Gay Days 2008

JaxPiper would be the dear husband I have spoken of. We've even convinced our kids that Epcot is the best park (with a little help from Figment and Off Kilter).

Thanks for the welcome!!:wave:

I don't know about dear...but I am the husband of turkygurl, and EPCOT IS the best park!! :figment:

Apparently, since I'm such a virg...er...newbie to the board, I do not have the ability to PM yet, so I'll leave that up to DW. We are going Friday-Sunday with her not-so-straight brother, so she and I are the...I think it was said in another thread...CSPs? (Cool Straight People)? We went last year and had an absolute smashing time and can't wait to spend the weekend with him at GD this year!

And yes we are totally up for meets, drinks, parties, whatever...the more the merrier!!

Cheers
Mike

A friend and I will be in the area from June 1st to the 8th. We are staying off property at a timeshare in Kissimmee. She is a girl so for the weekend she will doing the girl events with some of her friends from the area so I am definately up for meeting up with a group for evening parties or whatever. I won't have regular internet access after this Saturday. But if anyone is interested in meeting up to party or hang out send me an email through here or my myspace page. myspace.com/invid78

Hope to see y'all there.

James

A friend and I will be in the area from June 1st to the 8th. We are staying off property at a timeshare in Kissimmee. She is a girl so for the weekend she will doing the girl events with some of her friends from the area so I am definately up for meeting up with a group for evening parties or whatever. I won't have regular internet access after this Saturday. But if anyone is interested in meeting up to party or hang out send me an email through here or my myspace page. myspace.com/invid78

Hope to see y'all there.

James

Look for Conck and I at PI on Monday, Thurs/Fri for SURE.. I'll be the skinny Canadian with a "Copacabana" drink in each hand ...

Except at midnight when -- because I'm lazy - I'll be doing YMCA in ASL with my left hand.. and a Copacabana in my right. :hyper:

Knox

Look for Conck and I at PI on Monday, Thurs/Fri for SURE.. I'll be the skinny Canadian with a "Copacabana" drink in each hand ...

Except at midnight when -- because I'm lazy - I'll be doing YMCA in ASL with my left hand.. and a Copacabana in my right.

Knox

Okay, I will look out for you guys. You can see what I look like on my page. I really CAN'T wait as this is my first Gay Days!!:cool1:

BTW I heard that PI has several clubs, which one do y'all frequent.

Okay, I will look out for you guys. You can see what I look like on my page. I really CAN'T wait as this is my first Gay Days!!:cool1:

BTW I heard that PI has several clubs, which one do y'all frequent.

We're usually found at 8Trax.. and sometimes Manniquens..

8Trax is where they do YMCA every night at midnight.. Of *course* I'm too young to remember that song.. but it is catchy.. ;)

Here's pics of myself and then Conck so you can find us..
Ok.. here's the fancy professional model picture.. (actually I work at a radio station so this was one of the promotional shots..)

Knox-.jpg

And the more relaxed - Hanging out on Halloween with my friend Mandy playing the naughty schoolgirl..

knox-n-mandy.jpg

Bah, stupid work computer restrictions, I cant get to my Facebook or Myspace to copy one of my photos over.

These are from my photobucket. The first is my "oohh look I can take my picture in a mirror like any other MySpace doof" photo (I used to belong to one of "those" groups on myspace who made fun of others). The other is of my best appropriate attribute :)

MirrorBrow.jpg

EyesOnly-1.jpg

Oh, and here's one taken after a canoe race around Tom Sawyer Island in the Magic Kingdom...
CanoeRace.jpg

This was my ninth year.

(Just a correction to someone on the board somewhere, this is the 18th year for the event and not the 15th. Thank you Doug Swallow for helping to create and promote what we know today.)

Those who don't think Gay Days is a good thing really are missing the point. Even if we were the only group to come in on a promoted day (which we are NOT) I'd say power to us. Getting together to meet new friends is exactly what Walt Disney wanted everyone who came to his parks to do.

Each year I meet new people from other parts of the country and world and they've remained good, close friends. Sure you have a couple who take the opportunity to "act up". Although this year in 2008, I didn't witness one single incident.

I will always look for the positive in my personal "special" first weekend in June. I have a ton of memories and no one can take those away from me.

Magical Journeys to everyone.

Dennis

I want to go next year. Do they already have dates for it next year?

I want to go next year. Do they already have dates for it next year?

Gayday at the Magic Kingdom is always the first Saturday of June, and the week before is the week of the events. That means next Gayday is June 6th.

Gayday at the Magic Kingdom is always the first Saturday of June, and the week before is the week of the events. That means next Gayday is June 6th.

You are a wealth of information. Now if you can only tell me how to open the doors to the Hawaii building to say hi. :rotfl: But I will be back in Sept with my wonderful BF. We will stop by and even knock this time.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter