• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gift Baskets by Shirley!!! We need ideas and pictures!!!

Just ordered ours! They are so helpful!

Hopefully I can get to the room to take pics first, before the fam gets there to dismantle them!!!

I love these will have to order my son having birthday on cruise last cruise the Oasis they messed up so owe him something big.

Will the gift baskets be delivered to the cabins before we are given access? I'd love to surprise the kids - and the basket be there as soon as we arrive!

I had a treasure basket made by Shirley last year for our cruise and it was absolutely adorable! I of course had procrastinated and called last miunte! It was not a problem! The kids loved it! Snacks, pirate necklaces, drinks, swords, tattoos!

I am wondering if there is anyone like SHirley in LA. We ar eleaving on the MR cruise in two weeks and really would love a basket delivered.

Can Shirley ship to LA Port or to me and I take with me?

i ordered this basket as a surprise for my DH on our honeymoon cruise, as a thank you for being so helpful (i broke my wrist in dec and was in a cast until right before our trip)

i spoke to shirley once at length, giving her some info and ideas. DH is a police officer so im always looking for police items. I also requested a tote bag for me, reusable bottles for the drink station and wine..the rest i left to her.. the total with delivery was around $140

230.jpg

232.jpg

What is that box with Mater on it???

i ordered this basket as a surprise for my DH on our honeymoon cruise, as a thank you for being so helpful (i broke my wrist in dec and was in a cast until right before our trip)

i spoke to shirley once at length, giving her some info and ideas. DH is a police officer so im always looking for police items. I also requested a tote bag for me, reusable bottles for the drink station and wine..the rest i left to her.. the total with delivery was around $140

230.jpg

232.jpg

its just a box...i had mentioned that DH loves mater, so thats what Shirley put in for him. He's using it at home on his dresser for change and misc items

We owe one HUGE THANK YOU to Miss Shirley & her team! As I posted before, I ordered 4 baskets (2 for the kids, 1 for DH & 1 for sis/sil) and as it turns out DH ordered 1 for me-so 5 total. Well, our airline messed up & we missed the boat!!!

DH called Shirley & she pulled some awesome strings because all 5 of our baskets were waiting in our WDW rooms when we arrived!! (We made alternate WDW reservations when we knew we would miss the boat)

The customer service they provided us was superb & simply unheard of these days! The baskets were great too-plenty of snacks & kid friendly items (not all useful in WDW but perfect for the cruise). I ordered drink bottles for all of us for the drink station, they were great for the parks but were not as big as would have liked if we were on the boat. That being said, the contents were much appreciated & everyone was thrilled to get them!

WAY TO GO SHIRLEY & TEAM!!! You sure got life long customers in us!!!

Cathy

ours is not for a while yet - but does Shirley have any Marie (from Aristocats) stuff? My eldest just loves her, and she is pretty hard to find.

I just ordered a surprise duffle bag for the family from Shirley for our Dream Cruise on the 27th. She was so nice and helpful over the phone:goodvibes

I will post pictures when we return:thumbsup2

ours is not for a while yet - but does Shirley have any Marie (from Aristocats) stuff? My eldest just loves her, and she is pretty hard to find.

Hey there my friend - drop me a note when you are sailing and I will do my darnest to fill the wish :flower3:
Hugsssssssssssss

I just ordered a surprise duffle bag for the family from Shirley for our Dream Cruise on the 27th. She was so nice and helpful over the phone:goodvibes

I will post pictures when we return:thumbsup2

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks Rachel - it was my pleasure also :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter