Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

I guess Wreck-It -Ralph because I think it would fit best.Though i don't like most Disney Sequels.

Definitely Big Hero Six! I think the reason that most of the Disney sequels suck is because they make them for movies whose stories have ended, so they have no plot. Big Hero Six is a super team, so there will always be another supervillain, and there's definitely room for character development!

I'm not a huge fan of what Disney does with sequels, but if I had to pick one it would probably be Big Hero 6. Big Hero 7? ;)

Orreed question!
If you could be anyone else who would you be?
I wouldn't change who I am. But if I had to I would be my youth director who used to be at my church. She moved to Florida a few years ago now, but the impact she has had on me is amazing. I would love to impact people the way that she does.

if it was only for a day, i'd want to be kendall jenner. i wouldn't want to be anyone else tho lol

I need some more questions everyone :D just send me a PM

If you could time travel, would you rather go to the past or the future?
The future.

future for sure

Happy April fools day! Did you pull any pranks today?
I just poked holes in the bottom of my sisters water bottle. I've also been loving all of the April Fools Disney articles that have been going around FB.

no but april fools day is my Big's birthday so that's cool

Fairywings question!
Which Disney movie would you pick to make a sequel for?
Wreck-it Ralph.

ughhhhh Frozen

If said "fancy" clothes don't itch me to death, then I don't mind every once in a while.

Oh yes!
I still love wearing my Elsa dress at work.
And I can't wait to wear my pretty dress to Prom. I feel ike Belle.

Fairywings question!
Which Disney movie would you choose for an attraction?
The Emperor's New Groove. I want them to make a rollercoaster like the one Yzma and Kronk go on to get to the lab.

I would love to somehow see an UP attraction in Epcot, it's always been one of my favorites.

MK: Definitely Emperor's New Groove, the Yzma and Kronk ride.
EPCOT: Tangled for a ride in Germany or BH6 for a ride in Japan.
DHS: Going with the Pixar theme, The Incredibles or Up.
AK: Brother Bear.

Do you like getting dressed up?
Yes. I love it.

Not particularly.

Fairywings question!
Which Disney movie would you choose for an attraction?
The Emperor's New Groove. I want them to make a rollercoaster like the one Yzma and Kronk go on to get to the lab.

Meet the Robinsons. They could really do something with all the "future" stuff like in Tomorrowland

Have you ever been on a cruise?
Yeah, my family went on a Royal Carribean cruise a few years ago. We'll be going on a Norweigian cruise to Bermuda next summer to celebrate my college graduation. Ahhhh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter