Get additional $25 in free product when you use your preorder PhotoPass CD credit

I think the $99 preorder deal is better if that is still offered anyway...i didn't think the $25 code worked on preorders from the start.

got my PhotoPass CD and my Gallery CD yesterday...lots of great pics for my scrapbook :). Some of the Gallery pics are beautiful!

So were you able to preorder for $75 total or you paid $99 for the preorder and then got $25 off another $100 purchase? I still need to wait to order, within 30 days of trip...right?:confused:

I've never ordered one of these before, so is it true that I need to wait until at least 30 days prior to my trip to pre-order a photopass cd? Thanks!

I wish there were occasional discounts on the pre-purchases.

In early May there was a $15 off code for a certain amount of purchase. I pre-purchased the photopass for $99, and used the $15 off code without any problem. The pre-purchased photopass shows up as "1 credit for a $149 photopass" in the photopass cart on their website. So, keep watching - there may still be hope for a discount on the pre-purchased photopass before your trip!

If i remember correctly, that $15 wasn't supposed to be for preorders and they fixed it after a bunch of people got in on the deal...not sure on that though.

I ordered my cd 2.5 months before my trip without a problem.

I posted this elsewhere...but anyone know if you pay shipping on the pre-ordered Photopass CD? If so, how much was it??

I posted this elsewhere...but anyone know if you pay shipping on the pre-ordered Photopass CD? If so, how much was it??

"Please note that the prices of products offered on the site do not include sales tax, if any, and shipping costs which vary depending on product(s) included in the order, delivery option and location. Prices are subject to change at any time prior to acceptance of your order and in case of a change we shall notify you and ask whether you still wish to proceed. Payment for products shall be made by credit card."

FYI, the PhotoPass share on FB is for sharing your picture on facebook. Not sharing the cost of the PhotoPass CD. Thought I'd share.

OK so heres my next question, how do I pre-order my photo CD? I cant seem to find it anywhere!

Sorry for jacking!!

Does anyone know if the $25 product discount still works on the preorder pricing? Does it show up on the order somewhere so you can see it?

I have been waiting for a little something extra to push me to preorder and if it is still active I will jump now....otherwise I still have some time to wait.

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this, OP. I had pre-ordered my CD before our trip last month, but hadn't finished editing and ordered the CD yet. I did that tonight and added a photo album to my cart, plus the CD, and used the code. I got the photo album and the shipping for less than $5! Thanks!

Does anyone know if the $25 product discount still works on the preorder pricing? Does it show up on the order somewhere so you can see it?

I have been waiting for a little something extra to push me to preorder and if it is still active I will jump now....otherwise I still have some time to wait.

Thanks

Unless I'm not reading everything correctly, the code will only work for people who are ready to get their Photopass CD. Not the pre-order. The code still will work for the people who already pre-ordered their CD and are ready to actually have it sent.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I got something wrong.

I had pre-ordered the CD for $99. Just now I actually ordered the CD, put in the code for the $25 and essentially got a calendar for free. Also, if you wanted to get something less than $25, the difference would go toward shipping. So you could potentially work it so that you're not paying anything additional out of pocket, even for shipping.

Any way to pre-order CD and get the photobook using the $25. discount? i am ready to order now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter