snow in alabama... :guilty:

hmmmm lets see... you can go to Disney for free for the rest of your life!

pixie dust so you can fly with peter pan

CASTAWAYCAYCUTIE said:
awww thankxs brendan!! yay another cruise!!!! i lovee cruises!

hmm lets see... One of the Fall Out Boys...

SWEET! can I have 2? lol

Um.. how about 50 tickets to disney so you can bring friends too

CASTAWAYCAYCUTIE said:
cool. hmm lets see a major role in a Harry Potter movie. one that you do lots of scenes with daniel.

Ah ha, thanks! I love it!

And for U Just Got PUNKD, I give you the power to convince your family to move to anywhere in the world, since you don't like NH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter