Garden View Tea Lounge

Can't tell you why but its really not been bootable online for awhile now. You can call and get your ADR.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

wdwmaw said:
Can't tell you why but its really not been bootable online for awhile now. You can call and get your ADR.

Thank you. Will do!

AWSOME! We are going during our upcoming trip and I had to call and book and just call Monday and changed the date to Jan 1 with no problems.

I was recently able to get it for January 2nd. I had been concerned when I couldn't book it on line!:goodvibes

I had read recently that reservations for the tea room will no longer be taken on-line and that a call had to be placed. Not sure what the logic is.

I will be calling to make our ADR for the Garden View Tea soon. It is worth the call in for us!

Love the tea, DD & I attend together almost every trip! :lovestruc

Glad I found this thread! I was trying to make a reservation online and it wasn't coming up at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter