Gisselle & Jose: June 24th, 2012 <3

So I was just passing through and I can't believe I did not comment on your lovely e-pics sooner!!!!! I am in love with these girlie, so vintage and cute and I love vintage they turned out great:goodvibes Loving all your ideas thus far keep them coming!

So I was just passing through and I can't believe I did not comment on your lovely e-pics sooner!!!!! I am in love with these girlie, so vintage and cute and I love vintage they turned out great:goodvibes Loving all your ideas thus far keep them coming!

Thanks Vickie!!
I have been out of the loop for a bit, but am backkk!
So close on your wedding!!!! I am so excited/ nervous for you... will be catching up on your PJ! :)

Hi ladiesss...

It has been so long since I posted, I feel very out of the loop.
I definitely have a lot of updates but will add them in slowly (for whoever is still following. :rotfl:) & will be catching up on everyone elses PJ's!

... your theme, your ring...

you and your DF are gorgeous! I cant wait to see wedding pictures!

Gisselle - don't know if you saw, but the June 2011 issue of Brides magazine has a short article about Carnival themed items for a wedding - and they used your colors, too! Probably worth at least a look if you can get your hands on it :)

Hey girlies <3

I promised a few updates last week, and somehow I just got caught up on other things.... not sure if any of you are basketball fans BUT as a Miami gal I have definitely been rooting for my team- which means lots of get togethers & going out to watch the games. Very exciting for us!!! GOOOOO HEAT!!!!! :cheer2:

& since I am on un-related wedding topics anyways, my birthday was on the 11th- so I figured I would post a few pics just for fun...

Heres me at work being spoiled rotten-
workbday.jpg

& then here are a few from my party. It was an 80's theme.
carlosme80.jpg
80.jpg

joseme80.jpg

We had a fun time, & the best part of my bday- GIFTS! I received a lot of charms for my bracelet! I recently got a little too excited talking to Jackie (Doombuggy) about Pandora, so here is a pic of that too :goodvibes

This is my "me" bracelet-
mepandora.jpg

& then this is halfway through my wedding bracelet. I am very excited about this one.. right now it is all hearts plus the wedding cake. I plan to add the wedding rings, the wedding bell which has a dangly pearl & since the pearl is actually June's stone- it's perfect. Did I mention I am excited? :rotfl: Okay so here it is- just don't mind the background- I took the picture of it on my work calendar.
lovepandora.jpg

So now that that's out of the way, the wedding bracelet is about as interesting as my wedding updates go. I haven't really started on my DIY projects as planned... & time is obviously ticking. Can't believe I will hit my one year mark in 23 days!! I received pricing for my room block, but it is way more than Amanda's rates & our wedding is only a few days apart! :headache: I sent an email to my consultant about it (Don't worry Amanda, I didnt mention your names) & he said he would look into it for me- hoping the verdict will be in my favor. I wonder if they have some sort of incentives on giving higher rates? :confused3 I mean if that's the case, I wouldn't blame him considering I do that with my job- LOL... but now that I am on the other end, I obviously want the lower rates. Let's see how that goes... keep your fingers crossed for me!

Gisselle - don't know if you saw, but the June 2011 issue of Brides magazine has a short article about Carnival themed items for a wedding - and they used your colors, too! Probably worth at least a look if you can get your hands on it :)

Thanks for the heads up darling!!
I will try & hunt down a copy- would love to see what they had to say! :goodvibes

Your birthday looks like it was so much fun! And I'll keep my fingers crossed about the room rates... that really wouldn't make sense if they gave you a much higher rate. Hopefully it works out!

Hi!!! I'm just joining in! I, too, love your carnival theme! The ideas you have so far are great. I can't wait to see the pinwheels when your finished.

Your e-pics are fantastic! I love the vintage look (especially your shoes!! ;) ) Also, I love how one of the book's pages are bent in and form a "heart". (Is one of those books the 5th Harry Potter, by chance?:laughing: )

Anyway, I'm subscribing and I Look forward to hearing more of your plans!!!!!

I just read through your whole PJ and have to say I love everything. I can't wait to see the pinwheels when you get them done. I know how you feel on DIY projects I have so many in my head and then I just don't start. I guess I don't know where to begin. LOL!!!!

Hi!!! I'm just joining in! I, too, love your carnival theme! The ideas you have so far are great. I can't wait to see the pinwheels when your finished.

Your e-pics are fantastic! I love the vintage look (especially your shoes!! ;) ) Also, I love how one of the book's pages are bent in and form a "heart". (Is one of those books the 5th Harry Potter, by chance?:laughing: )

Anyway, I'm subscribing and I Look forward to hearing more of your plans!!!!!

Welcome, thanks for subscribing! :goodvibes
& thanks for all of the compliments. The shoes are Nine West, and are extremely comfy- such a good find. As far as the book- Yes it was! I had two Harry Potter books in there, Twilight & a Shopaholic. ;)

I just read through your whole PJ and have to say I love everything. I can't wait to see the pinwheels when you get them done. I know how you feel on DIY projects I have so many in my head and then I just don't start. I guess I don't know where to begin. LOL!!!!

Thanks for joining! Glad to see that people are following along.
I keep saying I am going to start on my DIY projects... & nothing. Hopefully, I can get the ball rolling- or else I am going to wake up the night before the wedding wth nothing done! :sad2:

*Pinwheels & the tears of joy are on the top of my DIY to-do list.

Just a quick update-

After a lot of huffing & puffing, I was able to get my room rates lowered. I think it had to do with the fact that my wedding is after the -first day of summer- so the "early summer" rates apply instead of the "regular" rates. So happy that we were able to work it out. & will be working on my room block finally!!!

A special thanks to Amanda for the heads up, any savings are very welcome at this time!!!!

& on that note, have a wonderful weekend everyone. :goodvibes
I am wrapping up my work week in about an hour & 19 minutes... (but who is counting, right? ;))

Hey,

Love your birthday photos! Looks really fun! I can't wait to see your pin wheels and stuff made!! Exciting stuff!

Woo hoo on the room saving, every little helps!

Lots of lurv

Faye

Xx

Hey,

Love your birthday photos! Looks really fun! I can't wait to see your pin wheels and stuff made!! Exciting stuff!

Woo hoo on the room saving, every little helps!

Lots of lurv

Faye

Xx

Hey Giselle! I figured I would have a look at your PJ since you posted a few times on mine and...I must say....I looooove your ideas and your Carnival theme!! Your colors are great! Your e-pics are fantastic!

I am also looking to create a Pandora bracelet for my wedding..did you get all your charms from Pandora or from different places?

Also, any word back on the customized shoes? Did she ever get back to you on pricing?

Keep up the great work!

Just caught up on your PJ. You and your DF make such a lovely couple and your e-pics are amazing! I love your carnival theme, your colours are so fun together. All your DIY ideas are amazing and I can't wait to see how they come together. Looking forward to hearing more about your wedding plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter