Getting Magic Bands Early?

dizzyr

DIS Veteran
Can you request to have your magic bands sent earlier than the date on MDE? Our last day to customize is Dec 22nd (which is also my PIF day) but I would like to have them in time for Christmas since the trip is a Christmas present and it would be a great way to "announce" it. If I pay in full before that can I call and have them sent to me then?

Can you request to have your magic bands sent earlier than the date on MDE? Our last day to customize is Dec 22nd (which is also my PIF day) but I would like to have them in time for Christmas since the trip is a Christmas present and it would be a great way to "announce" it. If I pay in full before that can I call and have them sent to me then?

You can request anything, but I've not seen reports that said the bands came earlier.

ok thanks! I may as well call once the trip is paid in full - the worst that can happen is they say no and I'm no further behind :)

We received our magic bands 2 weeks ago which was about 1 month before our trip. I was surprised because according to MDE we can still customize them for about 1 more week.

You've probably thought of this already but I'll mention it anyway. If Disney won't ship the bands in time for Christmas, you can order bands on line at the Disney Store. I know it's extra cost and the selection is not large, but if your really have to have them ....

http://www.disneystore.com/magicban...&searchTerm=MagicBand&catalogFromSearch=10002

Yeah I did think of that but we are getting two sets since it's a split stay so I didn't really want to get more. We do have an old set that I've been meaning to try and decorate so maybe I should do that instead and wrap them up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter