Girly Weekend 2009 - *IT'S TODAY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I could definitely afford it if I can find somebody to share. Including the train down it would cost me less than £80 for the weekend. I am pretty sure that I have the Saturday and Sunday off, but need to check what shift I am on on the Friday. I am heading into work shortly so I should know for sure if I am coming when I get back tonight.

Corinna

I hope you can get the time off Corinna, it would be lovely to meet you :)

after recent events here (at home), I may just be in Florida then -its my birthday weekend too! we need a holiday, so i wont be able to join you girlies this year :goodvibes look forward to next years get together instead.

Lucky you Jeanette, maybe next year

hmm how did i miss this thread?....im def intrested in coming.

Karen~ how you planning on travelling, maybe we can travel together as were so close...and anyone else nearby, i dont rearly want to go all that way by myself.

Whos still without a room mate ?
Would be great to see everyone again....and lol looking at cocktail menus already...i think i may be a bit of a lightwieght for all you lot!

:yay: That's great Terri, it will be lovely to finally meet you

I'd love to be able to come but I won't know until nearer the time as we may try and get a week away the week before the return to school.

Happy planning:)

:banana: I really hope you can make it Joanne, I've got my fingers crossed

I just need someone to share with now, depending on work, i am going to see if i can get the friday off as i work till 6 if i can't i will be coming down saturday morning and staying for the 1 night, anyone elese doing this?

It would be great if you can get the whole weekend off Michelle :thumbsup2

I am good to go. I work until 16:30 on Friday and have the weekend off. I might be able to change my shift on the Friday to 7:30 to 15:30 and work through lunch so that I can get away at 15:00.

Michelle, are you still looking for a room mate?

Corinna

Hi,

Could I join you for just dinner on the Saturday night? I live in Birmingham (4 miles from City Centre) so wouldn't be staying in a hotel, and our finances are very tight as we are getting married at the Boardwalk.

I can higly recommend a place called The Green Room which is in the Arcadian Centre just off the Bullring and opposite the Hippodrome. It is a bar/restaruant, very relaxed and a great atmosphere. There are also other great places in the Arcadian Centre too and they are generally more reasonable than the Mailbox

It would be great to meet you all :goodvibes

I am good to go. I work until 16:30 on Friday and have the weekend off. I might be able to change my shift on the Friday to 7:30 to 15:30 and work through lunch so that I can get away at 15:00.

Michelle, are you still looking for a room mate?

Corinna

Yep still need a room mate, i finish work at 5:30 but i'm going to try and get the day off so should find out today! I see your in machester, we could travel down and back together!

Michelle

Yep still need a room mate, i finish work at 5:30 but i'm going to try and get the day off so should find out today! I see your in machester, we could travel down and back together!

Michelle

I had not even spotted how close we live to each other. Let me know once you know when you can get away and we can sort out the details by PM.

Corinna

Just noticed how many additional girlies have signed up!!! :yay: :woohoo: party: :woohoo::yay:

Can't wait to meet you all!!! :grouphug:

Michelle

I had not even spotted how close we live to each other. Let me know once you know when you can get away and we can sort out the details by PM.

Corinna

Brilliant, thats you sorted then :cool1:

I've updated the first post to show who's rooming together. I've also included a link to Old Orleans as I think that's where we decided we would eat Friday night. Would anyone like to venture some suggestions for Saturday lunch and Saturday evening eats?

...Karen~ how you planning on travelling, maybe we can travel together as were so close...and anyone else nearby, i dont rearly want to go all that way by myself....

Terri, sorry for not replying before but I've only just spotted this post. I'm not too sure what my travel plans will be as I'm from Birmingham originally so may go up a day or so earlier and see friends... :goodvibes I will definitely let you know what I'm up to nearer the time... :thumbsup2

Well i managed to get friday of work so i can come for the both nights. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone after so long of chatting on here!

I have sent you a pm Corrina:)

:cool1: im so looking forward to this !!

Has anyone any preferences as to where we eat on the Saturday ( im not to bothered) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter