Gay-friendly Thread!

We're leaving for Orlando on friday monday, but we won't be going to WDW until the 4th (to avoid the crowds). We'll be there until the 15th.

Does anyone know how's the weather going to be like? I "think" I should start packing tomorrow. princess:

TLPL - Hi neighbor! :goodvibes

JoanJett - just curious ... how long does it take you guys to get to Orlando? I was just wondering because it takes me just over 2 hours from Buffalo and you are a 'bit' further north!

Bubie,

I've been down here 12 years now, and my blood has thinned! I get cold easily! The weather the past two weeks has been nice during the day (Shorts, thicker shirt) and cool in the evenings (Still shorts and a sweatshirt). A

If you throw in a hooded sweatshirt you should be fine, but check the Internet weather sites the day before you leave just to be sure. It's also nice to have that sweatshirt for those restaurants that have the air blasting!

Thanks Mike, I'm in the Caribbean, so anything below "hellish hot" it's enough to make me feel like I have hypothermia.

Then thow in a parka girlfriend! Seriously thought, I've been sitting outside on the patio tonight in shorts and a golf shirt, and I am fine.

Thanks Mike!!! I'm getting nervous. I better go find the suitcases.

BTW, I just saw the Burger King commercial with the giant King… that king freaks me out!!!!!!!

Scccccrrrreeeeeecccchhhhh... Halt.. It's Gen's BD on the 2nd??? PI?? Hmmmmm.. shoud we move the meet or add a 2nd one?? LOL!!! We have got to get in on the BD Celebrations!! I hope Val is feeling better!!! So.. what does everyone think? the 2nd at PI or the 3rd at Rose & Crown.. or Both? Hmmmmm????

Someone's having a Birthday? The party has been moved to Pleasure Island! For God's sake......this is the gay thread after all! We can all meet at the Adventure's Club! :banana:

True North: What a cute baby you have! Where can i get one of those? :P (now Lucas and I are finally getting married....whats's next?)
Saxton: Hello neighbor! I see you are going to WDW in Feb 06 as Lucas and I on our HM, would you like to go out for dinner one night?

TLPL said:
True North: What a cute baby you have! Where can i get one of those? :P (now Lucas and I are finally getting married....whats's next?)
Saxton: Hello neighbor! I see you are going to WDW in Feb 06 as Lucas and I on our HM, would you like to go out for dinner one night?

Now how do I get to become Canadian so my partner of 18 years and I can get married?

TLPL said:

Peter - thanks for the offer ... are you sure you want to spend time with anyone else on your honeymoon??? Actually, I need to update my signature - I just switched the Feb. trip to March so I won't be down there then. Isn't it ironic that people come to the Falls for honeymoons (and vacations) and we do anything we can to get to warm weather!

Valentine said:
Scccccrrrreeeeeecccchhhhh... Halt.. It's Gen's BD on the 2nd??? PI?? Hmmmmm.. shoud we move the meet or add a 2nd one?? LOL!!! We have got to get in on the BD Celebrations!! I hope Val is feeling better!!! So.. what does everyone think? the 2nd at PI or the 3rd at Rose & Crown.. or Both? Hmmmmm????

Kathy - I have to say that you're doing a mighty fine job of organizing everything while Viki is MIA. Won't she be surprised at all the activity on the thread when she finally gets her laptop repaired?! I hope I can meet up with you guys - if not, have a few drinks in my honor.:drinking1

Okay - so we are meeting at the Rose and Crown at 5PM on the 3rd? My partner and I will be there!

Sounds good to me....but Mom always says "It's 5:00 somewhere, so I may be a little early!

On another note, for those of you who read the regular page.

If you ever come into my location and I take a chair from your table (we do this constantly, every day!) Don' let it ruin your day! :rotfl:

Mike - I read that post and being of Irish ancestry I began to feel offended, but then I thought no, I'll just have another pint of Guiness and relax (while I'm stealing empty chairs from people;) ).

God, can you imagine if that would have happened to her in a Gay bar? :rotfl:

OrlandoMike said:
God, can you imagine if that would have happened to her in a Gay bar? :rotfl:

Or worse ... an Irish Gay bar!!!

Oooh ... I have to put that on my list if I get back to Ireland again - hit some gay pubs. Everyone at the pubs was quite friendly (and polite!) but I just realized that I never went to a gay bar there. And they have lots of stools rather than chairs ... but no stealing!

Okay.. 5 pm on the 3rd at Rose & Crown.. and I think a little PI action on the 2nd is due and in order to celebrate with the BD Girl.. Hmmmm... I hope that Val is feeling okay.... Ms. Jett is missing in action!!! I hope as many of us that can be there are there.. it would great to meet everyone in person!

Oh... and... I thought I was the only one who was Disturbed by the chair thing... Oh well... to each his own button...

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter