Gianna and Sophia's First Trip to Disney World September 2014!!

Things have still been so crazy. I feel like I have something every night to do after work. We signed Gianna up for preschool starting in September. I can't believe I am saying that. We went furniture shopping for Gianna's new big girl room but haven't found anything yet. I do like something like this.

image_zpsf6a5cab2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It is actually a Disney princess collection. We are going to check it out one day to see how it looks in person. You know how in pictures everything looks so much nicer and then when you see it in person it looks horrible.

Last night we went to the circus. It was so much fun. Gianna had a great time. We didn't take Sophia because I didn't think she would sit through the whole thing and it ended late so she stayed with grandma. Here are some pictures. Sorry they are so blurry. My iPhone is old and doesn't take good pictures anymore. I an due for an upgrade. We had great seats. I had a 50% off coupon for tickets so I treated us and purchased front row tickets.

image_zpsc03b95f8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I forgot to add have been planning Sophia's first birthday and her cake smash pictures. I can't believe she is going to be one on May 1st. Her party is May 3rd. Here is her invitation and some of her cake smash outfits I ordered on Etsy (I am obsessed with this site) and tried them on. Don't mind the bubble on the invitation. It isn't part of it. Lol I just using it to block my address.

image_zps666f66e6.jpg
[/URL[/IMG]

image_zps45786b40.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0107_zpsc9b9205b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ok I have to vent. I am on hold right now waiting for a cast member to pick up so I can try and make my dining reservation for Be Our Guest. I was able to get everything else except Be Our Guest which is the one I really want and looking forward to. I hope they are able to do something. I will be so upset if I can't get a reservation.

Ugh, I'm way overdue for an upgrade on my iphone as well. I have the 4 and it just takes awful pictures and is slow in general.

Sophia looks SO adorable on the invitations! And those lace leggings are just too precious. Where did you find them? My best friend is having a girl and those would be a cute gift!

Were you able to get things resolved to get BOG??

Ugh, I'm way overdue for an upgrade on my iphone as well. I have the 4 and it just takes awful pictures and is slow in general. Sophia looks SO adorable on the invitations! And those lace leggings are just too precious. Where did you find them? My best friend is having a girl and those would be a cute gift! Were you able to get things resolved to get BOG??
I am due for an upgrade now also for my iPhone but I just don't have time to get to the store. I bought all of her outfits including the lace leggings on Etsy. I can't stay away from the website. I bought all of her decorations for the party on there as well. It is a very bad addiction. My Pinterest is filled with recipes and so many things from etsy. I don't know how I ever lived without those two websites...lol

I have not gotten any reservations yet for BOG. :(. I check multiple times a day.

I am due for an upgrade now also for my iPhone but I just don't have time to get to the store. I bought all of her outfits including the lace leggings on Etsy. I can't stay away from the website. I bought all of her decorations for the party on there as well. It is a very bad addiction. My Pinterest is filled with recipes and so many things from etsy. I don't know how I ever lived without those two websites...lol

I have not gotten any reservations yet for BOG. :(. I check multiple times a day.

Etsy has some cute stuff but expensive at times! And I totally hear you on Pinterest! Half of our dinners are from that site. Love it!

Ugh, that's too bad about BOG!:confused:

I'm glad that the doctor is happy with her angles! A friend of mine has a daughter with dysplasia and she has had braces and casts and surgeries, and they are still having issues 4.5 years later, it's so sad.

I love Sophia's birthday theme! She looks adorable in her frills :)

It looks like Gianna had a great time at the circus! She's so cute.

Your trip is coming up so fast!

Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day. Haven't done too much planning except still trying to get reservations for BOG. I am also debating whether to buy tickets for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I really want to go but to spend that much not knowing if the girls will sit through it that late makes me think twice. I also have to find out if they would get in for free or if I have to buy a ticket for them. Honestly if I have to spend $57 each on them I am not sure if it is worth it. I think Gianna would really enjoy it but it's a lot of money. I am upset about it because I don't know if we will get another chance to do it any time soon.

I have started to look into the outfits I want to start purchasing for the girls. I have so much saved on my Pinterest. Haven't narrowed it down yet. I bought a countdown thing on Etsy for Gianna to do every morning.

I also found these cute water bottles on Etsy to purchase for the girls when we go to the parks with their names on them.

Anyway we had Sophia's birthday party a couple of weeks ago. It went really well. Weather was really nice which I was worried about. I am uploading the pictures now so I will add them to the next post because it is hard to do on my iPad. Sophia had her orthopedic check up the day before her party. She had to see another doctor in the practice because her doctor is on maternity leave. This doctor doesn't have the best bed side manner but I have heard he is very good. Well he wasn't too happy with her angles because they are at the high range of normal, which she has always been. He brought up putting her back in brace in the future if they get worse. That is always a possibility with hip dysplasia. So that is always upsetting to hear. He did say though he doesn't dwell on those though because at this young of an age with your bones still forming it is hard to tell. He said the thing he does dwell on is the most important in his physical examination. He said when he looks and checks her she is perfect and everything is perfect. I just always get upset when her angles from the x-rays aren't the way they want them. We have to go back a couple of weeks before the trip and I am already stressing that they are going to put her back in the brace. If that is the case I am going to say we aren't putting it on until after we get back. Last time we had to put her back in the brace we had to get her fitted and it took two weeks to get it so I don't think it will hurt to wait again. Hopefully next time the angles will be good. This last time she fussed during her x-Ray so I think that doesn't help if she is moving and they make me hold her legs for it like I know what I am doing. Sorry for the vent...lol. I stress so much over this. Now she is starting to walk and all she wants to do is stand and I keep thinking omg is this ok for her hips. I am crazy...lol. Ok again sorry for venting I will stop now.

Another good thing my husband is going back to learn a trade. He started a couple of weeks ago and is hoping to learn fast so he can change careers and start applying to union jobs. Hoping this is a great new fresh start for us.

Any feedback on Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween is greatly appreciated.

Etsy has some cute stuff but expensive at times! And I totally hear you on Pinterest! Half of our dinners are from that site. Love it!

Ugh, that's too bad about BOG!:confused:

I know!! Most of our dinners are from Pinterest as well. My husband is like is this is Pinterest recipe again. :rotfl2:

Keep meaning to write to you on facebook also. Glad you found me. :)

I'm glad that the doctor is happy with her angles! A friend of mine has a daughter with dysplasia and she has had braces and casts and surgeries, and they are still having issues 4.5 years later, it's so sad.

I love Sophia's birthday theme! She looks adorable in her frills :)

It looks like Gianna had a great time at the circus! She's so cute.

Your trip is coming up so fast!

I can't imagine what your friend is going through. It is one of my biggest fears that she is going to need surgery but so far, knock on wood, she has done well with the harness and the brace. Her hips have not come out of the socket since a week after she was born which I think her doctor was surprised with because she was severe. Do you mind if I ask how severe your friends daughter was that she needed surgery? I just don't want Sophia to have to deal with this her whole life. She doesn't seem to be having any issues. Her doctor has said if it wasn't for the x-rays you wouldn't know she had it because she looks completely normal which is good also.

Sophia's theme for her birthday was once of my favorites to do. If I had more time, and money...lol, I probably would have done a lot more.

Ok so I made a change to our trip last night. I was on the phone with Disney all night last night. I have decided to change the dates of our trip until the following week. So we are now going from September 29th-October 5th. The prices of flights the week we were originally going were insane. By going the following week we are saving $1500+ on flights. I couldn't see spending that much more on flights. That is crazy. The down side now I am fighting for reservations for Chef Mickey and Cinderellas Royal Table. I am bummed but hoping to get them still.

We made it!!! We are finally under 100 Days!! I never thought I would see this day. I am so excited. Hoping to plan out more of the girls outfits today while they are napping. I have to start ordering them soon. I am still not able to get reservations for Chef Mickey, BOG and Cinderella's Royal Table. I have outfits picked out for BOG and Cinderella's royal table but really don't want to purchase them unless I know we have reservations and are definitely going.

We made it!!! We are finally under 100 days. I never thought I would see this day. I am going to try to finalize some if the girls clothes today while they are sleeping because I need to start ordering them soon. I still don't have reservations for Chef Mickey, BOG and Cinderella's Royal Table. I have outfits picked out for the girls for Cinderella's but don't want to buy them if we aren't going.

We made it!!! We are finally under 100 days. I never thought I would see this day. I am going to try to finalize some if the girls clothes today while they are sleeping because I need to start ordering them soon. I still don't have reservations for Chef Mickey, BOG and Cinderella's Royal Table. I have outfits picked out for the girls for Cinderella's but don't want to buy them if we aren't going.

Oh yay!!! So excited that your trip is coming up so quickly!

I know it has been awhile since I updated but I am trying to get back on and currently reading everyone's trip reports and catching up. I have purchased some things for the girls that I hope to post pictures of when I update. Next week I have to do our FP so trying to get a list going for that and going to try to stay up to get it done or at least the most important ones done.

I know it has been awhile since I updated but I am trying to get back on and currently reading everyone's trip reports and catching up. I have purchased some things for the girls that I hope to post pictures of when I update. Next week I have to do our FP so trying to get a list going for that and going to try to stay up to get it done or at least the most important ones done.

Excited to see what FP+ you chose!

Well the trip is paid off.

imagejpg9_zps5ca8355f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I went to BJ's yesterday to purchase all these gift cards. They are $4 off. I saved between $200-$300 by getting theses cards. I hope these last few weeks fly by. We are so ready to go. We just received out MNSSHP cards in the mail as well as our memory maker card. I was so excited to receive those. I got the girls costume for the Halloween party. Hoping to do an actual update so I can show you what I have purchased for the girls for this trip and my fast passes. I am going to try my hardest this weekend to update. We have been so busy though. We are in the middle if getting my bedroom and Gianna's bedroom redone so we had to clean everything out, pick paint colors. Tonight I have to go pick out lighting ( chandeliers) for our rooms. We have to travel upstate tomorrow for my brother in laws wedding. So hopefully I can post pictures and update on everything this week. Hope everyone is doing well and Happy Friday!!!

Wow look at all the gift cards and that's a good deal too! Yay for the trip being paid off :cool1:

So now we're justing waiting for you to leave pretty soon! I bet you're so excited, especially since your last trip was cancelled/rescheduled. Very excited for you!

Wow look at all the gift cards and that's a good deal too! Yay for the trip being paid off :cool1: So now we're justing waiting for you to leave pretty soon! I bet you're so excited, especially since your last trip was cancelled/rescheduled. Very excited for you!

I am so excited. I can't wait. It has been too long. I am so afraid that something is going to happen where we have to cancel the trip again like one of the girls getting sick...lol. Gianna starts pre-school this September and I am like watch her get sick and we can't go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter