Get additional $25 in free product when you use your preorder PhotoPass CD credit

skaliscik

Mouseketeer
Maybe this has already been posted, but i couldn't find it...

If you preordered the PhotoPass CD, you can still use the code 254100savej when you claim your PhotoPass CD credit for $25 off. The offer is for $25 off when you spend $100, but it counts your CD order at $149 before taking off the credit so you qualify for the discount code.

I used it to get a Photo Gallery CD for $15 but you could use it towards gifts, prints or a personal archive cd!

You can use the code without the preorder as well.

So were you able to preorder for $75 total or you paid $99 for the preorder and then got $25 off another $100 purchase? I still need to wait to order, within 30 days of trip...right?:confused:

So were you able to preorder for $75 total or you paid $99 for the preorder and then got $25 off another $100 purchase? I still need to wait to order, within 30 days of trip...right?:confused:

She pre ordered the cd for $99, but when she did all of her edits and added the cd to her cart, it recognized that purchase as a $149 purchase therefore qualifying her for a $25 discount. That would mean her total was -$25 so she added a gallery cd and saved the $25 off of that. Does that make sense?

She pre ordered the cd for $99, but when she did all of her edits and added the cd to her cart, it recognized that purchase as a $149 purchase therefore qualifying her for a $25 discount. That would mean her total was -$25 so she added a gallery cd and saved the $25 off of that. Does that make sense?

Exactly :). Sorry if that wasn't clear. I believe the $25 can be used towards anything on the site, gifts, personal photo archive cds etc.

Are you still able to share photopasses? Sorry if this question is dumb but I haven't been since 2009 and just started planning our next trip... :confused3

Thanks to the OP! I had preordered the CD and finally finshed editing today and found your post before placing the order. I got a free frame and shipping with discount . Bonus :cool1::cool1::banana::banana:

We get the photopass cd every year we go, but this year I got laid off :sad2:, so I was questioning whether to get it. This discount definetly helps make my decision! Thanks for making my day magical :wizard:!

Yay! Thanks for the code! My pics were set to expire Friday. Glad I looked here before logging in to finalize my edits!!:cool1:

Feels like a little bit of pixie dust!

Maybe this has already been posted, but i couldn't find it...

If you preordered the PhotoPass CD, you can still use the code 254100savej when you claim your PhotoPass CD credit for $25 off. The offer is for $25 off when you spend $100, but it counts your CD order at $149 before taking off the credit so you qualify for the discount code.

I used it to get a Photo Gallery CD for $15 but you could use it towards gifts, prints or a personal archive cd!

You can use the code without the preorder as well.

Thank you!! I preordered the CD about a month ago when the $15 off code was available. I got the CD for $85. Today I applied the code you suggested and got a free 5x7 photo frame! The cost of the frame and the cd after shipping is $3.85! THANK YOU!

:thumbsup2 Thanks for this i used the preorder for the photopass and photobook and got the $25 off so it was only $124.95:cheer2:

Disney just extended the $25 off offer. If you were interested you can still give it a try!! :goodvibes I used it yesterday to do exactly what the OP did. Thanks for the suggestion and what a nice bonus!!

Okay, so it is finally making sense (I think). I have never preordered the cd before so that is part of my confusion. So basically I order the CD but do I pay for it now or when I add my photos after my trip? I am thinking that I order it but pay after you load the vacation photos and that is when the $25 will come off?:confused:

Okay, so it is finally making sense (I think). I have never preordered the cd before so that is part of my confusion. So basically I order the CD but do I pay for it now or when I add my photos after my trip? I am thinking that I order it but pay after you load the vacation photos and that is when the $25 will come off?:confused:

Pretty sure you pay for it when you preorder it.

I'm trying to figure this code out, too. I need to preorder one but I've got until January so...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter