girls hair things..sent/received CLOSED!

Amy and girls,
We're glad that you like the hair things. I looked at my name again and it said Amy but Age 10, so whichever girl is 10 I guess it's for her. Of course if you're like my girls, you'll probably share anyways. We wish you many new exciting hair styles with your new hair stuff.

I Got a package from Amanda & Sabrina (DD's to MaureenMouse) Inside were:
A lavender ponytailer with streamers - very pretty
a glittery heart barette
a silver and black barette
Jewled pony tailers
set of 7 headbands (Will come in handy during massage)
Princess Crowns spa confetti
Bath Oil Beads
and a Bath Scrungi and comb set.

Thanks for the great package!

Packages arrived to my grand daughters today!

Kara called me to tell me her package came and she was very excited. She said to say a big thanks to "janskin". She received:

10 headbands in assorted colors
20 black hair ties
bobbie pins with jewels on them
orange tic tacs
and watermelon gum

After I talked to her, she put her sister on the phone.
Samantha was so excited that I had to get the info from her Mom. Sammie got her package from DD of pixiedust32. She says thank you! for:

a roll-up bag with 4 compartments filled with 32 hair accessories
31 ponytail holders with a dragonfly pin
a spider hair clip
barrettes
a purple ponytail holder with shiny streamers and palm trees on it
a hairbrush with mirror and Winnie the Pooh on it
twizzlers
and Garfield fruit snacks

I hope I described everything OK.
Both girls are very happy with their packages. Thanks for making this so much fun for them!

My exchange arrived today from Pixiedust 32 This is what was enclosed:
31 piece scunci with a beautiful butterfly pin attached
scunci clip
4 piece barrette, 2 clips, and 4 pontytails in blue
travel size pantene conditioner
2 pack ponytail in black with silver
6 piece scrunchies
kit holder with clips, ponytails, and scrunchies
and some yummies for my tummy a pack of strawberry twizzlers and an amazing mm candy bar

Thanks so much for everything. I liked it all!!
That's ok I liked what was inside the box better than what was in it originally! For everyone wondering What? She sent it to me in a cordless phone box with a cute note, You didn't get a new phone Maybe next time! :rotfl2:
Wonderful exchange!! :thumbsup2

disneygirlatheart said:
My exchange arrived today from Pixiedust 32 This is what was enclosed:
31 piece scunci with a beautiful butterfly pin attached
scunci clip
4 piece barrette, 2 clips, and 4 pontytails in blue
travel size pantene conditioner
2 pack ponytail in black with silver
6 piece scrunchies
kit holder with clips, ponytails, and scrunchies
and some yummies for my tummy a pack of strawberry twizzlers and an amazing mm candy bar

Thanks so much for everything. I liked it all!!
That's ok I liked what was inside the box better than what was in it originally! For everyone wondering What? She sent it to me in a cordless phone box with a cute note, You didn't get a new phone Maybe next time! :rotfl2:
Wonderful exchange!! :thumbsup2

Glad you liked it !!! LOL! :rotfl:

How funny! :lmao: I don't even know why I kept that box.

princessariel said:
After I talked to her, she put her sister on the phone.
Samantha was so excited that I had to get the info from her Mom. Sammie got her package from DD of pixiedust32. She says thank you! for:

a roll-up bag with 4 compartments filled with 32 hair accessories
31 ponytail holders with a dragonfly pin
a spider hair clip
barrettes
a purple ponytail holder with shiny streamers and palm trees on it
a hairbrush with mirror and Winnie the Pooh on it
twizzlers
and Garfield fruit snacks

I hope I described everything OK.
Both girls are very happy with their packages. Thanks for making this so much fun for them!

Oh right! :thumbsup2 So glad she liked everything, we had fun shopping. Thanks for posting.

Tink_Or_Belle said:
Just wanted to note that I didn't list names on my last post the 2 I sent late were Ann Marie and Roxy!

Don't worry about it! I can wait. :thumbsup2

My DD ILSE received her exchange today ( well she got 3 exchanges today, it was nuts here :yay: ) from Katey, DD of PrincessParty, and she send:

:) A cute crown note

:) 3 pc. Glow in the dark hip charms

:) Mini Crayola key chain

:) A cute cat and dog sticker ( this one is Hilarious)

:) Pack of 3 crystal hair bands

:) Pack of 100 rubber bands

:) Sunglasses

:) Mini Princess crown shape notebook with hair bands

:) Beautiful Barrette

:) Hair brush and mirror set

Hope I got everything, they received lots of packages today, they went nuts!

Thanks, she loved everything, this one was a fun exchange!

Shawny also got her exchange and she showed to me, we put it away, then she came and took her out :furious: and I just realized it, she's in bed right now and I have some items here in the little purse, but I need to get the rest of the items from her tomorrow, sorry Diana :( I'll post everything tomorrow.

Thanks!

Tink_Or_Belle said:
Just wanted to note that I didn't list names on my last post the 2 I sent late were Ann Marie and Roxy!
Thanks for letting us know. Not that I'm going to stop running to check my mail everyday. ;)

Ursulasmy hero,
glad to hear that you received your package. Amanda decided to write you a note, but I found it on her bed room floor, so obviously you didn't get it. She told you to pull your hair up and take a relaxing bath. However in the spelling of a 7 year old it said PULL YOR HARE UP AND TAKE A RELAXSING BATHE.
i THOUGHT IT WAS RATHER AMUSING. hOPE YOU ENJOY THE HAIR AND BATH STUFF.
mAUREEN

PixieDust32 said:
Shawny also got her exchange and she showed to me, we put it away, then she came and took her out :furious: and I just realized it, she's in bed right now and I have some items here in the little purse, but I need to get the rest of the items from her tomorrow, sorry Diana :( I'll post everything tomorrow.

Thanks!

No worries hon. I hope she liked everything!

Maureenmouse said:
Ursulasmy hero,
glad to hear that you received your package. Amanda decided to write you a note, but I found it on her bed room floor, so obviously you didn't get it. She told you to pull your hair up and take a relaxing bath. However in the spelling of a 7 year old it said PULL YOR HARE UP AND TAKE A RELAXSING BATHE.
i THOUGHT IT WAS RATHER AMUSING. hOPE YOU ENJOY THE HAIR AND BATH STUFF.
mAUREEN

Awww how sweet! Tell her thanks and give her a big hug from me, K? Thanks! and I did just that, last night. Mmmm Bath time! My favorite activity. :cloud9:

OK, I think we found the hair accesories :guilty: Shawny received her exchange yesterday from UrsulasMyhero, she send:

:) Pretty baby blue princess purse :love:

:) 2 hair bands, one pink, one white :thumbsup2

:) Pack of metallic colors barrettes :teeth:

:) 3 Pack lip gloss :love:

:) 2 Pack or barrettes ( these are very nice also)

:) Another 2 pack of pretty Barrettes

:) Nice note with Cinderella's stickers

OK, sorry if I left something out :) Thank you so much Diana, you did so good and Shawny loved it. She loved the stickers on the tissue paper also, she put them on her notebook.

PixieDust32 said:
My DD ILSE received her exchange today ( well she got 3 exchanges today, it was nuts here :yay: ) from Katey, DD of PrincessParty, and she send:

:) A cute crown note

:) 3 pc. Glow in the dark hip charms

:) Mini Crayola key chain

:) A cute cat and dog sticker ( this one is Hilarious)

:) Pack of 3 crystal hair bands

:) Pack of 100 rubber bands

:) Sunglasses

:) Mini Princess crown shape notebook with hair bands

:) Beautiful Barrette

:) Hair brush and mirror set

Hope I got everything, they received lots of packages today, they went nuts!

Thanks, she loved everything, this one was a fun exchange!

Glad she liked everything, we had fun with it. Amy and Katey

Maureenmouse said:
Amy and girls,
We're glad that you like the hair things. I looked at my name again and it said Amy but Age 10, so whichever girl is 10 I guess it's for her. Of course if you're like my girls, you'll probably share anyways. We wish you many new exciting hair styles with your new hair stuff.

My older daughter wore the butterfly clips to school today and the younger one wore the Children's Place rubberbands. Thanks again! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter