getting to Morning Resort Character meals

how do i get to the O'hana breakfast from Old key west...

Anytime we had an early breakfast at a resort, we took a taxi from resort to resort.

If its a little later take the bus to MK and the monorail to the Poly. Just make sure everything is running and there are down times for the monorail.

There are buses running between resorts and parks starting at 6:30am every morning. They do tend to run a bit less frequently than the 'regular' buses do, so plan accordingly.
To get from OKW to 'Ohana....bus to MK, then monorail over to the Polynesian...the monorail starts at 7am.
Now...if you board the bus, and ask the driver if it's quicker to take the monorail or the boat over to the Polynesian to get to your breakfast ADR, he may actually offer to drop you off on his way by there. No promises, but maybe!!

Anytime we had an early breakfast at a resort, we took a taxi from resort to resort.

If its a little later take the bus to MK and the monorail to the Poly. Just make sure everything is running and there are down times for the monorail.

thanks i think we'll try and take the MK bus to the monarail...i hate having to try and rush and hope we get there on time....the rest of our meals are at the park..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter