General Public Package Code for October 1 through December 23

disneymoss said:
Anyone have any idea which is a better code the ZBD for Disney Visa cardholders or ZBH for GP? I'm wondering if I should call to do a comparison.

It should be the same exact discount. I had called to get a quote on the visa discount, and then booked under GP discount, and the package was the same price either way ($270 savings on mod resort in value season).

*love*2*shop said:
Any idea of why that is? WE *ALWAYS* stay There( at POFQ) and Love it..BUT this trip we (ok me lol) decided to try a different resort and we are doing CSR-coronado springs this trip for 5 nights/6days......i hear so many great things @CSR but still a little sad that we wont be at pofq....

I think word is getting out about how small it is and how good the busses are; it's why we're trying! It's also consistantly touted as the best kid's pool because of the dragon slide.

CSR was my second choice (I've been there twice and also wanted to try something new) but that was sold out too. I can tell you though that you will LOVE it!

My dates are 11/30-12/4, and I have no flexibility in dates either. Do you think I should keep calling? It's funny, in 2004, I called after the codes had been out 2 weeks and had no problem getting POFQ!

Straitlover said:
Just booked my solo trip for 12/13-17!

Pop Century, 4 nights, standard view, 1 day base ticket
Price: $289.73!
Savings off rack rates: $137.15

That works out to a room rate of $54.59/night including tax ($289.73 - 71.36 [price of a 1 day base ticket] ). That's a deal! Rack rate w/ tax is $88.88/night, so that's a 38.6% discount.

My origianl plan was to just do a 4 night room-only w/ AAA discount for $284.40. So, fo an additional $5.33, I am getting a one day base ticket.

I thought about the dining plan (total would have been $441.69), but I decided not to. I gained 4 lbs last time on a 4-night trip, and I have been working really hard to lose weight this year. Besides, I had already figured out how to eat well on the cheap, and it will be less that the DP, and I don't have to fret w/ the ADR's.
Do you have an AP? Is that why you only opt for a 1 day base ticket?

Just booked - 10 days at POFQ, two rooms, three adults, two kids, dining plan and tickets for everyone. Now how to make the time pass a little faster??? I'm just so excited!

Teresa

cindyfan said:
Do you have an AP? Is that why you only opt for a 1 day base ticket?

No, I have leftover days from prior trips (3 on one ticket, 6 on another, plus 5-6 plusses) that I will use. I will save this one day ticket and upgrade it on another visit. This trip has to be an elcheapo one, so I can't do that at this time.

Just called to check our dates, Nov 26-Dec 2 at the WL and they were sold out...CM told me on AK, POR and POFQ were all she had for those dates.

*love*2*shop said:
Who Do you have for a TA? SOunds Like the Same GREAT ONE I USE!!!! we saved 328.00!! and I didnt have to do anything!!!

I've got Deanna with Small World Vacations. Nothing but wonderful service to this point! Got all my ADR's, saved me big $$ - she's great!

We just saved almost :cool1: $800 :cool1: on our November trip using the the new codes listed at mousesavers. I can't tell you how happy I am. We really needed to reduce our costs. This helped immensely.

I laso wanted to comment on the wonderful CM I had the pleasure of dealing with, she was great. I think her name was Casavita. She was very enthusiastic and helpful......GREAT!....... Now I'm all warm and fuzzy :sunny:

These discounts sound great. We went last year on the free dining plan so may try to go during Christmas season this year to experience the holidays. People are shocked at how affordable a week at the World can be if you so your homework!!!!

MickeyT said:
People are shocked at how affordable a week at the World can be if you so your homework!!!!

So true, why bother with TA?? People I know think only TA can get you the best deals. I like the control I have planning my vacation.

bigcrit said:
We just saved almost :cool1: $800 :cool1: on our November trip using the the new codes listed at mousesavers. I can't tell you how happy I am. We really needed to reduce our costs. Now I'm all warm and fuzzy :sunny:
Can I ask where you are staying and for how long?

I got a great price on a solo trip to Pop. Never stayed there, usually stay Mods, but since I am solo and this is just a "get away" trip.... need to go REALLY cheap! This discount was the deciding factor. :banana: Without it, I probably wouldn't be going. :cool1:
I am doing just 5 nights and with the MYW tic..... saved $212 off my AAA rate..... so that means $295 off rack. That pays for my flight, so I can save my airline miles for next year. :cool1:

cindyfan said:
Can I ask where you are staying and for how long?

I got a great price on a solo trip to Pop. Never stayed there, usually stay Mods, but since I am solo and this is just a "get away" trip.... need to go REALLY cheap! This discount was the deciding factor. :banana: Without it, I probably wouldn't be going. :cool1:
I am doing just 5 nights and with the MYW tic..... saved $212 off my AAA rate..... so that means $295 off rack. That pays for my flight, so I can save my airline miles for next year. :cool1:

We are staying at the AKL 11/3 - 11/12. We have 10 day (park hopping)tix w/dining. Hope this helps. I was glad to get any code. This savings is over rack-rate.

I called on a whim this morning to see if WL was available 12/22-27. Completely expecting to be told no discount available, BUT IT WAS!!!! I quickly booked for us and even added dining because the added price was worth it. Here's the info and I am doing a happy dance! :dance3:

WL CY 12/22-27 2 adults, 2 kids (3-9)
5 nights/5 day basic tix/5 day dining: $2523.34

Without dining would have been $2033 ($100 per day for family of 4 is cheaper than I could do myself)

If I have a package thru AAA, can I get AAA to switch it over to the Disney Visa offer? I would save $350 at CSR.

If I have a package thru AAA, can I get AAA to switch it over to the Disney Visa offer? I would save $350 at CSR.

Yes. Call your AAA TA and give them the code. They can change your reservation to the code, if the resort is available. Had my AAA TA do this for me last week and saved $320. Had POFQ, but it was not available with the code, so had to switch to POR to save the $$.

Called to see if POFQ opened up for my upcoming stay and nope. Oh, well. My AAA TA said she would keep checking.

All SOLD out of FL resident rooms for Dec-7-10 at all the ALL STARS and POP. :sad2: .I guess that $59 rate has people waiting by the phone to call!!! The cast member said to try back in the morning again :confused3 Well I WILL try again and again ya never know... glad to hear somany people got GREAT deals !!!!!! :thumbsup2

Tink :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter