General DISNEY Swap Details & Check In

Blood test update:

Doc's office called my cell at 5:42, I called back at 5:44 and got the exchange because apparently, their offices were closed and I didn't have an extension, blah blah blah. So, I call this morning at 7:10 and have to call after 7:30am. LOL Oh the drama!!! :-D

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

keeping fingers crossed for you CJ... I'll keep checking in today for the update..
I'm telling ya.. those are familiar signs for me!!!

My stuff is in the post box downstairs - should have been picked up by the postal carrier about 15 minutes ago.
Sorry for the delay - life has been a little strange - but things are getting better.
Having a bout of insomnia right now - only slept about 2 hours last night - tired today but still not sleepy.

I can't wait to see what everyone made.

Kat-
Even if you have it ready could you wait until after Ernesto is out of the way before mailing anything to me.

Thanks

potterphreak said:
negative

<sigh>

Sooooo sorry :guilty:

OT I got my first period after the miscarriage, so I am trying to be positive about everything. :cheer2:

Whenever it is meant to be it will be, for the both of us!!! :thumbsup2

Kathy,
Still don't have word from you whether you've received that CJ and my items for this swap. Please update.
Thanks!

OK here is the update..sorry for my slackieness.. Sheesh who would have thought RL would be so blah right now...lol.. I am sorry for being awol the last couple days. I checked my mail yesterday and here is what was in it..

Packages recieved:

rlovew
Mylittlepiglet
fanof themouse
potterphreak
ohana4-- yes got the CJ as well
yodasmom

Phew the postlady thought it was christmas time..lol.. she is pretty funny
I am headed to the mailbox again right after this post.

Almost got em all ladies then I can ship em back out to you and I must say the work I have seen on this swap is AMAZING! I will post pictures as well. A few of the pieces I was scared to touch..lol.. they are THAT GOOD! I know you all will be as excited as I am..

be back in a few minutes with another update.

KatDisney said:
RealMickeysGirl I've gotten yours today!

:woohoo: Yea!! :woohoo:

So, can you tell which one I had so much trouble with? the one I scrapped 3 times and still couldn't get the way I wanted it? I hope not - I hope you all like them but I am still a little uneasy about the one I had so much trouble with.

Any news? I am chomping at the bit to see everyones items, lol!!! Kat, have you heard from the 3 we are waiting on?

:Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1: :dance3: :bounce: :crazy:

HIya everyone..

Nope I am still waiting.. Hopefully the last few will check in please so we have an idea of whats happening..

I've not recieved her items yet ;( I just went through all the packages I have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter