Galveston 3/15/2013 Western Cruise!!

We are so excited about the cruise! This is a first for everyone and we are celebrating three birthdays while on board, Adam turns 5 and Cooper will be 7. (Mommy will have one too, but we will concentrate on the kids!) Any advice for birthday on the magic? I am taking decorations and candles, but any advice from expereinced sailors would be great!

Thanks!!
Jess

We are so excited about the cruise! This is a first for everyone and we are celebrating three birthdays while on board, Adam turns 5 and Cooper will be 7. (Mommy will have one too, but we will concentrate on the kids!) Any advice for birthday on the magic? I am taking decorations and candles, but any advice from expereinced sailors would be great!

Thanks!!
Jess

My son will turn 17 the day we leave! I went ahead and ordered the birthday decoration package although it was extrememly over-priced IMHO. I just wanted the decorations there when he gets to the cabin for the first time. I also made some birthday magnets and ordered shirts off of ETSY.

Make sure you register the birthdays so the cast members will celebrate as well. You can also ask for a button at Guest Relations.

On another note, did you wish to join the Fish Extender Group?

I don't think I have the time to get the FE bought and delivered through Etsy, so we might have to pass this time and do it next time!! Thanks for asking and for the advice! It sounds fun!

See you soon!
Jess

We are just over 3 weeks from our sail date! I just sent you all the final information for the FE. Please let me kno if you would like me to do anything else. I have been a busy bee making some fun stuff to put into your FE!
I am so excited to meet you all!

We are just over 3 weeks from our sail date! I just sent you all the final information for the FE. Please let me kno if you would like me to do anything else. I have been a busy bee making some fun stuff to put into your FE!
I am so excited to meet you all!

We are busy getting crafty, making FE gifts here too! I am so excited our cruise is only 12 days away!!

I feel like I should have my suitcase out but have to keep reminding myself this isn't a WDW vacation, so not as much to pack!

I think I might have a whole extra small suitcase for FE gifts-I am SO glad we didn't get a lot more people involved!

Hope everyone is doing great! :goodvibes

tracisommers said:
This is my family's first time too - heard about the fish extenders not sure what to do with them

The FE is a gift exchange. You sign up foe a day to deliver items to the people on the list. Ours is closed but if you want to do it I can provide for your family. Just let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter