Gift Baskets by Shirley!!! We need ideas and pictures!!!

Trying to find some good ideas for a basket for my DD's 16th birthday cruise. Do they allow balloons to be attached to the baskets delivered?

Trying to find some good ideas for a basket for my DD's 16th birthday cruise. Do they allow balloons to be attached to the baskets delivered?

Hello *********** - the best thing to do is call me at 800-950-4559 and we can give you ideas also no types of balloons are allowed on any of the ships at the port due to the environmental laws.
thanks for taking the time to write

Hello *********** - the best thing to do is call me at 800-950-4559 and we can give you ideas also no types of balloons are allowed on any of the ships at the port due to the environmental laws.

Oh, OK. I don't need anything till June, but I want to get some ideas, and I'll probably want to mail a few things to be added to it. After I posted my question, I went back through the whole thread and seen a few baskets with balloons attached. They must have changed the rules over the last few years about the balloons.?

These baskets are awesome! And it's great to know that she works within a budget :) but my question is, does she deliver to the Disney Resorts? DF and I are debating on whether or not a cruise is within the means for next year, so we might end up just doing a WDW stay. But I would love to have this little bit of magic for my DD waiting at the resort! TIA!

I emailed her and have not heard from her! I emailed her over a week ago. :confused3

I am sorry - don't know if I deleted by mistake or not - Norm and I went to Key West and somehow must have missed it - please rewrite although I am trying to catch up on all my mail.
again I am very sorry

Hi Shirley about when should I call to have a basket made for my daughters 14th birthday cruise. We will be on the Podcast cruise Dec. 12th.?

Hi Shirley about when should I call to have a basket made for my daughters 14th birthday cruise. We will be on the Podcast cruise Dec. 12th.?

Call me about 2 to 3 weeks out since that is one of our busiest month and we want to make sure that we can chat without feeling under the thumb - calling that few weeks away makes it much more comfortable
thanks for taking the time to write and look forward to speaking to you
always
Me

Here's what we got from Shirley:

Picture076.jpg

If I recall correctly - this was the medium sand bucket. Shirley wrote his name on it with "Tigger" letters, and it had sand toys, snacks, a juice, water, and then I had her add a few small pirate toys also.

The other was a bottle of wine and champagne in a little canvas tote bag.

Shirley has great ideas - just give her a call!

Love the tote with the wine and champagne-would you please PM me the cost and how you ordered this one?

Just curious - is the no balloon thing a new rule? I know we had them last year. We're looking to do another cruise next summer & I will be ordering some baskets again! We loved them - I got one for each of the 2 kids & one for DH.

Just curious - is the no balloon thing a new rule? I know we had them last year. We're looking to do another cruise next summer & I will be ordering some baskets again! We loved them - I got one for each of the 2 kids & one for DH.

It went into effect a year ago and in fact, we delivered gift baskets with mylars and the Coast Guard made us take them off - we had no warning so if we did deliver them to the ship, they would not only be very upset, but I would have to take them off and bring them back.
Sorreeeeeeeeeee

I have a whole bunch of balloons here that I can not use :(

Wonder if Disney would frown on a Harry Potter/Universal themed basket being delivered to the ship :lmao: I just emailed Shirley about getting one done for our daughter for our cruise next May. Post cruise we are going to Universal. She'll be 24, so I'll have to think "adult" :confused:

Wonder if Disney would frown on a Harry Potter/Universal themed basket being delivered to the ship :lmao: I just emailed Shirley about getting one done for our daughter for our cruise next May. Post cruise we are going to Universal. She'll be 24, so I'll have to think "adult" :confused:

Hey - Disney is showing the HP movies on Disney Channel, so they can't be that upset! :rotfl:

These baskets are awesome! And it's great to know that she works within a budget :) but my question is, does she deliver to the Disney Resorts? DF and I are debating on whether or not a cruise is within the means for next year, so we might end up just doing a WDW stay. But I would love to have this little bit of magic for my DD waiting at the resort! TIA!

Unfortunately, they only deliver to the cruise as they are near the port...not to resorts.

This sounds like a great idea - but what items would you guys ask to be put in a basket for two 11 year olds for their birthday?

I, too, emailed Shirley earlier this week with what I was looking for, but haven't heard anything as yet. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter