Future Disney Cruise Performer!

AbsyBabsy

Disney Diva
I just have to do this!! My daughter plans to work at Disney World as Ariel or Belle as soon as she turns 16 - and on the cruise line when she is 21. Here she is last night - singing with a metal bar in her mouth and a cold! It was a sell out crowd and she was so nervous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnVIBcdmlS4

Wow...beautiful job! I think she would make a great Disney princess!

that was amazing! thanks for sharing.
btw i'm Canadian however every time I hear your national anthem I cry, its just beautiful. the writer was brilliant. this time I couldn't tell if it was your daughters beautiful voice or the song that brought tears to my eyes. :hug:
she will make a great princess cause she's already there.

That was really very good especially for how young she is. She even looks a little like Ariel.

I can't tell by the video but working as a Princess at the park has a lot to do with height. I learned this the hard way when I was 16 trying to get a summer job. I was able to get a job as a performer but because I am only 5'4" they offered me the job as Stitch!! :rotfl2: Looking back it was funny but at the time I was very shocked that I couldn't be Cinderella long blonde hair and all. I was shown the chart that you had to be at least 5' 7" to be one of the princesses. I didn't take the job (only wanted to be in a hot costume all day if it was a pretty one). Of course this was almost 15 years ago so things may have changed. Good luck to your talented daughter :)

I can't tell by the video but working as a Princess at the park has a lot to do with height. I learned this the hard way when I was 16 trying to get a summer job. I was able to get a job as a performer but because I am only 5'4" they offered me the job as Stitch!! :rotfl2: Looking back it was funny but at the time I was very shocked that I couldn't be Cinderella long blonde hair and all. I was shown the chart that you had to be at least 5' 7" to be one of the princesses. I didn't take the job (only wanted to be in a hot costume all day if it was a pretty one). Of course this was almost 15 years ago so things may have changed. Good luck to your talented daughter :)

She is 5'4" now and 12 years old. In order to be a Disney Princess, she has to be between 5"3 and 5'7" and at least 16 years old!

And thank you - she did a great job and most importantly, she is a great kid!

Wow -- what a fabulous job! Yay Abigail! The whole family must be so proud!!

I think of you often -- we had such a wonderful time cruising with you and the family two years ago. We have a terrific photo of the three girls at Key West, holding their hats on in the breeze as they looked out at the ocean.

Our DD is now 5'7", so I suspect her princess ambitions will have to be left only to attitude, lol. She just got accepted to an arts high school, so maybe your princess could use a Disney dancer beside her!!

Best

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter