Getting Legally Married Today

Oh, we're so excited for you! We're celebrating our 20th next month with a party but all our state will let us do is register as domestic partners.

So happy for you and hope you do come back and post pics and let us know all about your wonderful day!

Best wishes and much pixie dust. Hope you have a Disney trip planned soon to celebrate.

Auntie Peep

The day was beautiful. The ceremony included our 3 grown children and our daughter in law. Part of the ceremony was asking our children and families to stand and asked them if they would accept our relationship on a new level and if they would support us going forward. It was heart warming to have our children, my mother, and two brothers stand and say we will with such vigor and conviction. Everyone had a wonderful time and the reception part lasted about 3 hours. We were exhausted by the time we got to the hotel for the night. We are putting off what we are calling the honeymoon until our September Westbound Tranatlantic Cruise on DCL.

Thank you for all the kind words and I will post pictures when I receive them from the friend that took them.

Donna

The day was beautiful. The ceremony included our 3 grown children and our daughter in law. Part of the ceremony was asking our children and families to stand and asked them if they would accept our relationship on a new level and if they would support us going forward. It was heart warming to have our children, my mother, and two brothers stand and say we will with such vigor and conviction. Everyone had a wonderful time and the reception part lasted about 3 hours. We were exhausted by the time we got to the hotel for the night. We are putting off what we are calling the honeymoon until our September Westbound Tranatlantic Cruise on DCL.

Thank you for all the kind words and I will post pictures when I receive them from the friend that took them.

Donna

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

SO COOL!

Many, many congratulations to your family!

On another note, I was supposed to be on that cruise! But then I went and got knocked up (there is a whole thread about it somewhere - lol) but that is neither here or there.... Hope you have a perfect cruise with some extra fun for me!

SO COOL!

On another note, I was supposed to be on that cruise! But then I went and got knocked up (there is a whole thread about it somewhere - lol) but that is neither here or there.... Hope you have a perfect cruise with some extra fun for me!

Jenn, you've got me hysterical laughing. You sound like Rizzo from Grease.

SO COOL!

Congratulations. Having raised 3 children of our own (through adoption), I can tell you there is no greater joy and they grow up way too fast. We will think of you on the cruise and the wonder jouney you are about to begin.

Congratulations! I'm so glad you are in a place that will acknowledge Same Sex Marriages. I'm lucky enough to be in that position, but my friends who weren't there in 2008, have to fight for that right here in CA, let's hope that things come together and in the future EVERYONE has the right to marry who they love!

Oh i am so happy to read this--CONGRATULATIONS:goodvibes! I am sorry we don't get to cruise with you after all and offer our congrats in person. I am sure others on the TA thread are equally happy for you though (did you post this over there?).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter