From AKL to ASSp - the TR also known as "Did we just become Deluxe snobs?" *UPDATED 6/11*

Yaay! You're back!!

Totally understandable reason! That's the worse :sad1: honeymoon, perhaps?

YAY! Enjoy!

I must google search these!!

YUM:goodvibes

This is horrible...I couldn't imagine. When the kids I babysit disappear for even a second I practically have a meltdown.

The suspense!

I can't wait for this review! I'll be trying dinner at 'Ohana for the first time this May. I can't wait!

I LOVE 'Ohana!! And MAY - THAT'S SO SOON!!!

While its fancy and all, you do know that there are bell services at all the resorts and they will take your luggage to your room at All Stars as well? I hope you didn't lug all your bags yourself in that weather. (I hear it may have been warm while you were there?).

Oh...we did. I don't even think we thought to utilize bell services at ASSP...if anyone saw two people making multiple trips to and from their car in the sweltering heat last September...well, I'm sure we weren't the only ones, but we were some of them!

I'm so excited to find your TR!! We just upgraded from POP (our tried and true fave) to AKL for our upcoming trip in Feb!!! We are beyond excited and are saving this little bit of surprise for our kiddos-Princess A (8) and Princess L (7) :lovestrucpixiedust:- just a little Disney magic when we pull in and drive to AKL instead of Pop...

Congrats on your engagement-wishing you a lifetime of Disney magic together!!

Oh YAY!!! While I do love Pop, AKL is a whole other world (a whole new world, shall we say?). And I just noticed your trip was in February (wow...I have been REALLY bad about updating this haven't I...) - how WAS your trip?! What did you all think of AKL?!

Love the hat idea! Can't wait to see the picture!

Coming shortly!! We actually just printed our save the dates and the hats made the cut for sure! Thanks for reading :)!

I love/hate the buses at Disney. I usually end up driving most places, it just seems less stressful if I am staying within the confines of WDW. Looking forward to seeing you save the date hat picture too!

I also have a love/hate relationship with the Disney buses. There's nothing like your first bus trip of the trip but...it gets old and frustrating really quickly, lol!

This TR was destined to be awesome because a fellow Candace (who spells her name correctly) is writing it! :wave:I'm from Michigan too (when you mentioned 75, I figured you were from the mitt). :thumbsup2Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! I have to agree, the Disney fan and Star Wars fan are the best combos:thumbsup2 Very excited to read along with the rest of your TR.

A fellow Candace?! Who spells her name like me?! AND from Michigan?! Did we just become best friends?!

Thank you :)!! More is on its way...months later...haha/not really funny...

WE WANT MORE!!!!!! LOL

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND!!!...three months later...*hangs head in shame*...

Following along! I read your other report and loved it, and here I am!:teeth: You and Joe are too cute! So is Riley!:dogdance:

So glad you're reading!! And read BOTH! That's awesome :) Riley sure is cute isn't he? He's curled up beside me right now, being as adorable as ever!

I'm joining in!! Loving your writing style!!! It's super entertaining!!

Yay for dak lodge CL! Ugh i miss akl SO MUCH, i honestly paused to double check how much it would be to rent points to stay there in sept! bahaha! The goodies of club level are seriously so amazing, I love how excited everyone (including myself) gets over "free" food & drinks, like, yes, it's free, but...not really...bahhaa
Glad you enjoyed your stay there, though, how could you not!?

It must suck to move down to all stars from there, I've been turned off them forever now, I'll still do values, but not all stars.

Yay for ragland!! and those beer flights!! MAN do I miss those!!

I'm so glad you're reading!! Especially because I definitely follow you on Insta...makes me feel less like a stalker :laughing:

AKL though...:love: Isn't it THE BEST? Joe and I talk about it way too often. We felt the same way about the "free" food...like, "hey wanna go take advantage of that FREE beer?!...That we paid way extra for this room for..." SO worth it though!

Interesting to hear you're forever turned off by All-Stars...I'm intrigued why. Because we kind of feel the same way. We loved Pop and would totally stay at AoA but All-Stars...I don't know if I could do it again. #firstworldproblems

I'm actually embarrassed that I let this go for so long without doing ANYTHING with it. Hanging my head in shame...

You guys know how it goes. No trip planned makes it extremely difficult to re-live a trip. It's flat out depressing.

But...

I may be back for awhile. It's clear that I've created a Disney freak in Joe because...HE insisted on planning a trip for DECEMBER!!! We're still figuring out the details but it's looking like this is actually happening!!! It might be a shorter trip and we're still figuring out those details too. We're thinking Dec 7-Dec 12 as of now. We'd get in pretty late on the 7th and then have the 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th and then leave on the 12th. We've gone back and forth a LOT on where to stay. Is that not the biggest decision? Since we've become #deluxesnobs, we were debating a lot of different ones for the trip. The issue is, especially with our own wedding this year plus a billion others, we just can't outright pay for a deluxe room for five nights. So originally we were going to rent DVC points at BLT so we could be walking distance from MK (since it'd be a shorter trip, we thought it'd be worth it) but payment is due up front for that and we're not sure we could swing it. So, we might be downgrading from #deluxesnobs to #moderatesnobs...at least for part of the trip. Here's what we're thinking...first two nights AKL Club Level (!!!!) renting points if we can and then switch to POFQ for the remaining nights. Clearly, if it wasn't obvious from previous posts, we LOVE AKL. And Club Level? If we could do it again...it's going down. Basement. Are you still with me? I just wrote a novel there...

So, that's the tentative plan as of now. I'm working on seeing if points are even available at AKL for the dates we're looking at. So...looks like we're coming back for ya Mickey!!!

And...in (what I would call) even more exciting news...I think we've officially decided on our honeymoon. A cruise...an Alaskan cruise...a Disney Alaskan cruise...:banana::jumping1::woohoo:party:

I know Disney hasn't even released Alaskan cruises for 2017 and I don't know if they even will but if they do...it.is.on. I can't even think about it without hyperventilating a little/lotta bit.

OKAY THEN. Maybe I could finish THIS TR so I can write about those trips too!

Where was I even?

Wow, Raglan Road. Aka the first day still...six months later. I'm impressed anyone is still here :rotfl:

LET'S GO TO MK!!!

September 26, 2015 - And A Breakfast Here Is Never Second Best

We were up bright and early at the beautiful hour of 6:10am. But that didn't matter - IT WAS MK DAY!!! We were outta the room by 7am and arrived at this beautiful kingdom at 7:40. We had BOG breakfast reservations to get to!

upload_2016-4-10_21-8-46.jpeg

That fog though :laughing: That's photographic evidence of the humidity that was already out in full force at 7:30am. We headed to the left toward the line for breakfast reservations. This was my first time with pre-park opening ADRs and you know I stalked the boards and read everything there was to read about the process. I have in my notes "crying" so...you can guess what I was doing at this time. I'm surprised I don't have "laughing" in there as that's 100% what Joe was doing in response. Let's not doubt Joe's ability to capture the crying face and send it to both of our families which he happily did.

upload_2016-4-10_21-11-49.jpeg

CASTLE PIC!!! Not the best but CASTLE PIC. You can see how thin the crowds were. Spoiler alert: I thought having the pre-park ADR was awesome. There were actually more people than I was expecting but still, obviously, WAY WAY less than normal crowds. It really was great, for multiple reasons which I'll get to (and I know you're on pins and needles waiting for).

upload_2016-4-10_21-13-54.jpeg

A castle anytime is beautiful but a castle in the morning? Magical.

Here is where we took our first attempt at that save the date picture...this was the worst one. Joe and I kind of laughed about it later but we were both kinda like :confused3 after we looked at it.

upload_2016-4-10_21-17-39.jpeg

Like...hm. Do I need to get into what went wrong here...? I know the Photopass photographers work hard and I hate even being the kind of person who complains about the pictures but... I mean, maybe he didn't quite get what we were doing? But...the blurriness...the inability to even read the back of the hats slightly confused us. This was the first of...I honestly don't know HOW many attempts we had before finally being happy with one. Every time we passed the castle we'd be like "hey, let's try another hat pic!" And 90% of the time after seeing it we kinda looked at each other with slight confusion. Maybe it was our fault for not explaining what we were looking for properly. Who knows? But needless to say, this one was not the winner.

It was time for BOG breakfast!!! And we were already ready for an A/C break...:eek:

But first...how bout the rare but beautiful creature known as "empty Fantasyland"?

upload_2016-4-10_21-21-54.jpeg

upload_2016-4-10_21-22-17.jpeg

Pretty sight, huh?

upload_2016-4-10_21-23-38.jpeg

Looks like we arrived at 8:05. I think our reservations were for a little later but they weren't checking times which I knew would be the case thanks to disboards stalking.

We waited in a small line once inside and then went up to the ordering screens, tapped our MagicBands and our pre-order was there! Magic. We confirmed our order and were given a yellow rose to set on the table. Just for decorative purposes of course. As we waited, of course we had to take 14,675 pictures each.

I was really hoping to get a table by the window where the snow falls and we had great success. I tried my best to capture the snow on my camera but it is so magical in person.

upload_2016-4-10_21-27-4.jpeg

upload_2016-4-10_21-27-27.jpeg

upload_2016-4-10_21-28-4.jpeg

This place...:love:

I hate to end this this way. Especially after all we've been through. It's not you, it's me.

But...I have to end there since it yelled at me for trying to go over the photo limit but also because it's getting close to that time...Zzzzz

I do promise I'll be back - ESPECIALLY since I can write this and look back on these pictures knowing we have SO MUCH DISNEY ahead of us!!!

Thank you to those who are still reading - seriously, it means a lot! I hope you stick around :flower1:! Til next time...

Last edited:
I may be back for awhile. It's clear that I've created a Disney freak in Joe because...HE insisted on planning a trip for DECEMBER!!!
HOORAYYY!!!!!! Go Joe!!!! I hope I'm just as successful at creating a Disney freak!! I'm taking my boyfriend for his FIRST EVER TRIP..we leave in 20 days!!!!
If we could do it again...it's going down. Basement. Are you still with me? I just wrote a novel there...
:rotfl:I'm with ya!
And...in (what I would call) even more exciting news...I think we've officially decided on our honeymoon. A cruise...an Alaskan cruise...a Disney Alaskan cruise...
That is so incredibly unique! I've never been on a cruise but I feel like it's perfect for a honeymoon. Relaxing and eating tons of food! :thumbsup2 And a DISNEY CRUISE!? Oh my goodness. Amazingness.
OKAY THEN. Maybe I could finish THIS TR so I can write about those trips too!
Yes please!!!:jumping1:
There were actually more people than I was expecting but still, obviously, WAY WAY less than normal crowds. It really was great, for multiple reasons which I'll get to (and I know you're on pins and needles waiting for).
I REALLY AM! MUST KNOW MORE!
Who knows? But needless to say, this one was not the winner.
:confused::confused::confused: How..? How can that person take pictures at Disney for a job and come up with that for a photo?? Haha! Can't wait to see the final result though! What a cute idea too!
But first...how bout the rare but beautiful creature known as "empty Fantasyland"?
Oh my...it is SO purdy!
This place...:love:
My first ever Be Our Guest visit is coming up!!!!! I'm most excited for it our of all our dinners!
But...I have to end there since it yelled at me for trying to go over the photo limit but also because it's getting close to that time...Zzzzz

I do promise I'll be back - ESPECIALLY since I can write this and look back on these pictures knowing we have SO MUCH DISNEY ahead of us!!!
If I wasn't going to bed myself I'd be very upset! And you better be back! No foolin us!

A fellow Candace?! Who spells her name like me?! AND from Michigan?! Did we just become best friends?!

Thank you :)!! More is on its way...months later...haha/not really funny...

Totally became Disboard BFF's! I'm happy you have another trip planned, I know how depressing it can be not to know when you'll be back. Looks like we're gonna miss each other by a few weeks, we're set to go in mid-November. Late is better than never, really happy your back to finish as this trip seemed like a fun one.
Bummer the photo pass pictures came out so blurry. You guys were smart to keep trying. Excited to hear the rest!

I AM STILL HERE! Life is hard without a Disney trip in the future but I am so happy to read your TR update. I am so happy you are still alive too. A Disney cruise sounds AWESOME!! Lucky!! I really can't wait to hear about that trip. I hope you and Joe are doing awesome. Lata playa!

I'm still here! I understand the no trip in the works depression. I'm living it right now. Maybe next year...

POFQ is my favorite moderate. I've only stayed at three, POR, CBR, and POFQ, but POFQ wins of that bunch. I think you guys will be happy there. The Alaskan cruise for your honeymoon sounds amazing, too.

I love that idea for a save the date! Please share the one that turned out good enough to use.

Early morning, empty parks are the best. I'm not a big breakfast eater, but pre-opening adrs are so worth it.

It's good to have you back on the DIS Candace!

And...in (what I would call) even more exciting news...I think we've officially decided on our honeymoon. A cruise...an Alaskan cruise...a Disney Alaskan cruise...
How exciting! Sounds like a perfect way to spend a honeymoon! Also, I really hope your December WDW plans work out as well!!
upload_2016-4-10_21-13-54-jpeg.161294
I love this picture! Absolutely gorgeous.

upload_2016-4-10_21-21-54-jpeg.161296
And this one! Too cool to see it so empty.

I am looking forward to reading your review for the BOG breakfast!

Just found your TR and joining in! We, too, got engaged at Disney! It makes it that much more magical. And when we return year after year, we never tire of the magic and delight that WDW brings to us! We love AKL...it is now our DVC home resort based off of one night we were able to stay during our "Disneymoon"! We did the opposite of you guys, we were at ASMo until the last night where we stayed at AKL! We felt like we were in paradise! One night was just not enough! Look forward to more! Good luck with all your wedding planning!

Yay for having more Disney plans! A Disney Alaskan cruise may actually be the greatest honeymoon idea ever. Seriously.

Empty Fantasyland is amazing. I've only ever seen that at night (which is a nice advantage of having a BOG dinner right before the park closes), but its so peaceful. i love your pictures!

The snow at BOG is the best thing ever. Pictures definitely don't do it justice.

OMG a Disney Alaskan cruise sounds amazing! We did a cruise for our honeymoon (to the Southern Carib) and it's a fabulous way to honeymoon!:love:

I agree with above, POFQ is a wonderful mod. The boat to Downtown.....errrrr Disney Springs is amazing as well.

Can't wait for more trip report!

Yeah! Glad to see that you are finally back in the swing of things. So jealous of your December trip plans. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year, never mind Christmas at Disney. Eeeeek! Best.Time.Ever! Any chance you want to include a stranger in your plans? LOL

HOORAYYY!!!!!! Go Joe!!!! I hope I'm just as successful at creating a Disney freak!! I'm taking my boyfriend for his FIRST EVER TRIP..we leave in 20 days!!!!

:rotfl:I'm with ya!

That is so incredibly unique! I've never been on a cruise but I feel like it's perfect for a honeymoon. Relaxing and eating tons of food! :thumbsup2 And a DISNEY CRUISE!? Oh my goodness. Amazingness.

Yes please!!!:jumping1:

I REALLY AM! MUST KNOW MORE!

:confused::confused::confused: How..? How can that person take pictures at Disney for a job and come up with that for a photo?? Haha! Can't wait to see the final result though! What a cute idea too!

Oh my...it is SO purdy!

My first ever Be Our Guest visit is coming up!!!!! I'm most excited for it our of all our dinners!

If I wasn't going to bed myself I'd be very upset! And you better be back! No foolin us!

YOU MUST BE LEAVING TODAY OR VERY SOON!!!! I am SO EXCITED for you!!! You have to let me know how it went...and mostly how it went turning your boyfriend into a Disney nerd! I just saw you're going to BOG for the first time too, oh man. If that doesn't turn the boyfriend into a Disney freak, it's a lost cause :rotfl:!

It really can be depressing not knowing when you'll be back :sad: BUT it looks like neither of us have to deal with that feeling this year :cool1::hyper:!!!

I AM STILL HERE! Life is hard without a Disney trip in the future but I am so happy to read your TR update. I am so happy you are still alive too. A Disney cruise sounds AWESOME!! Lucky!! I really can't wait to hear about that trip. I hope you and Joe are doing awesome. Lata playa!

YAY I'm so glad you stuck around :cheer2:!!! I really cannot wait for that cruise! It's hard to think that's it's still a whole year away! Thanks for hangin' around to read this sporadically written TR :blush:.

I'm still here! I understand the no trip in the works depression. I'm living it right now. Maybe next year...

POFQ is my favorite moderate. I've only stayed at three, POR, CBR, and POFQ, but POFQ wins of that bunch. I think you guys will be happy there. The Alaskan cruise for your honeymoon sounds amazing, too.

I love that idea for a save the date! Please share the one that turned out good enough to use.

Early morning, empty parks are the best. I'm not a big breakfast eater, but pre-opening adrs are so worth it.

I'm glad you're still reading :cool1:!!! Hey, you can ALWAYS start planning a trip, even if it's for next year! That does help the Disney depression...a little.

I'll definitely share the good save the date with you! We did manage to finally get a good one after about 100 attempts.

I agree, even if you're not into breakfast those pre-opening ADRs are SO worth it.

It's good to have you back on the DIS Candace!

How exciting! Sounds like a perfect way to spend a honeymoon! Also, I really hope your December WDW plans work out as well!!

I love this picture! Absolutely gorgeous.

And this one! Too cool to see it so empty.

I am looking forward to reading your review for the BOG breakfast!

I'm just glad you haven't abandoned this TR!

It really is so cool to see the park empty. Sure doesn't happen too often. Though I've heard the new nighttime Disney experience...ya know, the $150 one :eek:...is a pretty good chance to experience the park empty. But for $150 it better be...

The struggle is so real...but yay for writing more of your TR!

We'll be there from Dec 5-9!

Looking forward to your BOG breakfast!

YAY we'll be there at the same time! Do you know where you're going to stay? Are you doing MVMCP? DETAILS :Pinkbounc!

Just found your TR and joining in! We, too, got engaged at Disney! It makes it that much more magical. And when we return year after year, we never tire of the magic and delight that WDW brings to us! We love AKL...it is now our DVC home resort based off of one night we were able to stay during our "Disneymoon"! We did the opposite of you guys, we were at ASMo until the last night where we stayed at AKL! We felt like we were in paradise! One night was just not enough! Look forward to more! Good luck with all your wedding planning!

I'm so glad you're reading :cutie:! YAY I love that you got engaged at Disney too :lovestruc!!! I might need a brief overview of the story! It really does make each trip more magical. Last trip we went to the same spot it happened and got a picture.

I love that AKL is your DVC home resort - and I'm also VERY JEALOUS! Joe and I are doing a DVC presentation in December and Joe just said the other day "I think I want AKL to be our home resort" :worship:

See, you guys were smart. Going from a value TO a deluxe is the way to do it. I wish I had known to NEVER DO IT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

Yay for having more Disney plans! A Disney Alaskan cruise may actually be the greatest honeymoon idea ever. Seriously.

Empty Fantasyland is amazing. I've only ever seen that at night (which is a nice advantage of having a BOG dinner right before the park closes), but its so peaceful. i love your pictures!

The snow at BOG is the best thing ever. Pictures definitely don't do it justice.

We're seriously so excited about that cruise! I actually just said to Joe yesterday that I was so focused on the fact that we were going to Alaska that I keep forgetting it'll be a DISNEY cruise too which is seriously going to make it a million times better.

That BOG snow...I could not get enough of it! It's so pretty and you just can't capture it on camera! Well, I'm sure someone who actually knows how to use their camera could manage :laughing:!

OMG a Disney Alaskan cruise sounds amazing! We did a cruise for our honeymoon (to the Southern Carib) and it's a fabulous way to honeymoon!:love:

I agree with above, POFQ is a wonderful mod. The boat to Downtown.....errrrr Disney Springs is amazing as well.

Can't wait for more trip report!

Southern carib is amazing for a honeymoon! While I'm super excited to go to Alaska, part of me keeps feeling like we'll be missing out a little on that sunshine and warmth!

Downtown vs Disney Springs...I don't think I'll ever be able to say Disney Springs!!

Yeah! Glad to see that you are finally back in the swing of things. So jealous of your December trip plans. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year, never mind Christmas at Disney. Eeeeek! Best.Time.Ever! Any chance you want to include a stranger in your plans? LOL

And I'm glad you're still reading :thumbsup2!! I can't wait to experience Christmas in Disney. And hey come on along, the more the merrier :cool1:!!!

Daaaaang Daniel. Back at it again with the Disney trip report update!

Hope that reference didn't go right over everyone's head. Which I can't imagine it did as EVERYONE IS SAYING IT these days :faint:.

ANYWAY! Quick December plans update! Weeeeeeeeee BOOKED!!! It's official:hyper::hyper::hyper:. I got a pin code for our dates in December, we called Disney, got put on hold for a half hour at 9:30 at night :scared1::faint:(#worthit), listened to Disney music for those 30 minutes (best hold music ever), and...the rest is history. We'll be at Port Orleans Riverside Dec 7-12 :jumping1:!!! Truly cannot wait. We got the dining plan again but we might drop it...not sure. We're doing two signatures (Cali Grill and Le Cellier) plus a couple other sit downs so we're not sure if the dining plan makes sense. BUT regardless DISNEY HERE WE COME!!! AND we'll be doing MVMCP for the first time. So, the ticker is back at it again with the white vans. CAN'T WAIT!!!

September 26, 2016 - A Fantasyland Morning

So there we were at our pre-park opening BOG ADR for breakfast for the first time! Our food was here!

I present to you a fantastic breakfast...the open-faced bacon and egg sandwich.

upload_2016-4-30_9-42-19.jpeg

This. This was wonderful. Joe actually recreated it at home a few months back and it was fantastic as well. But there's just something about eating that sandwich, with snow falling outside the window you're sitting next to, in the Magic Kingdom, with your whole day ahead of you. Man.

upload_2016-4-30_9-45-49.jpeg

We both got the same thing and both ate every single bite. We also enjoyed the little pastry basket that comes along with your breakfast.

upload_2016-4-30_9-44-8.jpeg

This was a great experience. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. And we still had part of the reason we booked this breakfast ahead of us...

Early morning ride on SDMT before the park opened!

As we walked over to that area around 8:40, two CMs were standing outside and mentioned "the ride may or may not open early...you may or may not want to go stand by the stroller parking" which was pretty cute. Like he was letting us in on a secret. But...that little "MAY NOT" part of the previous statement began to ring true pretty quickly.

We were about twelfth or so in line...yes I counted.

upload_2016-4-30_9-53-21.jpeg

And we stood there for about a half hour. In the beating sun. You can see Joe's face representing our feelings on standing in the September Florida sun for 30 minutes :rotfl:. As the park opened and the mad opening crowd rush attacked. But we were still twelfth in line. And we weren't budging. The CM mentioned the ride was experiencing delays and we decided to stick it out. The line was growing like crazy once the park actually opened so we knew we had to.

This was the first time we got to go through the standby line as we've only ever used FP+ here before. That queue is pretty cool! We didn't really get to actually experience it as we pretty much just walked through once the line started moving but I tried to capture a couple pictures that I'm sure none of you have seen or experienced before.

Scratch that, they're all terrible :rotfl:. Picture some gems in a barrel.

Here we go!!!

upload_2016-4-30_9-59-49.jpeg

upload_2016-4-30_10-5-31.jpeg

Joe's face :lovestruc

upload_2016-4-30_10-8-7.jpeg

Love the end.

Even though we did have to wait a little bit, we were done by 9:20 which wasn't too bad. And this ride, to us, is worth it. I know some people feel differently but I absolutely love this ride.

We headed over to PPF next. There was a 40 min wait posted but the Touring Plan Lines app had a 30 min wait posted. I liked the Lines app. It was more accurate. I think we ended up waiting about 20 minutes but we knew we wanted to do this ride in the standby line so we could experience the new queue. And it was so worth it. This queue is absolutely awesome. They really did a great job with it and it was much needed.

upload_2016-4-30_10-12-51.jpeg

upload_2016-4-30_10-13-51.jpeg

If you haven't yet, you really should try to do SB for PPF. The crappy thing is you kind of have to try to do it really early or late in the day or else you'll be waiting an hour and while this queue is cool standing anywhere in line for an hour is a bit much. But it is definitely worth it when the line is shorter!

Up next...we really start realizing the power of that Florida sun in September, ride more rides, and have a relaxing lunch in the AIR CONDITIONING.

Once again, thank you guys for reading! It's fun to look back on your trip and have it all documented somewhere and it's even more fun to have people to chat with about it and Disney in general! Have a magical day:wizard:!

Last edited:
Weeeeeeeeee BOOKED!!! It's official:hyper::hyper::hyper:.

YAY!!! That is so exciting! :jumping1:

I love the way this picture comes out when riding SDMT! So cool! Love your matching ears as well.:goodvibes It is so cool you were able to make it to RD!!:thumbsup2
That BOG breakfast also looked fantastic! I will have to try that eventually.

We headed over to PPF next. There was a 40 min wait posted but the Touring Plan Lines app had a 30 min wait posted. I liked the Lines app. It was more accurate. I think we ended up waiting about 20 minutes but we knew we wanted to do this ride in the standby line so we could experience the new queue. And it was so worth it. This queue is absolutely awesome. They really did a great job with it and it was much needed.
I love the queue for PPF! It is so cute! Glad you two were able to experience it and enjoy it!

Looking forward to the next update!:goodvibes

Yay! You're back and you have trip plans! I've decided that we cannot leave WDW without knowing exactly when we will be back. It's just too depressing....

BOG breakfast is wonderful. We skipped it on our most recent trip and I kind of regret it (that said, we were travelling with 14 family members. o_O) I completely agree with you about the queue for PPF and 7DMT. Both are wonderful but not worth more than a 30 minute wait. We loved playing with the butterflies and bells in PPF.

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip.

Great update. I was just talking to my hunny about BOG, we're going to go for dinner in November. I called to add a pin to my trip the other day, it's always a good feeling when you can do that. Congrats on going back!

I teach high schoolers. I totally know that reference!

Congrats on booking your trip. Christmas at Disney! I'm so jealous! It'll be here before you know it!

That breakfast sandwich looks delish. I still can't believe BOG has such a great breakfast and lunch menu for only a counter service credit. Such a deal!

Your SDMT video is adorable! I love that ride, too!

Congrats on being officially booked for December!! Yay!!

I waited in the standby line for Seven Dwarfs once ... it's super cute, but not enough to keep me occupied for that long of a wait. The ride, though ... always worth it. It's actually my favorite ride in Magic Kingdom.
The new Peter Pan queue is pretty cool too ... although I actually wasn't blown away by it. I'm glad I saw it once, but I don't feel a need to see it again.

Two great queues and fun rides is always a nice way to start your morning. I'm looking forward to reading about what you did next!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter