• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gail & Ian's PJ - 9/7/09 WP, CG Napa & UK - WEDDING DAY TR STARTED!!

Congrats again on this huge step. And since you asked so nicely, I am sure you will be pleased to see what I have begun. ;)

:cool1: WOO HOO!!!!! :cool1: How exciting!!! Have you heard from them yet? I know it's only been six days but I am so anxious to know who your planner will be.

I got a call on the 23rd saying they receivedthe contract, on the 29th I received my AP's and on the 7th Ken called to let me know he was our planner.

I got my wedding planner!! :banana: :yay:

Her name is Michelle Wenzler-Dorr. Anyone have her or had her? Did you like her?

YAY!! Now things will really start to move. It is amazing how the planners think of every little detail. You will have so much fun! Enjoy!

Yay! I scheduled a planning session!!

March 6th at 1:00 PM! :yay:

Oh and our STDs went out on Tuesday. It's all so real now.

I know!!

I mean, I love mushrooms and I know CG food is fabulous, but my family is picky and I am so worried about the food at Cali Grill! Have you talked to your planner about modifying the menus at all? Esp. without a tasting session, I don't want to be eating food for the "first" time at my own wedding! Let me know how the menu choices are working out for you!

I am supposed to hear from my planner next week and I will let you know!

Congrats on the Save the Date's going out!! That must be SO exciting!!
So, any other updates, my wedding twin?

I know!!

I mean, I love mushrooms and I know CG food is fabulous, but my family is picky and I am so worried about the food at Cali Grill! Have you talked to your planner about modifying the menus at all? Esp. without a tasting session, I don't want to be eating food for the "first" time at my own wedding! Let me know how the menu choices are working out for you!

I am supposed to hear from my planner next week and I will let you know!

Congrats on the Save the Date's going out!! That must be SO exciting!!
So, any other updates, my wedding twin?

Wow! You're hearing from your wedding planner next week already?! That's quick! It seemed like forever to hear from mine.

So I've been gathering pics for my planning session and filling out that questionaire they send you with your toolkit. Here's the pics I've come up with:
aisle_decor.jpg

I'd like an aisle runner with red rose petals on the sides with the same coverage. I'm going to DIY the monogram on the aisle runner and have pew floral on the first pew on both sides. Possibly swagging?

bridal_party_dress_front.jpg

bridal_party_dress_back.jpg

The girls' dress in the red color. Front and back shots. I also have a swatch for Michelle to take even though I'm doing my own floral.

mens_attire.jpg

The boys will be wearing a black tux with this red vest and tie. We're going to MWH. DF refuses to wear yellow, white or black. So it looks like they're all wearing red. :confused3

table_linens.jpg

Depending on the cost and budget I might get a sheer red overlay swagged at 3 points with a handful of red rose petals and votives.

cake_table_decor.jpg

I wanted it decorated in the same manor as above just with my bouquet and the girls' bouquets.

candy_bar.jpg

I'm really having issues with favors. I want something they all with use and it's hard to pick something for both dudes and gals. So I went with a candy bar. I hope it's not too expensive. I want all red, yellow, black, and white candy. The table decored in the same manor... swagged, red rose petals, votives, and supplied with half pint containers for the guests to help themselves.

I made cry packs and table numbers a while ago. I should probably take pics and post them, eh?

How's your planning going Lulu?

I love all of your ideas. I wish I could have an aisle runner, that makes me want one. the guys will look great in red, and the bm dresses a beautiful love the sweep train.

I just found your PJ, everything sounds wonderful so far! And I love your monogram! I'm coming to crash your wedding with Carolina, mine is September 3! I guess we're all wedding sisters! :love: I can't wait to hear more! Congratulations! :yay:

Wedding plans have been put on hold. Mom had an aneurysm in her brain on Friday afternoon and was airlifted to the best hospital in the state. She had brain surgery to stop the bleeding and she'll be in critical condition in ICU for at least 3 weeks. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. God knows she needs it and so does my family. :sad: :sad:

I may even push back the wedding another year. We'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter