Fussy Eaters

I will admit I do try stuff off the main menu (mainly appetisers) but personally order off the kids to prevent ending up like your Mother! I feel embarassed enough saying "can I have sauce on the side"! Even in McD's I can't order it without the toppings I just scrap them off later. They are always so accomadating and I feel bad making them do special orders hence go the easy route - pizza, mac n cheese or veggie croquettes. And personally I love the kids plates so if they give me it on them even better!

This is our 4th cruise, but we have never used any of the rotational restaurants because of fussy eaters. This year we are going to give it a go.
Wow can't imagine not going to main dining room. The food variety is excellent and the servers are so lovely. Hope you try it. It just enhances the cruise for our entire family

Wow can't imagine not going to main dining room. The food variety is excellent and the servers are so lovely. Hope you try it. It just enhances the cruise for our entire family

Agree. Dinning is our favorite part of cruising. Not necessarily because of the food but the atmosphere, service and most importantly the family time.

My mother is an extremely fussy eater and it was embarrassing cruising with her as she'd ask for special dishes every meal. "Can I get the pot roast without the gravey...and don't put any tomatoes in my salad....does the fruit salad have cherries....I don't like cherries....I'd like coffee but mix it half coffee and half hot water....and put the cream in the cup before you put the coffee in the cup...." OMG, I can't believe I'm taking her on another cruise this year! LOL Bless her heart.....

I have friends I specifically avoid going out to eat with because they are this unbearable. If you're that picky, eat at home.

My husband is very picky. He requested a cheese pizza from the quick service restaurant by the pool and got that each night. They are excellent about requests. He doesn't like to go anywhere because he knows it can be a hard thing to deal with but the cruises are great. We "tried it out" on a 3 night last October and will be sailing on a 7 night this September :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter