Gay Days 2008

We would like to meet up with some fellow fans from here. I'm assuming at the MK on gay day?

Also, we're skipping One Mighty Party on Saturday. Does anyone have any ideas for some other night time activities? Does anyone go to Mannequin's on Saturday night or just Thursday night?

any particular day?

I was thinking Saturday in front of the Castle....

A short meet and greet and a group photo? :confused3

The earlier the better for me, I cant stay long.

And yes Epcotrulz, PI should be busy on Saturday night!:thumbsup2

Hello from Texas!:dance3: We are going to do it! I know last minute. We just booked our first Gay day trip! We are going 05/31-06/09. We are doing a split say. We are spending 3 nights @ Universal(Hard Rock) and the rest of the time @ AKL @ WDW. We can not wait. We would like to meet up with folks since this is our 1st time... :grouphug: Any takers? Maybe PI or dinner or meet up @ the parks.

Heya Frank!!

I think I know you. You didn't happen to used to be a pin trader and know a woman named Naomi do you? This is "Super Trader David" here ;)

That being said there's a thread about a Gaydays meet-up on the front page here somewhere. You should post your schedule!

Never been there for this event. But how many people show up at the Magic kingdom this day?

Well, it gets pretty close to capacity (I think about 70,000 people) but then again not everyone in town for the events go to the park that day, and there are still lots of straight people there. Local business estimates put it at about 200,000 people who come to town for the events.

My dear friends,

BF and I will be there Fri, 6/06 to Sun, 6/08. We had to shorten the trip this year since I started a new job (as a result of losing a prior job with a homebuilder, hence losing my job, but I digress) and, therefore, have no vacation time coming to me until next year. We will be staying at the Polynesian, which is a first for both of us.

Are any meet-ups planned so far? If so, can we put them on a sticky?

Please.

Luv 'n' Stuff
Bob of

We would like to meet up with some fellow fans from here. I'm assuming at the MK on gay day?

Also, we're skipping One Mighty Party on Saturday. Does anyone have any ideas for some other night time activities? Does anyone go to Mannequin's on Saturday night or just Thursday night?

Traditionally my posse and I (ie: ConcKahuna and I :lmao: ) skip the high priced shirtless dance parties with foam etc. And head straight back to P-I every night.

ConcK can assure you that what we lack in shirtless dancing, we make up in New Kids on the Block dance moves. *ahem*

Knox

PS> Wowzers.. I just noticed my ticker says 14 days? I haven't even started to pack !! What will I wear? ;)

Traditionally my posse and I (ie: ConcKahuna and I :lmao: ) skip the high priced shirtless dance parties with foam etc. And head straight back to P-I every night.

ConcK can assure you that what we lack in shirtless dancing, we make up in New Kids on the Block dance moves. *ahem*

Knox

PS> Wowzers.. I just noticed my ticker says 14 days? I haven't even started to pack !! What will I wear? ;)

2 WEEKS!!!

And yes, Knox is the ONLY person I know who can do the entire dance to "The Right Stuff".

Also, during Gay Week, the guys in Mannequins normally have their shirts off too and no one says anything to them, if you want to save $200 or so on the parties :rotfl:

I'll be there as well, attending various events with friends coming in from all over. I haven't really attended a Gay Days in about 10 years, so I'm looking forward to it.

Hey all,

In honor of the anniversary of our wedding (commitment, union, ceremony, drunken party, whatever you want to call it) and to celebrate my husband's 44th birthday, we are heading back to WDW for gay days! 4 years ago we honeymooned there (big shock) with our good friends and fellow DVCers who had since moved to NY. We planned a wonderful reunion this year, staying at AKV which is a thrill! Unfortunately, we got the news that one of our dear friends passed away very suddenly this past weekend. We are still making the trip but it will surely be bittersweet! I know he will be with us the entire way, especially when we "bounce along with Tigger!" Ah, who am I kidding, that's going to be one honeypot loaded with tears! :laughing:

Anywho, since we are no longer the partying types (we prefer a nice quiet drink at a sweet hotel bar) if there are any meets like that planned, we'd love to join in! I'm sure we'll be dropping by OKW to see our dear Ramona behind the bar. If you see a sweet Philippino lady tending bar, be sure to call her "Kisses" and tell her Craig and Bruce say Hi!

My husband and I will be attending Gay Days this year with my brother. We're planning on partying on Friday night (probably PI), spending Saturday at MK (we've designed our own red shirts), Saturday night dinner at O'Hana (maybe more partying at PI), and then Sunday at Epcot. We're thinking about starting early and having a drink-a-long on Sunday at Epcot and seeing how far around the world we can make it. Ideally, we'd love to have a big group with us, and would love making new friends.

Hey Turkygurl! We're actually thinking of the same thing at Epcot on Sunday!

Right Conck? Mike? You delicate flowers still up for that?

Five Days!

Knox

I'm Free!

InmanPhoneBBC_468x568.jpg

Mike.. I'd always pictured you more like this one..

motohair.jpg

Ducks and runs to hide behind another sticky..

We're excited about meeting up. We generally start in Mexico and begin with a frozen margarita and wind up getting a beer from the pub in England (to go) and heading over to watch the guys in Off Kilter, but we're up for any drink-a-long. Just let me know where we want to meet up and what time to start the drinking (at Epcot, since we usually start with mimosas at the room).:drinking1 :rolleyes1

Yep, we're always up for drinkin' buddies!

BTW, I love the "Are you being served" reference!:lmao:

Yep, we're always up for drinkin' buddies!

BTW, I love the "Are you being served" reference!:lmao:

:welcome: To the boards!!!!

Anyone who wants to meet up for drinks, PM me and I'll send you my cell number. I havent bothered to figure out how to set up the voice mail, but I can text like a son of a gun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter