• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Funny Money

These are wonderful, I'm from England and people don't really tend to do nearly as much as you guys when planning a visit to Disney. I just love all the t-shirts, tickets, candy wrappers etc. that are on here, I can see I am going to be very busy in the nest few months!!

A group of 10 of us are visiting Disneyland Paris in June, we are planning on telling the children at the end of this month. My children have to do chores to earn their spending money and I would love some of these, just wondered if you I could have the Minnie & Mickey ones but with pounds on instead of dollars.

Thanks very much.

These are wonderful, I'm from England and people don't really tend to do nearly as much as you guys when planning a visit to Disney. I just love all the t-shirts, tickets, candy wrappers etc. that are on here, I can see I am going to be very busy in the nest few months!!

A group of 10 of us are visiting Disneyland Paris in June, we are planning on telling the children at the end of this month. My children have to do chores to earn their spending money and I would love some of these, just wondered if you I could have the Minnie & Mickey ones but with pounds on instead of dollars.

Thanks very much.

Creating an English version sounds like more fun than sleep, so here you are:

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for the disigns!!! You have wonderful work. Our three sons were so excited to get "Disney Dollars" for Easter this morning!! We leave for their first trip on June 1st!

Just wanted to add my thank you to the bunch! My son is earning Disney Dollars for chores around the house, and these will work so much better than the paper money I was planning on giving him. He'll love the Disney connection...and I might even get more work out of him! :)

This is such a great idea!!! May I please get a $25 in Princesses and Cars? I would love to use them as souvenir swaps. Thank you in advance!!

These are fantastic - could you please do the following:

$20 for disney world - Darth Vader

$20 for disney world - Padme Amidala

$20 for disney world - Captain Jack Sparrow / Pirattes of the Caribbean

$20 for disney world - Rapunzel

Thanks you so much!

These are awesome!!! Thank you so much! I was going to order some of the Disney bucks for my kids to use while in Disney over Christmas and with these I don't have to deal with that hassle (I didn't want to have to ship them to me). They are going to love these!

:thumbsup2This is awesome! Great work!

Could I request~

$5 Darth Maul

$5 Stormtrooper

$5 Alice

$5 Jessie

$5 Sally

$5 Jack

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for these - they are awesome disigns and you are extremely creative!

Will be a great incentive for my kids to earn their way to WDW and DCL this summer!

Thanks again

What a wonderful idea! I love your designs! If possible, could I request the following please?
$2 - Belle
- Stitch
- Mad Hatter

$5 - Figment
- Peter Pan

$10 - Pooh
- Buzz
- Ariel

$15 - Cinderella
- Jack Skellington
- Grumpy

$20 - Darth Vader
- Captain Jack Sparrow/POTC
- Rapunzel

I am not leaving for a couple months so I have plenty of time! :good vibes Thanks so much!

These are fabulous!!! Just copied them all over so I can print them out. Just wanted to say how much I liked them! :thumbsup2

Do you do requests? I was wondering if you could make some with 25 cents, 50 cents, 10 cents and 75 cents. I want to use them to give to my kids when they do something nice to each other or extra chores, but I will be broke if I have to give them a dollar every time! Thank you!

Do you do requests? I was wondering if you could make some with 25 cents, 50 cents, 10 cents and 75 cents. I want to use them to give to my kids when they do something nice to each other or extra chores, but I will be broke if I have to give them a dollar every time! Thank you!

I like this idea of 10, 25, 50, and 75 cents! I'll keep my eye out to see if someone more creative than me comes up with something! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter