Funny photos......please share yours!

644001_10152208568555487_1792826934_n.jpg

Scoffing at his fear

I like the real reaction of the woman on the other side of you.

This was us last year, I love this photo
image_zpsbee23fe9.jpg

This is DH about to go into the happiest place on Earth!
87804a0d.jpg

I had a new camera before we went last year and spent most of the 3 weeks with it up to my face - do you think DH was getting a bit fed up?!
image_zps314f1e6b.jpg

DCL character breakfast- They make you special napkin hats for everyone at the table, my DH was lucky enough to get serving platters attached to his. Alice was screaming into my DH's serving platter ear "Sir, Sir...can you hear me?" It was very funny.

Picture359.jpg

DS was a little startled by Pluto
Picture362.jpg

Gift shop fun
20080619_1251.jpg

First time on the tea cups (I think he liked it)
100_0134.jpg

Minutes before this was taken she had been the picture of childhood joy, skipping merrily from the World of Disney store with the Tinkerbell outfit she nagged the life out of us to get. All it took was 'no darling, you have just gotten a new Tinkerbell dress, you can't get a Cinderella dress too' to transform our cute little fairy into a demon! :rotfl:

'I want Cindereeeeelllllaaaaaaaa!!!!'

The next day......

Spoiled by Granny!!!

LOVE these...will have to take a look and see what I have to include...I have two boys...so I know I have some...

http://s270.photobucket.com/user/smallblackstars/media/DSC00886.jpg.html

Minutes before this was taken she had been the picture of childhood joy, skipping merrily from the World of Disney store with the Tinkerbell outfit she nagged the life out of us to get. All it took was 'no darling, you have just gotten a new Tinkerbell dress, you can't get a Cinderella dress too' to transform our cute little fairy into a demon! :rotfl:

http://s270.photobucket.com/user/smallblackstars/media/DSC00885.jpg.html

'I want Cindereeeeelllllaaaaaaaa!!!!'

The next day......

http://s270.photobucket.com/user/smallblackstars/media/DSCF1409.jpg.html

Spoiled by Granny!!!

Haha LOVE it!!!

This is DS and I being entirely too terrified on Splash Mountain. :laughing: Everyone else in the photo is smiling and having fun. Us... not so much. :rotfl2:

38088820001 (2) by emily8404, on Flickr

DS's face in this photo... priceless.

This is me and my cousins on Dinosaur:

Dino_zps3b238213.jpg

I'm the one in the middle-that was the first and last time I kept my eyes open on this ride! :scared1:

More cute than funny perhaps is this one I took of these two princesses pounding on the windows:

IMG_6552ed%201-XL.jpg

This is my favourite cute bear animated gif at the moment....

file.php

its in my sig right now but i posted it here too as my sig changes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter