Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

last week.. but get another week off for easter so yay
and then summer starts at the beginning of may so l8r school

Orreed question!
What is your least favorite wdw hotel?
I don't know, I guess all-star sports.

All Stars. Blecccccch. Except for the music one with the newsies poster in the broadway section ;)

Port Orleans French Quarter
because creepy giant heads in the food court and I almost drowned there as a kid because the lifeguard wasn't watching...

Have you ever flown in a plane?
Twice. Once to Germany with my church and once for my uncles wedding when I was super little. But I'll be flying to Europe in May!

All stars probs

and yes, a few times during a trip where we went to Kansas City, and then again for my 16th bday when my mom and I went to Disney

Yes quite a few times. I have family in California, Disney trips, and a few other trips.

Multiple times to and from Florida, once to California, and to Canada when I was really little.

Least fav resort-All Stars hands down. Never stayed there, but it doesn't look like my cup of tea

I have flown many times before!! I actually enjoy it a lot. Except international flights. I am not really a fan of those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter