• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Galveston 3/15/2013 Western Cruise!!

Let me know and I will start a list!!
Babz78 and I have a few cabins who would like to sign up! I am so glad others want to do this! We were wanting the adults to be involved to, hope that's ok!
I will pm you our listings. Let me know if you need any help. Thanks!!

Hi! There are 2 cabins in our group & we definitely want to participate in the FE!

It won't let me send a pm because I have not posted at least 10 times on here. Anybody know of a way to get around that?

I am going to start the list this weekend. We need a name for our group--how about "Magic, Mickey, Memories, and March."

So far we have 7 cabins interested in participating. The leaders from each cabin are: tictoc, Ek5 (3 cabins), Babs 78, Addy, and GraceLuvsWDW.

The total number of participants is 24 with a breakdown of:
Cabins 7
Adult Males 5 John, ?, ?, ?, Joseph
Adult Females 7 Megan, ?, ?, ? , Rhonda, Addy, ?
Boys 6 Boston (6), ?(12), ?(13), ?(10), ?(10), Steven
(17)
Girls 6 Brynna (8), ?(5), ?(5), Rachel (11), Emily
(7), Grace (9)

GraceLuvsWDW is checking on another cabin in her group so there may be more.

We need to decide:
1. do we cut it off at a certain number of cabins?
2. Since there are four nights do we want to divide the days up so that two families do gifts each day. Each of us would only have to do gifts one day.
3. If we divide it up to to families a day, do we want each family to take half the cabins or do we want each family to do each cabin.
4. Do we want each family to do each cabine each day and just cut it off at a smaller number of cabins?

I am game any way we decide, I just want your opinions!

I am so excited about this. I think it is going to be fun, fun, fun!

My vote is for each cabin to deliver a gift to each of the people in the other cabins. I like the idea of assigning days for each cabin to deliver their gifts. I also like the idea of keeping the cabin count low (since I plan on making my gifts!!)

My vote is for each cabin to deliver a gift to each of the people in the other cabins. I like the idea of assigning days for each cabin to deliver their gifts. I also like the idea of keeping the cabin count low (since I plan on making my gifts!!)

I agree with babz78, too.

I sent the spreadsheet along with the schedule to all of the participants. According to all of our opinions we will each take one day, but our cabin (tictoc) will do two days. We will do individual gifts for the kiddos but joint gifts for the adults are fine.

We are going to cutoff new members February 15th.

Did I miss anything?

I am excited!pixiedust:

Hi! We just booked this cruise yesterday and it's our first Disney cruise. Super excited! It will be myself, my husband and our 16 month old son. Would love to participate in the FEs. Also, trying to find the meet link... is there another link to the 3/15 group?

There is a meet thread - it is called "magic sailing out of Galveston march 15". I don't know how to post a link to it - hopefully you can find it by searching! "Tictoc" is organizing the FE for us - you will need to send her a pm with all of your info & she will email you the spreadsheet. The info she needs is: email address, names & ages of all cabin members, cabin number, and home city. Also, we all decided to cut off our FE group on February 15th - so make sure you get your info to tictoc by then!

There is a meet thread - it is called "magic sailing out of Galveston march 15". I don't know how to post a link to it - hopefully you can find it by searching! "Tictoc" is organizing the FE for us - you will need to send her a pm with all of your info & she will email you the spreadsheet. The info she needs is: email address, names & ages of all cabin members, cabin number, and home city. Also, we all decided to cut off our FE group on February 15th - so make sure you get your info to tictoc by then!

Isn't this thread the meet thread??? Or is there another thread I am missing??? I did the search you suggested and nothing came up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter