Gianna and Sophia's First Trip to Disney World September 2014!!

Your plans look great to me! Good restaurants you guys are going to:thumbsup2

Aw you guys look so great at the wedding. Love your hair!

Beautiful wedding! I love your bridesmaid dress! :) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and Miss Gianna partied til she dropped! :yay:

All caught up. I'm sorry that you've had so many stresses lately. That guy who hit you really sounds like a tool.

I love your dining plans so far! It is hard to really plan things when trips are so far away, but it is also hard to sit around and not plan!

The pictures from the wedding are really nice. I love your hair and your DD looks so cute in her dress :)

Thank you. The stresses at the beginning I didn't need. These new stresses of redoing house and putting everything into our name I feel are good stresses. LOL I will take them over other stresses any day.

My DD was the hit of the wedding. The photographers loved her and everyone would come up to us saying how cute and well behaved she was.

Love your dining choices! :)

Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace for breakfast are the two ADRs my sisters always request!

You all looked great at the wedding! I love the color of your dress and Gianna is adorable, as always!

Can't wait for more!

Chef Mickey's is always my request. I feel it gets a lot of not good reviews also but I really enjoy it.

I was very happy with the bridesmaid dress, especially since I still have baby weight. I loved the color and I felt it fit well and hid some spots that I need to work on still. :rotfl:

Your plans look great to me! Good restaurants you guys are going to:thumbsup2

Aw you guys look so great at the wedding. Love your hair!

Thank you. My friend actually used my hairdresser for the wedding so I was very lucky to have her do it. I showed her what I wanted a few weeks ago when I got my hair done so I had a little advantage over the other girls. :)

Beautiful wedding! I love your bridesmaid dress! :) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and Miss Gianna partied til she dropped! :yay:

Gianna is a party animal...haha She danced the whole time without having a nap that day. I thought she would pass out on the way home but she watched her Tinkerbell dvd and had a huge pretzel on the way home at 10pm. :rotfl2: One of the things as you left the reception had a table with big soft pretzels. That is all Gianna had to see and she was set to go.

No new Disney updates. Still so hard to do anything so far out. Plus trying to get everything settled with putting all of our stuff in the house and switching all the utilities to our name. I think I mentioned before my mom bought a condo and we are taking over the house. Starting to stress about all the bills. I just need to start taking everything over so I can not stress anymore.

I have been watching Jetblue and praying they come out with their September 2014 rates so I can quickly book and use our credit. I have a feeling come November I will be fighting with them to use my credits because it will be one year and they will only let you keep it for one year. Another thing I am stressing about.

Since I don't really have any Disney news as of right now here are some life updates. About a week and a half ago we had Sophia's baptism. I was very exhausted from that. By the time we got to dinner at the restaurant I was ready for bed. :rotfl: It was very nice though and she looked so cute. Here are some pictures from that.

Gianna and my cousins daughter:

Cookie Favors: Delicious!!

Then this weekend we took Gianna to get her tap shoes and ballet shoes for her dance class that starts a week from Saturday. She also got tights and a leotard. She looks so cute.

Then on Sunday Sophia rolled over from back to front for the first time. So that was exciting...haha Might sound so little but she has been trying so hard. Here is a picture after she did looking so accomplished. Sorry the picture is not good because I took it quick with my iphone.

That is it for my life updates. We are heading to Montauk in a couple of weeks to relax a little. We were going to take them to Sesame Place but decided to save the money and Jon (DH) has to work and can't take off. So my mom and the 2 girls will go to Montauk for a couple of weekends. My mom has a place out there so all we have to pay for is food. I can't wait. I took off of work for one of the Fridays.

Hope everyone is do well. :)

For some reason the baptism pictures posted twice and I am too lazy to delete them...haha

Regarding Jet Blue, can you book 'random' tickets and then cancel them and then use those tickets to re-book? Hope this makes sense.

Love the baptism pictures!

And your daughter looks so cute when she rolled over :lmao: I don't think I ever got a picture of DS rolling over:mad:

Hope you have a nice time on your mini-vacay!

Love the pictures from Sophia's baptism! Her and Gianna's dresses were adorable!

So Gianna did enjoy the trial dance classes? She looks so cute in her leotard and tap shoes! :)

Regarding Jet Blue, can you book 'random' tickets and then cancel them and then use those tickets to re-book? Hope this makes sense.

Love the baptism pictures!

And your daughter looks so cute when she rolled over :lmao: I don't think I ever got a picture of DS rolling over:mad:

Hope you have a nice time on your mini-vacay!

They have a $100 cancel fee for each ticket. I hate to do that but might have to do that so I can use some of my credit instead of none. I will have to look into it but maybe I can purchase tickets now and then change our flights later. Maybe there is no fee for that. I doubt it though. There is always a fee for everything.

I try to get pictures and videos of all the milestones that they do. I have a lot for Gianna but it is harder to get them this time around with Sophia and I feel bad.

Love the pictures from Sophia's baptism! Her and Gianna's dresses were adorable!

So Gianna did enjoy the trial dance classes? She looks so cute in her leotard and tap shoes! :)

Thank you. Gianna's dress was actually my dress from when I was around her age. :) I didn't have a dress for her and I wanted to save the money so my mom was like you know I have your dresses still from when you were a baby. She showed me them and I thought they were so cute. I had actually wanted to put a different one on her but it was too big on her so I went with this. I thought she looked adorable.

Ohhh is she loving her tap shoes. It is all she wants to do and dance in them. I had to hide them on her. I have to go back to the store because the leotard seems very snug on her so I think I have to return the other two I bought and get the next size. I can't wait for her to start classes a week from Saturday.

All caught up! The baptism looked like a beautiful day :)

Gianna looks so cute in her dance uniform!! I used to teach the toddlers for years and I loved it - they are always so cute and excited.

Congrats to Sophia for rolling over!!

Tap shoes are a LOT of fun for toddlers!! :lmao: BTDT!

The baptism pictures look adorable!

Thank you. Yeah Gianna loves her tap shoes.

All caught up! The baptism looked like a beautiful day :)

Gianna looks so cute in her dance uniform!! I used to teach the toddlers for years and I loved it - they are always so cute and excited.

Congrats to Sophia for rolling over!!

Her dance class was adorable. Some cried. Gianna walked right on in and didn't care that she was leaving us. She had so much fun and didn't want to leave. I feel bad she is going to miss the next class because we are going away that weekend.

So both girls are in for a nap. We are in Montauk for our get away weekend and all I can think is a year from tomorrow we will be leaving for Disney. I can't wait. I hope this year goes fast but now too fast because I hate seeing my girls grow so fast. Haha hope everyone is having a great weekend.

So both girls are in for a nap. We are in Montauk for our get away weekend and all I can think is a year from tomorrow we will be leaving for Disney. I can't wait. I hope this year goes fast but now too fast because I hate seeing my girls grow so fast. Haha hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Ahh… Naptime… what a blessed time of day! :goodvibes My oldest doesn't always nap (she's 5 now and in school…) but after our crazy week she took a nearly 2 hour nap on friday! Sigh… it's hard keeping up with my own PTR with my kid's busy social calendar!

Ahh… Naptime… what a blessed time of day! :goodvibes My oldest doesn't always nap (she's 5 now and in school…) but after our crazy week she took a nearly 2 hour nap on friday! Sigh… it's hard keeping up with my own PTR with my kid's busy social calendar!

I love nap time. It is my only time to breath..lol It is very hard to keep up with the PTR. I used to be one on the computer a lot during the day. Now I am lucky if I can check my email. By the time the girls go to bed I check everything I can online real quick and then I am ready to pass out.

So joining in this fun trip planning

Grand Floridian is on my list but as of yet a dream. what a perfect place for the little ones first trip.

LOVE the tap shoes
LOVE the flower girl dress
LOVE Epcot plans for day one. a great tradition

Very happy to be part of this.

So joining in this fun trip planning

Grand Floridian is on my list but as of yet a dream. what a perfect place for the little ones first trip.

LOVE the tap shoes
LOVE the flower girl dress
LOVE Epcot plans for day one. a great tradition

Very happy to be part of this.

Thank you for joining in. I was thinking of staying at another hotel to save some money but DH really wanted to stay there again. It is our favorite and I couldn't say no. Plus it is one stop away on the monorail from Magic Kingdom. I think that is the best park for the girls right now at this age.

Hi everyone. Well we are less than a year out!!! At this time next year we will be in Disney World probably getting ready for our character breakfast. I can't wait.

This weekend we took the girls to Montauk. It was a great weekend. The weather was beautiful and Gianna had so much fun. At the beginning of the week it showed rain for the weekend. I was so upset. We were still going to go because I just wanted to get away. I took off of work Friday and we left around 11:30. The weather was great. We were going to stop and go apple and pumpkin picking but the place was closed because its grand opening was Saturday. It was too crowded on Sunday when we were going home. So Jon (DH) and I will bring Gianna in a couple of weeks and my mom said she would watch Sophia. We got there at around 2:00 and just got everything out of the car. I then fed Sophia and we took the girls for a walk into to town. We stopped at the drug store and picked up a bucket and shovel for Gianna to play with on the beach. We went back to our room to relax before we got dinner. I then brought Gianna to pick up dinner and some wine. :thumbsup2 After dinner Gianna wanted to go swimming. Thank goodness for heated pools because it was starting to get cool out with the sun going down. So she went swimming for about an hour in her little float. She was in her glory shivering and all. I eventually made her get out when her teeth started to chatter. We got her dressed in her pi's and princess slippers and went to the super market to get some little things. After we got back it was the girls bedtime. :yay: Time to relax for mommy with some wine.

The next day the weather was amazing again. We had breakfast and Gianna played on the beach. A little chilly but the sun warmed you up. Gianna went in the pool again. Took the girls for a couple of walks and had dinner delivered to the room. It was so relaxing. We didn't want to leave. Here are a few pictures from this weekend.

Saturday Morning

Outside our deck

Gianna in the pool

Gianna on the beach

Sunday morning just waking up before we left

Then Gianna decided to get up early today which she hardly ever does. So we cuddled on the couch with a blanket and our dog Rocky.

So glad you guys had a relaxing weekend! It sounds lovely. Wish I had one coming up I totally need it :lmao:

I absolutely love that raft that Gianna is in! Never seen anything like that before. Does it completely keep her in the shade?

So glad you guys had a relaxing weekend! It sounds lovely. Wish I had one coming up I totally need it :lmao:

I absolutely love that raft that Gianna is in! Never seen anything like that before. Does it completely keep her in the shade?

I hope you can relax soon and are feeling better. I got the raft on amazon and it was great. It did keep her in the shade. I had to move the top part a few times because the sun would go on her back but you can move it and tie it to the bottom of the float so you don't have to hold it. It was nice not having to hold her the whole time and she was very content swimming in it. She loved it.

What a fun fun weekend. Love the cute photos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter