Get something off your chest here!!!

Sat outside today at a lovely restaurant with a great view. Unfortunately a loathsome individual sitting right next to my table had a foul mouth that was unrelenting and he spoke repeatedly in creepy and unkind ways about women. Would it have been improper to hit him over the head with something heavy?

oh I have one: dont tail gate, Im not intimidated, just so you can get to the next stoplight, so keep looking at the back end of my pretty car and take a hint from what my plate says,lol

Sat outside today at a lovely restaurant with a great view. Unfortunately a loathsome individual sitting right next to my table had a foul mouth that was unrelenting and he spoke repeatedly in creepy and unkind ways about women. Would it have been improper to hit him over the head with something .heavy?

Not improper at all, a chair to the head or a table umbrella whoop upside the head.

Years ago, I was at the movies, during the commercial, a guy in the audience called the actress a not so nice word while his buddies laughed, my big mouth turned around and said, and you wonder why you are here with no girls.
Which got laughter from the other movie goers.

my kids are making me nuts today, I should not have to ask them three times to make their beds and bring their dirty laundry to the laundry room. the eye roll from my 10 year old is getting old.

my kids are making me nuts today, I should not have to ask them three times to make their beds and bring their dirty laundry to the laundry room. the eye roll from my 10 year old is getting old.

May I suggest a tarp and also pile their dirty laundry in their beds, lol.

The eye roll thing, omg, my dd did it once and I did it back and told her I invented it and could do it better, lol.
Yea kids are fun,

Always wanted a bumper sticker reading:

If you're not gonna pass
Please get off my ***

Then the same tailgaters are the idiots who either have a cop beside them or behind who want to drive all slow, move over, they dont even have their lights on, they arent after you, yet,lol

Invite(s) is a verb. Invitation(s) is the noun. This has been making me crazy lately (but I've been teasingly called "The Queen of English"; at least, I think they were teasing me!)

Please stop being smug about doing something "the right way." People do all kinds of things differently. Your way isn't better or right for anyone except you... so stop being smug when others do something their own way.

If the inventory system says there are 5 in the store, then there should be 5 in the store!

FYI - Pier 1 needs a new inventory system! :mad:

DH didn't give me anything for my bday this year. We are a family that usually does at least cards. I know that I shouldn't feel down about this, but I do. From Sept to end of May I worked 3 jobs, seven days a week. I don't even deserve a card. I guess that I am tired of being of service to so many people, but when I need something it doesn't happen. Thanks for the opportunity OP to let me get this out there. I will bounce back by morning and be an optimist again. I'm just not feeling the optimism right now.

I'm tired of people trying to constantly tell other people what to do. I believe that self-expression and freedom of speech are important things and if that entails flying a questionable flag or wearing a shirt with a silly saying then so be it. MYOB busybodies!

Plus I'm tired of people trying to rewrite history. History happened and you can't change it. Let's try to accept it and learn from it and for crying out loud, move on!

DH didn't give me anything for my bday this year. We are a family that usually does at least cards. I know that I shouldn't feel down about this, but I do. From Sept to end of May I worked 3 jobs, seven days a week. I don't even deserve a card. I guess that I am tired of being of service to so many people, but when I need something it doesn't happen. Thanks for the opportunity OP to let me get this out there. I will bounce back by morning and be an optimist again. I'm just not feeling the optimism right now.

I would be hurt by this also. I'm sorry your husband wasn't more thoughtful.

Ok here goes. Im tired of crazy sports parents who think 10 & 13 year old soccer is the world cup. And these psychos have the balls to say mean stuff about a kid on their own team...out loud.

Im tired of the self centered people . I feel like this group gets bigger everyday. Think of other people once in awhile.

To my husband..you are snoring way to loud tonight!!! Which is why im sitting here on a disney board complaining.

Oh and one more thing....sorry guys(thats my disclaimer). My darn monthly visitor is a week and a half late(not pregnant)! I leave for disney Sunday . Im never late. Its saving itself for my trip. I swear I'm gonna beat my husband..shush with the snoring!

Ok .....I feel better. Posting was like controlled anger..hmm. I think maybe I will start krumping...it might help. ..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter