General DISNEY Swap Details & Check In

Wow these look great. I can't wait to see them up close. Thanks for all your work in hosting KatDisney.

I received my package today and love everything! Great job everyone! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for hosting, KatDisney! :goodvibes

Ok I was delayed the last packages went out today. I a have been working so much I havent been able to even do anything but i found this handy post office that has a mail meter so I dont have to go up to the postal window if that makes any sense. I was pretty excitied about it.

Kat - still nothing here - was mine in the last group? Just wanting to be sure it doesn't end up on the front poarch and get rained on.

Not trying to rush you or anything - just excited to see everyone's work in person.

Thanks, Sandy

Didn't get mine today either. Were they sent priority mail? I'm grumpy, my postman is grumpy now, my boss is grumpy (cos I keep hounding him daily-did the mail come yet? did i get anything? LOL). This swap is taking a really long time and I guess that's just frustrating.

:guilty:

they are all in the mail and priority mailed out I swear on all my scrappin supplies..lol.. if they are not there by monday please let me know

KatDisney said:
they are all in the mail and priority mailed out I swear on all my scrappin supplies..lol.. if they are not there by monday please let me know

Thanks for the update - lucky for me my DH is home today and can keep an eye out :magnify: for the postal carrier and check the front porch for it. I wish they would put packages at the side door like we asked but they just can't seem to remember - guess they have to many houses on their routes to worry about a request from one.

It's rainy and yucky here today :crazy:

Received my package today, 10/16. Was mailed out 10/13. Everything looks beautiful ladies; I am just disappointed it took so long to get mailed out especially after being told they were shipped on Oct. 7th.

:sad:

Glad the final wave is arriving.

Potter, sorry you were disappointed. Things happen and there were a couple packages that got left behind and apparently one was yours. I've mailed alot of things the last couple of weeks. I am not perfect.

This was a fun swap to host, I thank you all for your patience and hope to swap with you all again.

KatDisney said:
Glad the final wave is arriving.

Mine came in the mail yesterday. :cheer2:

KatDisney said:
This was a fun swap to host, I thank you all for your patience and hope to swap with you all again.

Thanks for hosting. :sunny: Hope to swap with you again, to.

I got mine yesterday...but I am missing the entire group 3. :sad2:
But everything else is great.

I will look around Ohana, But hopemax helped me sort everything so it should have been there..

RealMickeyGirl... Can you check yours to see if you possibly got an extra group 3?

Thanks

KatDisney said:
RealMickeyGirl... Can you check yours to see if you possibly got an extra group 3?
Thanks

Will check when I get home tonight. I really haven't had time to look at what is in the package - I just know it arrived. It could very well have an extra group 3 in it. Will post tomorrow and let you know.

It is in my package. I will mail it directly to you Ohana. I think I have your address but just in case I can't find it, Please send it to me in a pm.

Sandy

Edited to add - I forgot that I have your address in my calendar at work for mailing circle journals. No need to pm it to me. I have it ready to mail - just need to get a stamp for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter