Aimee (Sat only)

Post below and join in the thread if you would like to join us

Previous girly weekend trip reports can be found here: 2007 and 2008

Hotel:

Ramada - £51 per night based on 2 sharing a twin room

Restaurants:

Old Orleans - Friday night dinner

Mailbox

Bull Ring (just click on restaurants from the menu)

Brindley Place

Broad Street

So, come on girlies, what are you waiting for - come and join in the UK Community Board 2009 Girly Weekend :cool1:

Count me in :thumbsup2

I spent Saturday night at the Ramada, and it's very nice (though not as posh as the Hyatt was) :)

Me too... :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :cool1:

How do we organise who to share with?

Me too... :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :cool1:

How do we organise who to share with?

In previous years, people just kind of sorted it out amongst themselves. I will probably share with Nat (again :rolleyes:) even though she keeps me awake all night with her snoring :lmao:

Woohoo !! I can't believe I'm finally going to meet Ms Tart :rotfl2::rotfl2:

And I can't believe I'm gonna meet Ms Mouse!!! :lmao::rotfl::lmao:

We've had a couple of near misses so 3rd (or 4th) time lucky... :goodvibes

Circumstances willing, I'll be there, but I'm not in a position (financially) to commit to anything at the moment.

The Ramada looks a fab location - overlooking the canal and in the middle of all the Mailbox attractions... :thumbsup2

So, is everyone happy with the Ramada so far then? If so, we can go ahead and book - I'm eager to get things sorted :rotfl:

Yes, it's surrounded by bars and restaurants Karen, what more could we want ? :)
Harvey Nicks? Oh wait, that's there too!!! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

So, is everyone happy with the Ramada so far then? If so, we can go ahead and book - I'm eager to get things sorted :rotfl:

Yeah, I'm more than happy with that, Joh! :thumbsup2 TBH I just don't think we can argue with the cost difference as it's over £70 cheaper than the Hyatt for the two nights and that's a lotta drinkies... :goodvibes

Yeah, I'm more than happy with that, Joh! :thumbsup2 TBH I just don't think we can argue with the cost difference as it's over £70 cheaper than the Hyatt for the two nights and that's a lotta drinkies... :goodvibes

Sensible justification, if ever I heard it Karen :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter