GCH concierge service - what is this?

mommy2twinz

Earning My Ears
DH and I are going to DL in a few weeks on a business trip and the company generously included "Concierge service" in or room reservation at GCH.

What exactly does this mean? :confused3

I assume it means that we will have access to extra help/info, but does it mean that anything will be different about our actual room, or does it involve food?

Obviously, I'm clueless LOL! Please help a newbie out if anyone knows...

Thanks! :)

Nice! That's a generous perk, all right, it costs an extra hundred bucks a night, usually!

You generally have a bigger room and sometimes a better view. You get a really nice turndown service, over and above the standard chocolates on the pillows one they usually do. You get free DVDs rentals from their rental library. Perhaps best of all, you have access to the concierge lounge on the 6th floor, which is kept stocked with snacks, water, pop, etc all day long.

Quote from their website: Concierge rooms are located on the fifth and sixth floors of the hotel. Most have views of the park. The Concierge Lounge, the Craftsman's Club, is located on the sixth floor and is open from 6:30 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. Continental breakfast is available in the morning, tea sandwiches, scones and fruit are available in the afternoon, with appetizers, beer and wine in the early evening. Desserts, cookies, and other sweets are available in the evening. Beverages and fruit are available all day. Disneyland's fireworks are visible from the patio outside the lounge.

HTH! :goodvibes

Ooh, and you get concierge check in as well, so you don't have to line up at the front desk :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter