Frozen - See it now or wait to see it on the ship?

I agree with Castlegazer. The ship's 3D quality is amazing. We saw IronMan3 on the Fantasy this summer and liked it better than in the theater. Disney theatre, Their movie, their sound system, their 3D system. Top notch!

Frozen - Should we go to a local theater and see it now or wait to see it on the ship later this month???

Part of me wants to wait to see it on the ship and save $. The other part feels like I'll miss out on cruise activities by seeing it on the ship.

Thoughts?

I would definitely see it on the ship! You can't beat the opportunity to see a new Disney film on a Disney ship ... and you won't miss a thing as far as activities go. The movies are scheduled, most often, more than once, and you can easily plan the other activities you'd like to do around a movie time.

My family has come to enjoy 'movie time' so much, we schedule most everything else AROUND it! Just to sit in the theater, smaller venue, popcorn and a drink, and some great FAMILY entertainment is almost a blast from the past during a more innocent age.

Deb

We will do both!! We saw it in 2D already to save $ but will watch in 3D on the ship in a few weeks!

Watched Thor in 3d in Buenavista theater great, watched frozen in 3d in Walt disney theater(the one they have the dinner shows) was great and was shown numerous times even at 11pm

I would see it now an don board. We just saw it last night and whole family loved it and wants to see it again.

Just keep in mind that that the movies run at various times and it won't always bee convenient - DH and I had hoped to see Monsters U onboard, but looking back over navigators, there were days it didn't show at all, and other days when it ran a couple of times, one of which was during our dinner. We still haven't seen it. It is so easy to get too busy to squeeze a movie in!

I just got off the Dream yesterday and saw Frozen (in 3D) for the first time. I had heard nothing but praise for the movie and I was not disappointed. At the end of the showing (and the theater was pretty full), everyone clapped.

I'm looking forward to seeing it again :)

Heather

I saw it opening day in the theater and I look forward to seeing it again next week on the Fantasy!

Hi, my name is Olaf, and I like warm hugs!

I just got off the fantasy today and saw it 3 times, once in the Walt Disney theater as well as last night. Everyone clapped/laughed/etc wherever I saw it.

Also got my picture with Anna.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter