girls hair things..sent/received CLOSED!

Yes!
Thanks Tink or Belle! I loved everything!
She send:

_ A beautiful WDW purple Christmas Ornament, DH loved it also. :thumbsup2
_Big claw hair clip
_Pack of 4mini hair claw clip
_Cider caramel
_Cider granny smith
_Halloween Gel Clings
_A cute and cuddy teddy bear he has a cute halloween sweater.
_WDW Princesses Address book
_Pack of 6 head wraps
_2 Pack of 6 mini claw clip
_Disney Magic Towel
_Mickey hair claw clips
_Pack of Toffufay Hazulnut caramel and chocolate
_Mini comb
_Mickey Lollipop
_WDW Coaster :love:
_Pack of 6 barrettes
_Pack of 2 pony tail holders
_Hot apple pie cider
_WDW heart shape antenna topper
_Candy cane

THANK YOU so much for everything, you rock!

I feel bad :guilty: my daughter got to the mail and has had her exchange for a few days now. She received a bunch of clips and pony tail holders from Taraprather.......She loved everything! It is a good thing I noticed the pretty pony tail holder in her hair, or she would have forgot to tell me! :rolleyes2

Thanks

PixieDust32 said:
Well, I hope our other exchanger got her package! :rolleyes1

was it us? we are still waiting on Abby's so if it was us maybe the mailmen between here and there like packages :)

Tink_Or_Belle said:
was it us? we are still waiting on Abby's so if it was us maybe the mailmen between here and there like packages :)

Nop! :( I wish. We didn't have ya'll, but for some reason that person never acknowledged :confused3

Hi all, I'm finally back. I had a great time but it WAS almost to hot!!!! I'll tell all about it later. Anyways, Tink, has yours came yet? I never did receive mine either. No biggie for me though. Tink, let me know if your's came or not.

taraprather said:
Hi all, I'm finally back. I had a great time but it WAS almost to hot!!!! I'll tell all about it later. Anyways, Tink, has yours came yet? I never did receive mine either. No biggie for me though. Tink, let me know if your's came or not.

Nope I sent you a PM (maybe after I looked at my sent message box)

Well me and tink are the only 2 who has not received our packages. Is there anyone out there willing to be an elf? If so, please pm me.
Thanks! :sunny:

taraprather said:
Well me and tink are the only 2 who has not received our packages. Is there anyone out there willing to be an elf? If so, please pm me.

don;t worry about us! I don;t think ABby realizes she didn;t get one... at the time she was watching then she got her Halloween and I think she forgot there was a hair one... I just signed her up for the Candy one I think she'll be ok. :thumbsup2

taraprather said:

I sent your out a while ago, Im gonna re-send though

taraprather said:

I should it send mine to you instead, since that receiver never came here to acknowledge!

Abby has been ELFED or is that Elved?
wither way she is SO Happy this morning thank you so much AlexWyattand mommy Abby got
Haloween Pony Tailers
A hot pink/purple set with headbands and Pony O's that are beaded!
Awesome Pony Tail Hoolders with Flowers on them
stick on earrings (that she is wearing on her fingernails so they are multi useful!)
Butterfly wide headbands (she wears these for Ice Skating so these rate as her BEST FAVORITE she had lots she said were her favorite this was the BEST favorite)

and a make your own pencil bag! that is yellow her favorite color!

You did well and from now on I am signing up to be an elf... I had never really understood it before but NOW I get it and it made ABbys whole day so I want to do that back for someone someday! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I am so glad Abby liked everything. I picked the girliest things I could find. This is why I elf. It is the making someone's else day happier that makes mine happier. :sunny:

taraprather said:
I'm so glad yours came Tink! Still waiting on mine to arrive and this exchange can be closed :thumbsup2
It has been resent today, should be there by the week end :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter