Gail & Ian's PJ - 9/7/09 WP, CG Napa & UK - WEDDING DAY TR STARTED!!

I am in love with my dress :rotfl: If anyone is interested in seeing pictures, you can PM me. I'll only send you a picture if you registered for disboards.com before I did. I know DF is trying to get his hands on pictures of this dress. :lmao:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

You got an awesome deal on that dress!!!!! I am so excited to see your PJ, I don't know how I missed it --- I am hoping for the same venues for next November! Wow! I really hope I get my date, but I am excited to see all you've done and cannot wait to hear more!!

And you look BEAUTIFUL, so no worries! It will be a magical day for sure!!:bride:

Oh really? Do you have a PJ? I'd love to read it!

Oh really? Do you have a PJ? I'd love to read it!

I haven't really started, I don't have a dress or a date yet, lol, but I am so incredibly excited to see another CG lunch bride--- I think you and I are the only ones!!!! :)

Nov. 11 I should find out if I get my date for next year. I am on pins and needles!

I cannot wait to hear more about your PS, too! I would love to know what they told you about menus and stuff!

I haven't really started, I don't have a dress or a date yet, lol, but I am so incredibly excited to see another CG lunch bride--- I think you and I are the only ones!!!! :)

Nov. 11 I should find out if I get my date for next year. I am on pins and needles!

I cannot wait to hear more about your PS, too! I would love to know what they told you about menus and stuff!

I know what you mean about the pins and needles feeling. I had to work 8:30-5:30 that day I was waiting for that phone call. I just wanted to stay home and wait by the phone all day. I've been dealing with Stacey 'cause I don't have a wedding a planner yet but she said early ceremonies at the WP, lunch CG receptions aren't very popular so there's a good chance you'll get your desired date. I hope that makes you feel better! :woohoo:

I know what you mean about the pins and needles feeling. I had to work 8:30-5:30 that day I was waiting for that phone call. I just wanted to stay home and wait by the phone all day. I've been dealing with Stacey 'cause I don't have a wedding a planner yet but she said early ceremonies at the WP, lunch CG receptions aren't very popular so there's a good chance you'll get your desired date. I hope that makes you feel better! :woohoo:

Yes, it does!! :)

It also is great seeing your planning session pics. The CG looks gorgeous! And I LOVE that they're letting you use the catwalk!

And your dress is absolutely BREATHTAKING!! Thank you for showing me! I cannot wait until you get it and post pics!

Yes, it does!! :)

It also is great seeing your planning session pics. The CG looks gorgeous! And I LOVE that they're letting you use the catwalk!

And your dress is absolutely BREATHTAKING!! Thank you for showing me! I cannot wait until you get it and post pics!

Yeah, there's no wedding for the Sanoma Room either so we'll have the top floor to ourselves. They told me we can go out to the resturaunt and take pics with the veiw as our backdrop. :woohoo: How pretty would that be?!

Glad you like the dress. I can't wait to get it in the mail. Now, the hard part... waiting for it to arrive in the mail. It's going to be the longest month of my life. :scared:

Awesome! You are so on top of things!!! We'd love to see pics!

I can't find my wedding band on the jeweler's website and I don't have it yet. It's on layaway so I'll post pics next time I go to put a payment down on it. I got my floral figured out - I just have to order it. I'm helping my SIL pack up a UHAUL truck 'cause their moving tomorrow so if I have time tonight I'll post pics. If not tonight deffinately tomorrow!! ;)

Hope you're all enjoying your weekends!

Ok so here's the pics I've promised. I know I'm far ahead but I want to be ahead so in the last few months I can just relax and look forward to being a bride. I still need to plan our small "get together" at home on our return to Jersey as husband and wife. Anyway, onto the pics:

UNITY CANDLE
unitycandle.jpg

I love it! I got it off eBay for $30!

unitystand.png

I wanted a simple candle holder so it wont take away from the candles itself. This'll do the job.

BRIDE APPEARANCE
I got my dress off eBay for $70 but I wont be adding the pictures to my PJ 'cause DF knows about this PJ and I'm affraid he's waiting for pics - sorry babe! :rotfl: If you'd like to see a pic just PM me and I'll send you a pic. You just only have to be registered for the forums before I did so I know you're not my DF.

undergarment.jpg

This has a corset back so if I didn't lose the weight I planned my girls can cinch me in. :laughing:

veil1.jpg

It's a white plain fingertip veil. It'll only be in for pictures. Right after pics I'll be ripping that baby out. I hate veils.

clutch.jpg

I'll be carrying a clutch with me. I heard that Ana from Beaute Speciale gives touch up kits so I'll need a home for those. Plus when I get nervous I tend to get headaches so I'm going to have to keep Tylenol on me.

shoes1.jpg

I got these off eBay for $12.95! They're so comfy!

jewelry.jpg

I'll be wearing the one on the left as my "something blue" and I got the girls the clear one.

crinny.jpg

A super-full crinny. Again... eBay for $19.95!!

THE GIRLS GIFTS
totes.jpg

I got 3 of these in black. One for me, one for my MOH, and one for my BM. I'm going to have my wedding planning book in it as well with a bride survival kit and a few other things. My girls bags will be filled with survival kits, jewelry, a towel wrap embroidered with their names, etc.

Next up - final floral ideas!! :banana:

I found a seller on eBay who does custom orders for floral. She specializes in "real touch" flowers. They look and feel real but they're silk. It's the best grade of silk out there. I'll be using roses and stephanotis. Here's a list of what I'll be ordering:

- Bouquet (1) $105
- Bouquet Toss Bouquet (1) $25
- Maid of Honor Bouquet (1) $55
- Brides Maid Bouquet (1) 45
- Grooms Boutonniere (1) $12.50
- Best Man Boutonniere (1) $9.50
- Groomsman Boutonniere (1) $7.50
- Fathers Boutonniere (2) $19
- Grandfathers Boutonniere (2) $11
- Mothers Corsages (2) $44
- Grandmothers Corsages (2) $32
- Centerpieces (4) $100
- Memorial Red Long Stemmed Roses (4) $15
- Pew Floral Decor (2) $30
- Rose Hair Flower (1) $15

On to the pics of my ideas:
CEREMONY DECOR
ceremonydecor.jpg

I want the pews swaged so I want floral in this style with red roses instead of purple ones. I'll have 1 one each side for immediate family.

I'll have the pew decor and an aisle runner.

BOUQUETS
untitled6.jpg

Image2.jpg

I like the bouquet on the top just the way it is. I’d just like it to be hand-tied like the one on the bottom only with a white handle and red ribbons instead of pink ones. I really love the pearl at each cross of the handle. I’d like:

- 1 Bride’s bouquet can be 2 dozen red roses and some random white stephanotis
- 1 MOH bouquet can be 1 dozen white roses and some random white stephanotis
- 1 BM bouquet can be 6 white roses and some random white stephanotis
- 1 Toss bouquet can be just a rose wand with 3 red roses

The attendant’s bouquets can be white handles with white ribbons in the same manner as the picture above on the right.

crystals.jpg

I bought 106 clear bicone crystals for the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages that I bought off eBay for cheap that I’m hoping to use up too.

charms.jpg

I also have 4 deceased family members that I’d like to put in charms and get them hung from my bouquet handle like above so they’ll “be with me” on my wedding day.

BOUTONNIERES
2143494256_70e2cf65bb.jpg

boys.jpg

So I love the rose boutonniere on the top. The fact that it is 2 open ones and 3 rose buds in front. Of course I’d like the roses to be red and not orange. My fiancé is in love with the style of boutonniere on the bottom (the way it’s “tied” - curly-q and all) - Thanks Carrie. I’d like:

- 1 Grooms boutonniere can be with 2 open red roses with 3 red rosebuds
- 1 BM boutonniere can be with 1 open red rose with 3 red rosebuds
- 1 GM boutonniere can be with 1 open red rose with 1 rosebud
- 2 Fathers boutonnieres can be with 1 open white rose with 3 rosebuds
- 2 Grandfathers boutonnieres can be with 1 open white rose

The attendant’s boutonnieres can be “tied” in the same manner as the picture above on the bottom. I’d like it a crystal on each boutonniere.

CORSAGES
wrist20corsage.jpg

I like the corsage in the picture above. I’m not so sure about the huge green leaves sticking out the sides though – maybe smaller green ones? I’d like the corsages to be made with white roses and make them wrist ones. I hate the pin-on ones. I’d like:

- 2 Mothers wrist corsages can be with 1 white open rose and 3 white rosebuds
- 2 Grandmothers wrist corsages can be with 1 white open rose

I’d like a crystal on each corsage.

CENTERPIECES
julepcenterpiece1_lrg.jpg

P5093205.jpg

I love both of these centerpieces although we can’t make up our minds. If I decide to go with the one on the top I’d like a couple red and white roses with random stephanotis and nice filler. I’d like to use the “flowers on sticks” too if possible. I don’t know what they’re called.

If I decide to go with the one on the bottom I’d like 3 white and 3 red roses with random stephanotis. I want it short enough so that my guests wouldn’t have to look around the centerpiece to talk to each other.

Which one do you like best?

HAIR FLORAL
I’d like 1 red medium-sized open rose and 3 small red rosebuds on a hair comb.

Total = $525.50

What do you think?

Where did you find the clutch? I'm looking for one too!

Everything looks great!!!

(I would love to see the dress)

Wow you got such great floral and at a great price! I think your ideas are great!!!! Very elegant!

Your floral choices sound beautiful and I really like your clutch. the aisle floral is pretty too! Looking forward to hearing more of your plans, thanks for sharing.:goodvibes

the floral looks great!!

I love your mickey necklaces!! Where did you get them??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter