General Public Package Code for October 1 through December 23

I couldn't get POFQ for my dates with code ZBH. However, I was able to get a discount for my package w/ dining with a code AAA has. :banana: :banana: YAY!!!

Don't forget that Pop Warner will be at WWoS December 3-10, which is probably why people are having such a hard time with that week and the values.

I just saved $332.00 dollars with the ZBH code for my trip (11/26-12/5). :woohoo: But I had to give up my All Star Movies room and switch to All Star Music instead. Do you think there's a chance a discounted room will open up at All Star movies if I keep calling back and checking?

Does anyone know what the % discount is off the package staying at val,mod,delx?

dwherewecome said:
I just saved $332.00 dollars with the ZBH code for my trip (11/26-12/5). :woohoo: But I had to give up my All Star Movies room and switch to All Star Music instead. Do you think there's a chance a discounted room will open up at All Star movies if I keep calling back and checking?

There's a good (or at least, maybe better than usual) chance of it if you keep checking back because a lot of people are trying to move OUT of Movies since the mail pool will be shut down.

minniemomof3 said:
Hi,

Can you use these codes with online bookings or must you call central reservations?

Thanks,
I just tried from the link from CRO online (discount page) and it did not give me the discount. And is the online so slowwwww for everybody?

I tried to book the Disney site and got a message that the special offer was no longer available?! I must have missed it!

I just booked POR for Dec15-20 with dining and park hopper through CRO and recieved the discount. The way I calculate I saved @ $460. Try calling Disney.

did i need to call to use this code ? or can i do it on line

:confused3 Ok, so if I'm going 11-19 thru 11-25 how do I know how to find a discount. I've already noticed that my travel agent isn't getting disounts any better than I can get my self. Please Help. :confused3

OH MY GOSH!
I just called back (2nd time in the last 3 hours). And saved $652.50 :banana:

The CM I initially talked to said the code wouldn't work for our room. We are staying at the GF main building/concierge. For some reason I thought to call back a few minutes ago. The CM I talked to this time said it was available (Oct 28-Nov. 2).

I am so happy right now!

Thank you Dis!! :love:

Thanks to all! I called and got the POR 12/15-12/22 for 2 adults and 3 kids with the dining plan for $2051! I had to call, the online price was $2800. This was a great savings over the AAA rate too. Makes me feel better about the MVMCP tickets!
:cool1:

Traci, (or anyone) So what code did you give them? I see you have stayed at the the GF before. We are trying to decide between the Polynesian and the GF. Any thoughts???

Also I noticed the prices are a little cheaper on line, is this true? Maybe the insurance isn't added in online???

traci said:
OH MY GOSH!
I just called back (2nd time in the last 3 hours). And saved $652.50 :banana:

The CM I initially talked to said the code wouldn't work for our room. We are staying at the GF main building/concierge. For some reason I thought to call back a few minutes ago. The CM I talked to this time said it was available (Oct 28-Nov. 2).

I am so happy right now!

Thank you Dis!! :love:

I made my reservations on Disney's web site last November for our trip from Nov. 4 - Nov. 12 staying at the POP with 9 day park hoppers w/ the water park and more feature and dining. I called last night as was able to apply the code my package went from $4,733 to $3,868 -- just under $900 savings.

I'm at work right now (yea, I know I should be working) so I don't have the code in front of me. Go to Mousesavers and it's listed right on the front page in the upper right corner -- it was the one for MYW Packages w/ Dining. Our package was for 2 rooms (6 people) in case anyone thought my POP rate was bit high.

AAA switched my ressie this morning...I saved $255 over their rate for CSR w/dining and prem plus 8 day tix. Seems a little low, but I guess I'll take it.

I am not sure which code my husband gave them when he called. One was for dining and the other wasn't. But we were originally staying at movies in a premium room (all they had left). CS switched us to music regular room and saved us almost 550.00! Six nights, four adult park hopper passes for seven days, and our new total was a little over 1400.00. I am thrilled!

Now, what are you all going to do with your extra money? Shopping or save?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter