Frozen - See it now or wait to see it on the ship?

hssweethearts

Earning My Ears
Frozen - Should we go to a local theater and see it now or wait to see it on the ship later this month???

Part of me wants to wait to see it on the ship and save $. The other part feels like I'll miss out on cruise activities by seeing it on the ship.

Thoughts?

Frozen - Should we go to a local theater and see it now or wait to see it on the ship later this month??? Part of me wants to wait to see it on the ship and save $. The other part feels like I'll miss out on cruise activities by seeing it on the ship. Thoughts?

Wait for ship! You'll find the time, unless it's a 3 or 4 day cruise

We'll be on Fantasy in a week and a half and we are waiting to see Frozen on the ship. It's driving my 9 year old daughter crazy because she wants to see it now. I think seeing it on the ship will make it more special plus we'll save some money.

Seen it twice already. Loved it! Looking forward to seeing it in the ship too.

I have seen it and would love to see it again if money is tight don't but if you are worrying about seeing it twice trust me you will want to haha

We went to see it 3D this week and loved it!! We're sailing at the end of the month too and we'll watch it again for sure! It's absolutely adorable!

why not both? movie is well worth seeing (at least) twice!popcorn::

I've seen it twice already (once in 3D, once in D), and plan to again even BEFORE my cruise in February. Probably tomorrow night as I'm pretending the debacle that is this live Sound of Music thing isn't happening. :rotfl:

Frozen - Should we go to a local theater and see it now or wait to see it on the ship later this month???

Part of me wants to wait to see it on the ship and save $. The other part feels like I'll miss out on cruise activities by seeing it on the ship.

Thoughts?
With my family I would do both, but it really depends on your kids. Do they enjoy watching movies more than once? My youngest loved it and I know she will be asking to see it again soon. :-)

4 nights on the Dream! Should we still wait?

We usually see films at home 1st, depending on release date. If it's good & not to much happening on the cruise we'll see it again, we think of it as a bonus.
Trust me Frozen was excellent ::yes:: & we'll see it again, on our NYE cruise on the Dream if everything lines up. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'll be on the Dream for NYE as well! See you in the theater! I think I'll see it twice based on everyone's feedback. :)

Definitely both! My kids are chomping at the bit to see it again. And I agree I absolutely loved it too!!!!

Dh and DS already saw it. We'll all see it again next week.

Anyone have any recent navigators? or know what time/day it has been playing?? That could also help my decision to see it before or on the ship depending on what day it plays on!!

Anyone have any recent navigators? or know what time/day it has been playing?? That could also help my decision to see it before or on the ship depending on what day it plays on!!

Those change with each cruise, so what may have been on one day for the previous cruise may not necessarily be at the same time/day as your cruise.

I've seen it twice already (once in 3D, once in D), and plan to again even BEFORE my cruise in February. Probably tomorrow night as I'm pretending the debacle that is this live Sound of Music thing isn't happening. :rotfl:

Sorry to be OT but you really think it is a debacle? I am the opposite...can't wait for it. Saw some "how they made it" type shows on it and it looks great!!! Yes, nothing can compare to the original movie but this is more like musical theatre. I am definitely going to watch!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter