Funny photos......please share yours!

live4christp1

DIS Veteran
Here is a series of photos taken by the Photopass photographer. Apologies in advance, haven't gotten our CD yet so these are pictures of the photos on my screen, will replace as soon as my CD arrives.

Was looking through when I noticed these and remember DH saying Tigger had to move DD's hand. LOL. :lmao:

DD is a hugger. She likes to have both hands on the characters.....well when you are tall like Tigger and she's short......uuhhmmm.....uncomfortable.

Photo number 1 - DD turns and poses for photographer

Tigger1.jpg

Photo number 2 - Tigger's look here is priceless - Oh if only their faces could make expressions.

Tigger2.jpg

Photo number 3 - Notice Tigger has DD's hand clasped in his.....he never let it go until we were all done with pictures......:rotfl:

Tigger3.jpg

Note to self - Either A - DD is going to have to grow before our next trip or B - going to have to have a talk with DD about where that hand goes.

I have no funny pics to post, but wanted to let you know youshould check yours....your links are not showing any photos on here.

Are these at the Animal Kingdom, on the boat dock? How recent are these?

We love going to the boat dock to see Tigger! ;)

My DS6 was not real happy about getting this photo but I thought she was the coolest character at SWW so he reluctantly agreed. I think if he realized what she was doing with her hand he would not have stayed still.

P1020226 by Disneyalwaysn4ever, on Flickr

My DS6 was not real happy about getting this photo but I thought she was the coolest character at SWW so he reluctantly agreed. I think if he realized what she was doing with her hand he would not have stayed still.

P1020226 by Disneyalwaysn4ever, on Flickr

Love it!!!!!! My DS loves her and the other one.....Ventrass ??? sp. They are always so into character. She (the one in your picture and I can't remember her name) had a stare down with DS one year while he was standing in line and got right in his face almost nose to nose.

]

Was looking through when I noticed these and remember DH saying Tigger had to move DD's hand. LOL. :lmao:

DD is a hugger. She likes to have both hands on the characters.....well when you are tall like Tigger and she's short......uuhhmmm.....uncomfortable.

These pictures had me rolling! :rotfl: DH was a little grumpy when he got home from work and these put a smile on his face :lmao:

Poor Tigger! lol

lol......was just showing DD......while waiting for the pictures to load on photo pass she said, "are you going to show me were my hand touched Tigger's butt.....so apparently that wasn't all that was going on in these pictures......:rotfl:

This is about as funny as I get. The Army Man looks like he is proposing to my best friend. He is actually just handing her the cover to her camera lense.

232323232%7Ffp5398%3B%3Enu%3D3288%3E53%3B%3E833%3EWSNRCG%3D36546936%3C732%3Bnu0mrj

lol......was just showing DD......while waiting for the pictures to load on photo pass she said, "are you going to show me were my hand touched Tigger's butt.....so apparently that wasn't all that was going on in these pictures......:rotfl:

:lmao: too funny!!

I have two that I thin are pretty funny. The first is my son just being himeslf. LOL and the second is a great character interaction.

100_7277.jpg

100_5184.jpg

Oh, I do have this one.....Those are my daughter's feet down there under Cruella. She LOVED meeting Cruella. Talked about it for weeks. Leave it to my girl to love the bad guys. :)

232323232%7Ffp539%3A7%3Enu%3D3288%3E53%3B%3E833%3EWSNRCG%3D365479%3C49332%3Bnu0mrj

My DS stops eating for NO ONE!!

DSC_0313.jpg

And this one may not be funny, but the boys were cranky that day and didn't want to take a picture so we decided to make it a fun one to help lighten the mood. It's one of my favorite pics from our trip!

Photo0187.jpg

This is about as funny as I get. The Army Man looks like he is proposing to my best friend. He is actually just handing her the cover to her camera lense.

232323232%7Ffp5398%3B%3Enu%3D3288%3E53%3B%3E833%3EWSNRCG%3D36546936%3C732%3Bnu0mrj

Cute. A couple of years ago, I took my DD's two BF with us and either Chip or Dale, actually did get down on one knee a acted like he was proposing to DD's friend. I'll try and post later, all my pictures are on a external hard drive, and I am about to leave home.

Hope more people post pics, I love seeing others pics.

Here is a series of photos taken by the Photopass photographer. Apologies in advance, haven't gotten our CD yet so these are pictures of the photos on my screen, will replace as soon as my CD arrives.

Photo number 1 - DD turns and poses for photographer

Tigger1.jpg

Photo number 2 - Tigger's look here is priceless - Oh if only their faces could make expressions.

Tigger2.jpg

Photo number 3 - Notice Tigger has DD's hand clasped in his.....he never let it go until we were all done with pictures......:rotfl:

Tigger3.jpg

Note to self - Either A - DD is going to have to grow before our next trip or B - going to have to have a talk with DD about where that hand goes.

I can totally relate to this. When we ate at Chef Mickey's last year, my then 3 year old had his hand in every character's crotch (not on purpose, of course). The one with Minnie, OMG . . . the position of his hand and his eyes are closed he's laughing and his tongue is sticking out -- it's hysterical. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter