Galveston 04/06/13 Caribbean Cruise

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AicJFPMb3KTIdENDbTJaY0xYdFFjX3p5TVUxX0RtSkE&usp=sharing

Let's see if this works :confused3
Okay, Theoretically.. you guys should be able to go onto this google doc spreadsheet and edit anything that is incorrect. Also, there are many of you that do not have all the info filled in, if there is anyway you can fill in missing data, I would appreciate it. :lovestruc If I missed anyone or anything, please forgive me. And if you guys would rather just have me post the updated list on the thread, let me know. ;) As you can tell, I am learning as I go. :rotfl:
I will close sign up for the FE on MARCH 1st. Hopefully, we will all have room numbers by then and I (with some solid input from my lovely DISers) can split the group up as best as possible!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Mikka

Mageemommy said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AicJFPMb3KTIdENDbTJaY0xYdFFjX3p5TVUxX0RtSkE&usp=sharing

Let's see if this works :confused3
Okay, Theoretically.. you guys should be able to go onto this google doc spreadsheet and edit anything that is incorrect. Also, there are many of you that do not have all the info filled in, if there is anyway you can fill in missing data, I would appreciate it. :lovestruc If I missed anyone or anything, please forgive me. And if you guys would rather just have me post the updated list on the thread, let me know. ;) As you can tell, I am learning as I go. :rotfl:
I will close sign up for the FE on MARCH 1st. Hopefully, we will all have room numbers by then and I (with some solid input from my lovely DISers) can split the group up as best as possible!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Mikka

Thank you so much for doing this! Looks great!

We are IN for fish exchange! We are in cabin 2610 and we are:

Deborah (me)
Thomas (husband)
Grace (12) - thinks she's getting a little big for Disney but still watches Shake it Up, Jesse, and Good Luck Charlie :)
Madelynn (5) - girly girly girl! Loves princesses!! Can't pick a favorite but loves Belle, Ariel, and Cinderella
First Disney cruise for us all :)))

We are IN for fish exchange! We are in cabin 2610 and we are:

Deborah (me)
Thomas (husband)
Grace (12) - thinks she's getting a little big for Disney but still watches Shake it Up, Jesse, and Good Luck Charlie :)
Madelynn (5) - girly girly girl! Loves princesses!! Can't pick a favorite but loves Belle, Ariel, and Cinderella
First Disney cruise for us all :)))

So glad you guys are going us! We are going to have a great time. There is a bunch of girls around Madelynn and Grace's age that are signed up on the FE! Not too much longer:cool1:

I would love to add you guys to the FE list! I will try and post a updated list tonight or tomorrow with those we have added in the past few days. And if I can figure out google doc (as I am a nurse and am not the brightest when it comes to computers:rotfl: ) I will try and input everyone info on that and post the link.
We will be probably be splitting the FE based on location. So if you know your cabin number you can start to prepare for those close to you.

We are excited you guys are sailing with us! Can't Wait to meet you all!

We are still GTY. Will post as soon as we know the cabin #.
Also just ordered our FE from etsy.com
Mom & Dad
Jayson - 4yo
Dylan - 17yo

Thank you for the spreadsheet, it is awesome! Getting excited only 54 more days. Putting final touches on FE tonight, magnets on signs and finish up FE gifts and I am ready. Oh yeah, clothes...might have to go shop! Looking forward to a great cruise.

Ok, I am a complete moron when it comes to spreadsheets...and I was paranoid I was going to delete things! But I wanted to add that my daughter Olivia, who is 6, is a total TOMBOY, who LOVES Stitch, Bambi and Star Wars. She would be much happier, if you are doing gender neutral gifts, with non princess stuff. :o)

Hello all we are a family of four from wf tx and this is our first disney cruise! I would live to meet up and find families with other kids mine could hang with! My son is 7 and my daughter is 2. I am 25 and my husband is 29. We booked the swim and pull dolphins in Cozumel and are thinking about the semi sub in cayman. Unless we can find another family that wants to hang out on sea grape beach. We thought a crowd would be safer since we would be getting a taxi in our own!! I am super excited and glad I found others with similar ways to count down the days! Any other tips and ideas would be appreciated!! Also can someone break down the fe for me. Thanks hope to hear from you soon!!
We are in room 5518!!
Husband Ricardo Peter Pan Flynn rider 29
Me Angela belle aueriel 25
Son Ricardo mc queen mater 7
Daughter Rihanna rapunzel any princess 2

Hello all we are a family of four from wf tx and this is our first disney cruise! I would live to meet up and find families with other kids mine could hang with! My son is 7 and my daughter is 2. I am 25 and my husband is 29. We booked the swim and pull dolphins in Cozumel and are thinking about the semi sub in cayman. Unless we can find another family that wants to hang out on sea grape beach. We thought a crowd would be safer since we would be getting a taxi in our own!! I am super excited and glad I found others with similar ways to count down the days! Any other tips and ideas would be appreciated!! Also can someone break down the fe for me. Thanks hope to hear from you soon!!
We are in room 5518!!
Husband Ricardo Peter Pan Flynn rider 29
Me Angela belle aueriel 25
Son Ricardo mc queen mater 7
Daughter Rihanna rapunzel any princess 2

Glad you guys are going us! We are going to have a great time! So the FE (fish extender) is a mailbox (or sorts) that hangs from a FISH outside your cabin door. The FE can be homemade or bought: etsy, ebay... The group you have signed up for works similar to a "secret santa". The FE we currently have will split in two, and you will be assigned a group. You will be responsible for delivering your gifts during the coarse of the cruise. (if you search on the boards there is some amazing threads of creative people's gifts) You and your family can deliver your gifts anytime you want. And you will return to find fun things in your FE from your fellow DISers. I am gonna to try and set up a time everyone from the thread can meet on the first night, even if it's just for a minute. I think it would nice for us all to put a face with a name :wave2:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We are here to have FUN!!:dance3:
Here are some examples of CREATIVE gifts. I am not gonna lie, this intimidates me.:rotfl2: Because these people are amazing. But it is great to get ideas.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2907032&referrerid=457619

Happy Tuesday!
AND
Did anyone see the new 2014 itineraries? What do you guys think?:beach:

Here are some examples of CREATIVE gifts. I am not gonna lie, this intimidates me.:rotfl2: Because these people are amazing. But it is great to get ideas.

AND
Did anyone see the new 2014 itineraries? What do you guys think?:beach:

LOL! Don't be intimidated! I am totally not creative, but I'm doing my best. Yes, I found something I can make, but it's BASIC! The other stuff I'm putting together with a few bought items I saw from a lady's blog.

As far as the new itineraries go, this is our second cruise in less than 6 months - I'm hoping it satisfies my itch for a while! :rotfl: But I do love cruising, and I have all these grandkids!! haha.

We did get our room assignment today. I've updated the spreadsheet!

I'm sad there aren't any 2014 cruises out of Galveston after Jan 4.

I can't get the spreadsheet to open up. For our FE, I bought a pocket chart from Ikea and will have it monogrammed with the names of our kids. I also had pillowcases made for autographs... Looking forward to meeting y'all in April!!! This is going to be so much fun!!!!

Thank you for adding Olivia's likes to the spreadsheet! :thumbsup2 And thank you so much for organizing all of this for us....definitely appreciate it! :cheer2:

Thank you for adding Olivia's likes to the spreadsheet! :thumbsup2 And thank you so much for organizing all of this for us....definitely appreciate it! :cheer2:

No worries! I am getting so excited!! We are just counting days here in Fort Worth! I am looking forward to meeting you all! We are gonna have fun! :cool1:

Hello I wanted to start working on my fe and gifts but haven't heard any further details. I would hate to get it all together and then not actually get in the group? Any new news ;)

Hello I wanted to start working on my fe and gifts but haven't heard any further details. I would hate to get it all together and then not actually get in the group? Any new news ;)

I was trying to wait until I got more of the room number's and information in to split the group but I understand trying to prepare ( I am trying to do the same myself). SO..I will go ahead and count up everyone tonight and make the split. I add new families that want to sign up until March 1. I will post the groups tonight or tomorrow morning.

Okay Guys... I tried to start and split the FE group! Group Donald has 16 adults , 16 kids (32 total) and 9 cabins. Group Goofy has 18 adults, 13 kids (31 total) and 9 cabins. There is some information missing from some people so it is hard to account for this cabin. I will add any families that want to join until March 1 and put them into groups accordingly.
If you guys have any thoughts, concerns... let me know. Thanks!!
If you can plug any missing info in, it would be helpful.
Happy weekend! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter