Ghirardelli's at DTD Closed? - UPDATE Not Closed

KerTggr

DIS Veteran
Looking at the DTD map on disneyworld.com and noticed that Ghirardelli's isn't listed. Did this close? :(

It was open and full of people when we were there last week.

Thank goodness!! We were freaking out a little when we didn't see it on the map. Wonder why it's not on the online one (or why my eyes didn't see it in the list)...?!?!

Oh well... As long as it's there - that's all we really care about. Steer me towards the ice cream & I am :)

Almost had heart failure see that post title, that is a must do before we leave for the airport eveytime :santa:

It was still there several weeks ago, but the way things are changing around WDW nothing would surprise me.

We were there the week of 11/15 and had yummy ice cream cones there! It was going strong! :cool1:

We were there on our trip in early Nov-yummy but bring your credit card---my husband had a waffle ice cream cone and I had a sundae and the bill was $15!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter