Gay-friendly Thread!

:cool1: Happy *early* New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!

I hope those of you who are in Disney have a great time down there and for those of you who aren't I hope you have a lovely time partying where you feel the most happy.

:lovestruc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Malaysia

Welcome home! WOW The pics are great! You two look Fabulus! Two thumbs up! (But we do need some more shoe shots!) :smooth:

Glad your home, and assuming you had a great time by the smiles!

Mike

You two look great and from the smiles I assume you enjoyed yourself. Like the others said, where are the shoes?

Welcome home Malaysia! Hope you gals had a fabulous time!! Great pics!!

Well.. I am sitting here in the airport now myself waiting to take off to see the Mouse! :) I hope Gen & Val made it off okay.. Didn't hear from them before they left.. so hopefully they will be meeting us for a drink on the 3rd!!

Happy & Healthy New year to everyone..I will be writing a Live report.... so... I will be checking in with everyone... Till then .... Everyone be safe!!

Kathy

Kathy - have a wonderful time! I hope you all get to meet up at the Rose and Crown. It should be tradition whenever any of us are there at the same time!

Malaysia - wonderful pictures! Looks like you had a great time. We want details!

Happy New Year's eve everyone! Can't wait to see Dick Clark tonight. Hopefully, he won't be a cardboard cut-out.

Tomorrow it's time for black-eyed peas, cornbread, and greens! Is this just a southern thing, or does everyone partake of this strange tradition?

Penny

Kathy, I hope you have a good trip.

Penny- Wow, that really is some southern food, dear SO would love to have dinner at your house, I don't know how to make that stuff, well, I can make the cornbread, thanks to Jiffy :)

To everyone else - lol, I don't think we got any shoe pictures. All the pictures from the camera are still on the cameras and on the ibook, I haven't transfered anything yet. I became very ill, along with half the ship on the last day and now I have the worst migraine ever so it will probably be a couple of days before I get up a review and the rest of the pictures.

Happy New Years to Everyone!!!

Just got home from work, and boy it's a mess at the world today! All four parks are packed, and I mean PACKED! Glad I got out when I did. Guests at my location were pretty decent to us, but we kept hearing horror stories from other areas of WDW. Why do people go to Disney on a major holiday and then complain about the lines? Geesh!

Have to wake the other half up at 8:00 so we can go to a small party, then tomorrow it's corned beef and cabbage for me (German thing) and black eyed peas also now that I'm a southern boy.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Mike :hourglass

Well I got home in time to watch Dick Clark, anyone else watch him? What did you think?

Hi all! Happy New Year. I'm jumping on this old girl (old laptop!) just for a few moments to say hi; still no word on when I'll get my new one back, besides the standard "7-10" business days and it sure is putting a cramp in my business!

Sue, you're right, it is so great to see this thread alive and active and I love the idea of making the Rose and Crown THE place for our dis-meets.

MIke: I didn't get a chance to see Dick Clark (too busy watching a Godfather marathon), but I did hear him - he sounds like he's doing his very best.

For today, after I get back from work (church), it's a big family gathering on Gwen's side hosted here, with ham and all the trimmings, including Gwen's own, homemade watermelon martinis (ooh-la-la).

Gotta run. Have a great one.

Happy New year Everyone!! Just checking in from Saratoga Springs! I just got in from the Magic Kingdom.. they had EMH tonight.. the park was open till 3 am!! UGH!! i only stayed till around 2....ONLY!! LOL!! I was there for NYE also,. it was FABULOUS!! Not at all the nightmare I expected.. that is until I walked out of the park at around 1 and saw a sea of humanity everywhere i looked.. the monorail apparently had broken down,.. and the only way to get people to the parking lot was the Ferry... WOW.. what a mess.. there were people everywhere... they started running busses to the parking lot.. but man oh man. I felt very bad for those folks.. the lines were indescribable.. at least 2 hours waiting time... I decided right there to hoof it on over to the Contemporary and grab myself a cab! That worked out just dandy... and I was home in under 1/2 hour! and met a nice couple in the process when I offered to share my cab so they wouldn't have to wait.. I have some great photos.. but obviously will wait till tomorrow to upload them.. i am beat... well.. I was just checking in.. and if there is anyone else here now that is checkign in also, the meet is still on for the 3rd at the Rose & Crown.. 5 pm.. Mike I hope you can join us!!!! :)

Happy New year Again!! :)

Kathy

Oh.. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gen! Hope you are having a great time also! I will keep my eyes open for you two at PI later... Hope you have a great day!

Kathy

Thanks for checking in Kathy!! Keep us posted on how your trip is going. I love reading trip reports!

Hazy

I did a ton of yard work today, including taking down the lights, removing a 4 foot tall cactus (ouch) and moving a five foot ficus tree, I will be ready for that drink tomorrow!:drinking1

Okay.. here are some photos that I have uploaded.... I hope to take some tomorrow of the gang all together.. hopefully they will all show up! LOL!!!

This is the castle on NYE.. during the Holiday Wishes fireworks

26425IMG_3971-med.JPG

Here is another one at 3am last night at the Magic Kingdom... from the train station...

26425IMG_4072-med.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter