Girls Only Trip ~ Summer Exchange thread (Complete! Thanks ladies!)

I know it's still chilly where some of you ladies live, but thinking warm, summery thoughts and shopping for this exchange should help you get in a summertime mood.

fgfgfg.jpg

And if that doesn't get you in the mood, just try imagining these guys waiting to cool of in the pool with you. That does it for me! ;)

ef9f8f93.jpg

I know it's still chilly where some of you ladies live, but thinking warm, summery thoughts and shopping for this exchange should help you get in a summertime mood.

fgfgfg.jpg

And if that doesn't get you in the mood, just try imagining these guys waiting to cool of in the pool with you. That does it for me! ;)

ef9f8f93.jpg

I'll take the one on the right!

fgfgfg.jpg

ef9f8f93.jpg

It's raining here. Snowing in Denver for my friend, poor girl.
I will take the guy with the tats on the arm...:lovestruc

If you give him a new face and haircut, I'll take him.
Oh no, he's dreamy just the way he is. I'm not normally a fan of the pretty boys, but we saw him last night and all agreed he's got it going on. Stacie, good friend that she is, took a pic of me and him together and I can't wait to see it. :yay:

I'll happily take him, or all three. :rolleyes1

Can't I just have all 3? LOL Oh wait, my sweetie might get jealous, I'll have to find some hotties for him. LOL Love that sea theme photo, I had to steal that one. Hope you don't mind. :)

Can't I just have all 3? LOL Oh wait, my sweetie might get jealous, I'll have to find some hotties for him. LOL Love that sea theme photo, I had to steal that one. Hope you don't mind. :)

Not at all. It was just something I found online. :)

:rotfl2: I was just thinking, "who has hair like that after the 90s?!" wannabe Fabio! Some people pull it off though.
Hey! You meanie ladies quit picking on my Fabio!! :mad:

;) :rotfl2:

Trust me, in person, he pulls it off, especially when he takes it off. :smokin:

So far I have signed up:
Dawn
Katie
Steph
AmySue
Beth
Stacielee
Heather
Jane
Debra
Cheryl
Theresa
Kerri
Mary Jo
Courtney
Vicki
Bridgette

If your name is not on this list then for some reason I have not yet received a PM from you. There is still time though!
Sign ups will run through noon on Wed. 4/22, and names will go out shortly there after. :thumbsup2

Pictures of me and the gals with "Mr. Fabio" from Thursday night at Chippendales. I think we all agreed he was pretty dreamy. ;)

mmmmm-1.jpg

documents-1.jpg

And you keep saying you're the innocent one huh??:rolleyes1

Yeah, right. Innocent. Uh huh.

Compared to Miss Amy we are ALL innocent. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

(Oh man, if she's sees that I'm in trouble.... LOL
If you're reading this, you know I love you Amy!!)

Just make sure you differentiate between Amy the Wild Child and Amysue who I'm sure would be mortified !!!!:scared1:

Oh, and Fabio-guy looks better with his hair pulled back.

Pictures of me and the gals with "Mr. Fabio" from Thursday night at Chippendales. I think we all agreed he was pretty dreamy. ;)

mmmmm-1.jpg

documents-1.jpg

He's much better looking in those photos than he was in the pool one IMO. You look very pretty in those pics too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter