Garden grocer booking

mermaids1960

4 Generation Family Vacation
We are travelling from UK in Oct, would love your feedback on Garden grocer. We are staying at Kidani, will the shopping be in room or at front desk, when should I book, forgive me if I've posted this in wrong place not that experienced on here :)

We are travelling from UK in Oct, would love your feedback on Garden grocer. We are staying at Kidani, will the shopping be in room or at front desk, when should I book, forgive me if I've posted this in wrong place not that experienced on here :)

Not sure if I understand completely, but you'll do your shopping at Gardengrocer.com. They will drop your items off at the bell desk (where they can also refrigerate items for you). It's a great service and has always worked well for us. The website is pretty easy to navigate.

we used them last time for our trip and it worked out perfect. You call Bell Services from your room when you arrive and they bring it to your room for you :)

I was wondering about any positive/negative experiences of Garden Grocer or any other similar delivery . Do they deliver to the Davenport area? If so I would like to order for our arrival. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Last trip our shopping was at the front desk of the VGF although bell services brought it to our room.

We used them last year and had no problems. They delivered our food to Pop Century and stored our milk in the hotel fridge. I would definitely recommend them!

We used them last year and had no problems. They delivered our food to Pop Century and stored our milk in the hotel fridge. I would definitely recommend them!
Did you have to inform the resort beforehand that you was expecting a delivery?

Did you have to inform the resort beforehand that you was expecting a delivery?

No, you don't need to notify the resort. Garden Grocer is well known to the resorts.

We've had nothing but good experiences and service from GG. I've used them several times at all levels of resort in the past few years. Never disappointed. They do provide for graduated discounts if you order early. It is all set forth on their website.

No, you don't need to notify the resort. Garden Grocer is well known to the resorts.

We've had nothing but good experiences and service from GG. I've used them several times at all levels of resort in the past few years. Never disappointed. They do provide for graduated discounts if you order early. It is all set forth on their website.

Thank you. I will definitely be using them. They seem to provide an excellent service from what I hear.

I placed an order for my trip in August. I think it will save a lot of money for us just for the water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter