Getting Legally Married Today

nordkin

DIS Veteran
I don't post on this forum often, but read almost everyday. I just wanted to share that I am so excited because after being together for 23 years my partner and I are getting legally married in Washington DC today.

Our children are standing for us and about 30 others are attending. The entire process has been easier than we expected and everyone we have dealt with from those at the court to the establishment we are having the ceremony and reception have been very supportive and helpful.

Donna

Congratulations!!!! I hope one day that my partner of 14 years can get married. Post pictures, if you can!!!

:cool1:

Congratulations!! That's awesome! Have a great day!

Congratulations! Best Wishes for a fansastic day! (And for a wonderful life together, although it sounds like you already have that!:))

Congratulations.

I'm watching the weather channel right now and it looks like it's not the best in DC. I'm sure YOUR day will be bright regardless of what mother nature brings.

All the best.

Congratulations to you both on your very long term relationship! It's wonderful that you are finally able to make it legal. Enjoy every minute of this day and yes please? Photos if you would?

Welcome and Congratulations!!!

Know that we're all sending our best wishes to you for your happy day! Come back and post a little more. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter